Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (32014 Views)

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2016
What is a feminist? A feminist is a bitter, repulsive woman who exists without any iota of self worth. A woman probably having Daddy issues and who doesn't know the strength women possess and therefore tries to carve a 'super woman' niche for herself by imagination.
A woman should know her place, position and accept it. Being a woman doesn't mean weakness, inability. It means strength, being a pillar of support to her family no matter the odds. Women through the ages have brought down empires, started wars, changed the course of history for better or worse. If that's not strength, what is? . From the Bible, eve singlehandedly turned Adam away from God... Take that in for a moment. Wise men know this, a lot have sung praises of women from time. Shaggy wrote 'strength of a woman' his mother singlehandedly raised him so he knew what he was talking about. Being a feminist means you don't know who you are or aren't comfortable with being a woman. It doesn't in anyway equate to being a super woman. Many Young men want a woman who is a copy of their mothers, why? Because of what they think of her. Not because she decided to turn herself into a man. To all feminist, I pray you discover your true identity soon and embrace what you are:a powerful, capable entity who embodies some of God's most appreciated gifts. Until then you are a disgrace to all true women

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
YourCoffin:

This is pure lie. Nigerian women were educated even before feminism was invented

Oh really? The first wave of feminism started in the 1790s. And I am sure your great great grand mother was NOT born then just as I am 90,99% sure that she was not able to read and write!

Slavery started in 1619 and ended in 1863, meaning during those times they were SLAVES. Meaning that even the men could not read and write.

Now you can say before Africa was colonised they were able to read and write but before going gaga on me and shouting lie I want FACTS!

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by folasayolyn(f): 2:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Really? She needs to talk to our male chauvinists and sexists first. No reaction without an action undecided

don't mind the idiot, I don't know when slavery became marriage

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Ecosystem4u: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Nawa oo even his UNDIES cheesy

If u are female as u claim n perhaps get married 2mao. Do u mean u wash ur pantes and then leave his boxers? I bet u the man will discipline u dat day. All this useless hoes we have around hia!!!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

If u are female as u claim n perhaps get married 2mao. Do u mean u wash ur pantes and then leave his boxers? I bet u the man will discipline u dat day. All this useless hoes we have around hia!!!

Are you done with your wailing grin cheesy
Or do you have more rubbish to say

Now get out of my mention undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Constantiney: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
women slaves. smh. making men seem like they are gods.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by DIKEnaWAR: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
sekem:

Speak for yourself man.

Treating you as a king whereas you're not is nothing but massaging your useless overbloated ego.

Is that what you really want?

No, not me.

Treat me like a human being by according me my due respect.

You just spoke English, but nothing said. How old are you? Are you a boy or girl? You will learn...
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by skimarvel: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
The attitude of modern girls have lead to the high rate of divorce.
There is a fine line between SLAVERY and RESPECT.
what is obtainable in our modern society is lack of respect for the male folk!!
several ladies on this forum should realize that by default MAN is the head of the house.
Those preaching feminisn are just misguided sheeps who needs direction.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=ellacute45 post=52392481]

[/quote

lol, undies are normal wears naa, am sure every girl does d hubby's stuffs naa
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 2:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=ellacute45 post=52392481]

[/quote

lol, undies are normal wears naa, am sure every girl does d hubby's stuffs naa.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
We all like to be political correct. Well, these are the things we see in this generation. I love the women race completely and in as much as we are humans, but let's face it. We are not equal. It's a mans world (na why dem fit give testimony that babies changed from female to male in the womb and people are clapping). The earlier these shoprite gehs note this, the better for all of them.

Feminism is good but it's flawed especially in Nigeria. The ladies are given the free will to do everything they want. But they want to be seen as they are fighting for a cause. Where I used to work, the women were preferred over the men. In banks too. So please, what are you fighting for? In fact, there's a new study that women are more likely to get top positions than men in Nigeria. You know why? The men will rather set up their own businesses to feel like entrepreneurs than answer to a higher boss. And women entrepreneurs? Are you kidding me? Set up a consultancy and pitch against a woman-owned agency and see if you'll win.

If you say the women are looked at as sex objects, then I want to understand where they brought you from (to be honest). Only a gay guy won't pay attention to a woman's physical features. It's in our blood. Every man will do this. No amount of talk and awareness will change this. That's why the concept is flawed.

Don't even get me started on the girl child being married off quite young. Have you been to the north recently? The parents have started refusing this act because of the damage done to their kids.

Allow nature take it's cause. The animals are a clear example of male dominance (except for a few). And we are higher animals. Even the bible sees man as the head and should be served. You people want to fulfil some part of the bible and neglect the others ba? Welldone!

Lastly, Our grandmothers and mothers had very good marriages because they were submissive. Marriage is a union between the strong and the weak. Nothing like equality in marriage. If it was a union between two equal people who love themselves, then you should keep quiet when gays and lesbians are getting married.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

I'm 100% sure she has a washing machine at home wink
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
What is a feminist? A feminist is a bitter, repulsive woman who exists without any iota of self worth. A woman probably having Daddy issues and who doesn't know the strength women possess and therefore tries to carve a 'super woman' niche for herself by imagination.
A woman should know her place, position and accept it. Being a woman doesn't mean weakness, inability. It means strength, being a pillar of support to her family no matter the odds. Women through the ages have brought down empires, started wars, changed the course of history for better or worse. If that's not strength, what is? . From the Bible, eve singlehandedly turned Adam away from God... Take that in for a moment. Wise men know this, a lot have sung praises of women from time. Shaggy wrote 'strength of a woman' his mother singlehandedly raised him so he knew what he was talking about. Being a feminist means you don't know who you are or aren't comfortable with being a woman. It doesn't in anyway equate to being a super woman. Many Young men want a woman who is a copy of their mothers, why? Because of what they think of her. Not because she decided to turn herself into a man. To all feminist, I pray you discover your true identity soon and embrace what you are:a powerful, capable entity who embodies some of God's most appreciated gifts. Until then you are a disgrace to all true women

So Madam Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti was a bitter repulsive woman who did not have an iota of self worth?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by YourCoffin: 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Oh really? The first wave of feminism started in the 1790s. And I am sure your great great grand mother was NOT born then just as I am 90,99% sure that she was not able to read and write!

Slavery started in 1619 and ended in 1863, meaning during those times they were SLAVES. Meaning that even the men could not read and write.

Now you can say before Africa was colonised they were able to read and write but before going gaga on me and shouting lie I want FACTS!

Another lie. First wave feminism started in 19th century and 1790 is no where near the 19th century. There are methodist schools exclusively for girls in Nigeria as far back as 1870s

I don' t get the bearing of your last two paragraphs. But nobody could read or write until the white men came and established schools which both men and women attended before the first wave of feminism.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=press005 post=52392736][/quote]

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Ecosystem4u:

There is a difference between washing it and the man seeing it as youe job to wash it.

And then you mean he will beat her up because she did not wash his boxers? The one that he wore by himself? Please is that type of man a husband or a good for nothing thug?

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
From the comments I've read, many ladies here have lost it. The sad thing is they don't even realize that the word 'feminism' is a prison. These days when people like gays, lesbianism and other weird people are trying desperately so hard to avoid being stereotyped, some idiots are tagging themselves feminist. Insecurity of the highest order . the simple truth is they all wished they were men. Well even the Queen of feminist Beyonce sang 'if I was a boy' so that says it all.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
From the comments I've read, many ladies here have lost it. The sad thing is they don't even realize that the word 'feminism' is a prison. These days when people like gays, lesbianism and other weird people are trying desperately so hard to avoid being stereotyped, some idiots are tagging themselves feminist. Insecurity of the highest order . the simple truth is they all wished they were men. Well even the Queen of feminist Beyonce sang 'if I was a boy' so that says it all.
Beyonce is the queen of Feminism? Wow

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 2:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

So Madam Olufunmilayo Ransome Kuti was a bitter repulsive woman who did not have an iota of self worth?

well I don't know if she was a feminist and I wasn't referring to her . From what I've heard, she was one of the greatest nigerian women. But I would be so disappointed if she was feminist
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Beyonce is the queen of Feminism? Wow
mynd the word is a stereotype. Why would any sane person want that. A man should be nothing more than a man and also a woman should be nothing more than a woman. Ask many guys out there, after God na dem mama. So wtf is feminism
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
well I don't know if she was a feminist and I wasn't referring to her . From what I've heard, she was one of the greatest nigerian women.
The problem with folks like you is that you see feminism as a threat to your manhood. You can't stand the fact that a woman says she is on the same level with you. It hurts and pains you. You are so deep in patriarchy that you dont see what women go through.

Now as for Madam Funmilayo Kuti,

Funmilayo Ransome Kuti was a Nigerian teacher, feminist and political leader who was the leading advocate of women’s rights in her country during the first half of the 20th century.

http://www.illustratedwomeninhistory.com/post/137691259605/funmilayo-ransome-kuti-was-a-nigerian-teacher

You don't know jack about feminism……

5 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by pocohantas(f): 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
example of male dominance (except for a few). And we are higher animals. Even the bible sees man as the head and should be served. [b]You people want to fulfil some part of the bible and neglect the others ba? [/b]Welldone!

You people should leave the bible alone o.
Oh ye fornicators, liars, cheats, adulterers... only clutching to your bibles when you want to quote that submissive line.

God cannot be mocked!

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
mynd the word is a stereotype. Why would any sane person want that. A man should be nothing more than a man and also a woman should be nothing more than a woman. Ask many guys out there, after God na dem mama. So wtf is feminism
True, a man should be nothing more than a man but he should not be less than a man too.

How will you sit at a table, the salt is just a stretch away and you cannot grab it yourself but have to wait for your wife to get it? Is that "many behaviour" or being an invalid?

Make yourself useful around the house; grap a mop, do the dishes, you are the head of thw house; lead by example. Get off your darned high horse before you fall off it

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2016
YourCoffin:

Another lie. First wave feminism started in 19th century and 1790 is no where near the 19th century. There are methodist schools exclusively for girls in Nigeria as far back as 1870s

I don' t get the bearing of your last two paragraphs. But nobody could read or write until the white men came and established schools which both men and women attended before the first wave of feminism.

OK you are right I got 1790s and 1970s mixed up

1790s was Napoleon's time grin

BUT the girls enrollment figures were extremely low until the movement started in the 1970s
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lol. We agree. We are all sinners though but what did the bible say about feminism before I leave it alone?

pocohantas:

You people should leave the bible alone o.
Oh ye fornicators, liars, cheats, adulterers... only clutching to your bibles when you want to quote that submissive line.

God cannot be mocked!
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
Lol. We agree. We are all sinners though but what did the bible say about feminism before I leave it alone?

So assuming I am a non christian and dont believe in the Bible, what do you have?

Zilch!

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

The problem with folks like you is that you see feminism as a threat to your manhood. You can't stand the fact that a woman says she is on the same level with you. It hurts and pains you. You are so deep in patriarchy that you dont see what women go through.

Now as for Madam Funmilayo Kuti,

Funmilayo Ransome Kuti was a Nigerian teacher, feminist and political leader who was the leading advocate of women’s rights in her country during the first half of the 20th century.

http://www.illustratedwomeninhistory.com/post/137691259605/funmilayo-ransome-kuti-was-a-nigerian-teacher

You don't know jack about feminism……
lolz I'm thinking this argument won't lead to anything close to a reasonable conclusion but let me ask. Why would a woman think being a woman is not enough . being a feminist is an insult to men and women alike. A woman should be proud to be one and likewise a man. Wearing trousers doesn't turn a woman into a man. Everybody should be contented with his/her position and not try to blur the lines. Men and women are not equal in many aspects , they are different. We may have functions/properties in common but each is also specialized for different functions. Regarding Madam Kuti, I think her son felt even with the love he had for her was trying to tell her something by singing 'African woman'

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
Well even the Queen of feminist Beyonce sang 'if I was a boy' so that says it all.

Well I don't know if you're right about Beyoncé being the queen of feminists, but you're quite wrong about the message of the song.
She was actually condemning guys like you. Misogynists.

7 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
lolz I'm thinking this argument won't lead to anything close to a reasonable conclusion but let me ask. Why would a woman think being a woman is not enough . being a feminist is an insult to men and women alike. A woman should be proud to be one and likewise a man. Wearing trousers doesn't turn a woman into a man. Everybody should be contented with his/her position and not try to blur the lines. Men and women are not equal in many aspects , they are different. We may have functions/properties in common but each is also specialized for different functions.
I like debates like this.

So a woman shoukd be proud of being a woman….of course yes

You wrore that "each is also specialized for different functions" who described this function? Was there some kind of global meeting of the council of human elders and they ascribed functions to men and women? Please I am confused

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by ScarletOverkill(f): 3:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:

Women don't want to be men. Stop flattering yourself.
Also, stop jumping upandan and hyper-ventilating about feminists. You don't like feminists? There are lots of ladies out there who are not feminists. Like that twitter user.
There are ladies out there who'll treat you like a god even when you're not kiss , bend over backwards, lick your nyash sef if you want.

Find one and marry before you die ontop feminism matter.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

said smtin wrong?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by ScarletOverkill(f): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

I like debates like this.

So a woman shoukd be proud of being a woman….of course yes

You wrore that "each is also specialized for different functions" who described this function? Was there some kind of global meeting of the council of human elders and they ascribed functions to men and women? Please I am confused

Ask am o.
Ask am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / American Man Sends Over $100,000 To Wife In Nigeria He’s Never Met / The moment you become a Mrs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.