Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (31978 Views)

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm amazed at how you try to justify these things. You are shielding them from who? Other men? Were their mates not getting married during that time too? If not, why didn't FELA marry the whole tribe of single ladies.

Okay you shielded them by marrying them. As what? Your wives? They automatically belong to you (your property) because they have been saved but also confined to you. There goes your feminism.

Mynd44:

Lmaoooo. No, Fela's action was not slavery. It was a way of protecting those women from men who were ready to humiliate them. It was a way of saying "touch them and I will come for you" it was his only way of having them keep what they wanted to do with dignity and also ensured that crazy men (and women) out there dont prey on them

As for a woman proposing, errr… it actually happens. Just cos you have not seen one does not mean it does not

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
The women also worked those days abeg. But the men enjoyed being recognized as the head not an equal. That's nature.

Also let's think about it well, if it's just about survival, a man, no matter how lazy he is will sustain his family. Nowadays, there are too many additions. You want your kid to go to a private school, you want to buy a Mercedes Benz, you want A/C in all rooms etc. That's comfort! Making it a necessity for women to match up to the responsibilities. There are a lot more things that we need now that cost a lot more.

Women working doesn't have anything to do with being equal.

A man will sustain his family? Do you live in a bubble? I know men who earn 25k per Month. Now how can that take care of a family or even help them survive? If the woman can also get a job and earn 25k, thats 50k and survival is lookin plausible. This is not about luxury or comfort, this is about fighting poverty.

Women working has nothing to do with being equal but does that not mean they have earned their place at the table? A woman goes to work, her husband does too, why cant the husband wash his own clothes while she cleans the bathroom? Why can't thw husband bathe the kids while she fixes breakfast?

When you were younger and living with your parenrs and they fed you, you had to do all they asked but get a job, start pitching in, pay the rent, buy groceries and what does that nake you? A responsible adult that does not just deserve respect but can actually demand it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
Totally Agree!! Not by forming gra gra and dragging with men. Know your place and use it to your advantage!

jollymizzle:
seriously for any 'lucky' woman the term 'submission' is usually inert. And every woman should know the power she wields. My people say 'obirin L' o ni ete' meaning women are the cunning ones. I think the craving for submission by men arose from the fact that women have a way of making us do things we don't want to do. When we went to get my brother's wedding ring. We met an old couple . they came arm in arm and they must have been married for years. The woman bought jewelries worth millions and at the counter the man brought out his cheque book. Smiling he told his wife 'haa o Kan nowo MI,Iwo na loni' the wife simply smiled and gave him a peck.everybody burst into laughter. he was probably 'under the influence'. And his wife just made him spent millions without raising her voice or thickening it like a man. Submission usually means nothing in the long run, the issue is finding the right person to submit to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
The women also worked those days abeg. But the men enjoyed being recognized as the head not an equal. That's nature.

Also let's think about it well, if it's just about survival, a man, no matter how lazy he is will sustain his family. Nowadays, there are too many additions. You want your kid to go to a private school, you want to buy a Mercedes Benz, you want A/C in all rooms etc. That's comfort! Making it a necessity for women to match up to the responsibilities. There are a lot more things that we need now that cost a lot more.

Women working doesn't have anything to do with being equal.

That's what you want 'enjoyment', right. For someone to be kissing your assistance. I keep repeating it men against feminism are either the insecured men or lazy men.
Women working as a loooot to with being equal because that's the number 1 argument we get to hear "how can I be working and fo this and that blablablabla"

You admitted nowadays things have changed. You are right not only have the "additions" increased. Things are really changing!

And pls stop comparing yourself to animals because we all know that the brains of humans and animals are different. It's almost like you are wishing to be 1. We are not on the same level.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
seriously for any 'lucky' woman the term 'submission' is usually inert. And every woman should know the power she wields. My people say 'obirin L' o ni ete' meaning women are the cunning ones. I think the craving for submission by men arose from the fact that women have a way of making us do things we don't want to do. When we went to get my brother's wedding ring. We met an old couple . they came arm in arm and they must have been married for years. The woman bought jewelries worth millions and at the counter the man brought out his cheque book. Smiling he told his wife 'haa o Kan nowo MI,Iwo na loni' meaning: you are just spending my money,but then it's all yours. the wife simply smiled and gave him a peck.everybody burst into laughter. he was probably 'under the influence'. And his wife just made him spent millions without raising her voice or thickening it like a man. Submission usually means nothing in the long run, the issue is finding the right person to submit to.

Your theory is hilarious and all this stories you are telling me are not making sense to me, I can give you soooooo many examples of feminists in relationships and tell you a looooot of stories about them

From your theory I don't see why you shouldn't submit to a white man. You just have to find the right 1 who will treat you the best

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2016
There wouldn't be poverty if there wasn't anything like comfort. Farmers and fishermen (those days) fed their families. Were they poor? I leave you to answer that.

There are people with 15 children who don't earn up to 10k as income and they still survive. People who live in Maroko and on the water. All these things that have become necessity are mere comfort. Survival basically is for feeding and shelter. Buying SMA Gold which is a necessity for some people is mere comfort. I never had that but I think I still turned out good (with some issues sha. lol)

Mynd44:

A man will sustain his family? Do you live in a bubble? I know men who earn 25k per Month. Now how can that take care of a family or even help them survive? If the woman can also get a job and earn 25k, thats 50k and survival is lookin plausible. This is not about luxury or comfort, this is about fighting poverty.

Women working has nothing to do with being equal but does that not mean they have earned their place at the table? A woman goes to work, her husband does too, why cant the husband wash his own clothes while she cleans the bathroom? Why can't thw husband bathe the kids while she fixes breakfast?

When you were younger and living with your parenrs and they fed you, you had to do all they asked but get a job, start pitching in, pay the rent, buy groceries and what does that nake you? A responsible adult that does not just deserve respect but can actually demand it
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 4:25pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Your theory is hilarious and all this stories you are telling me are not making sense to me, I can give you soooooo many examples of feminists in relationships and tell you a looooot of stories about them

From your theory I don't see why you shouldn't submit to a white man. You just have to find the right 1 who will treat you the best
slavery is anoda thing na. And besides blacks were not the first to be enslaved. And the fact that we were the last shows our strength and will. OK let me put it this way, show a man respect and you will probably own him body and soul(all things being equal of course). Pamper him and in the end he will call you mummy

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
You never answered my question. Would you propose to your man?

A man's ego is not to be tampered with. I'm not against feminism. I'm against equality. There's a difference. You women are not equal to men. It doesn't matter how many hours you work. The man knows his position and acts accordingly. Women should do the same. You women are the best species on the planet but you want to bring yourself to the level of a man. Because you want to be treated like a king. Is that your definition of equality. You have gifts that men don't have, yet the great men we know have been successfully manipulated by women.

Regarding the animal talk: Didn't you do biology in school? Or you want to question the fact that we are higher animals?

lovelygurl:

That's what you want 'enjoyment', right. For someone to be kissing your assistance. I keep repeating it men against feminism are either the insecured men or lazy men.
Women working as a loooot to sith being equal because that's the number 1 argument we get to hear "how can I be working and so this and that blablablabla"

You admitted nowadays things have changed. You are right not only have the "additions" increased. Things are really changing!

And pls stop comparing yourself to animals because we all know that the brains of humans and animals are different. It's almost like you are wishing to be 1. We are not on the same level.

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
slavery is anoda thing na. And besides blacks were not the first to be enslaved. And the fact that we were the last shows our strength and will. OK let me put it this way, show a man respect and you will probably own him body and soul(all things being equal of course). Pamper him and in the end he will call you mummy

I said according to your ridiculous theory. It was based on your theory and plssssssss just like I said earlier I don't care what you believe in.

And the show a man respect part? Loooool depends on your definition of respect. If your respect us being submissive hell naaaah thanks and stop generalising by saying show a 'man', there are looooot of men out there who are feminists too. God forbid I marry a man that will call me mummy. I reject it! What an insult! I am his wife NOT mummy
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 4:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
ScarletOverkill:

Women don't want to be men. Stop flattering yourself.
Also, stop jumping upandan and hyper-ventilating about feminists. You don't like feminists? There are lots of ladies out there who are not feminists. Like that twitter user.
There are ladies out there who'll treat you like a god even when you're not kiss , bend over backwards, lick your nyash sef if you want.

Find one and marry before you die ontop feminism matter.
Hehehehe. You are a bad girl. All these for me? Wetin I do you Gan. Anyway ask your friends, I bet one or two will tell you they will destroy half the world if they were men

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

I said according to your ridiculous theory. It was based on your theory and plssssssss just like I said earlier I don't care what you believe in.

And the show a man respect part? Loooool depends on your definition of respect. If your respect us being submissive hell naaaah thanks and stop generalising by saying show a 'man', there are looooot of men out there who are feminists too. God forbid I marry a man that will call me mummy. I reject it! What an insult! I am his wife NOT mummy
See u, u r rejecting one the greatest honors a man can bestow on his wife. BTW you are too stubborn for me, go and meet dsbraska, he is already dealing with mynd
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
You never answered my question. Would you propose to your man?

A man's ego is not to be tampered with. I'm not against feminism. I'm against equality. There's a difference. You women are not equal to men. It doesn't matter how many hours you work. The man knows his position and acts accordingly. Women should do the same. You women are the best species on the planet but you want to bring yourself to the level of a man. Because you want to be treated like a king. Is that your definition of equality. You have gifts that men don't have, yet the great men we know have been successfully manipulated by women.

Regarding the animal talk: Didn't you do biology in school? Or you want to question the fact that we are higher animals?

When did you ask And yes I don't see that as a big deal. In fact I don't want any bride price because I am not a goat to be bought

This does not make sense because feminism means equality

I want you to back that up with reasonable FACTS and reasons why you think so. I repeat reasonable

Positions which were given by who?

Oh I am aware that we are higher animals and that's why we shouldn't be compared to the lower ones. If you want to do so I expect you to run naked around and do other things expected from them
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
See u, u r rejecting one the greatest honors a man can bestow on his wife. BTW you are too stubborn for me, go and meet dsbraska, he is already dealing with mynd

Greatest honour? This must be a joke! You mean greatest honour according to YOU. Am I you? Mr speak for yourself and let me be. I know what I want. You know what you want. Likes like us don't mix. We are too different, hope you find your submissive wife and I will find my man. Easy peasy stop trying to be cursing me here by saying 'being called mummy by my husband'mtcheeeeeew

And I know I am stubborn but do you know you are annoying. Always wanting everybody to be like you think they should be. Who the fvck are you

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by uzoexcel(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Abeg tell them o. When them deceive themselves go 1million mile then later turn back to face the truth in marriage, e go come be like say marriage hard

If you were heartbroken by a man, pray that God should heal your wounded soul before time runs out and stop fighting against the truth of reality.

Abeg your mama train you well op.
Lol
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lool. I'll just assume that you would propose to your man.

In my opinion, Feminism is advocacy for women rights. Equality is advocacy for equal gender rights. They are different. Feminism is understanding the PLACE OF WOMEN in the society. Don't get it twisted. You all don't know what you are fighting for. If you say the girl child needs not to be married at a very young age, that's Feminism. But you saying you there needs to be equal attribution of responsibilities for both the men and women, then you are merely looking for equality. Don't limit yourself.

The evidence of Feminism is everywhere. Women do almost everything now. It'll get better. Infact women are even more preferred now to men in certain roles.

You can promote feminism and still be submissive to your husband. Don't fight battles that you don't know anything about.

lovelygurl:

When did you ask And yes I dobt see that as a big deal. In fact I don't want any bride price because I am not a got to be bought

This does not make sense because feminism means equality

I want you to back that up with reasonable FACTS and reasons why you think so. I repeat reasonable

Positions which were given by who?

Oh I am aware that we are higher animals and that's why we shouldn't be compared to the lower ones. If you want to do so I expect you to run naked around and do other things expected from them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Greatest honour? This must be a joke! You mean greatest honour according to YOU. Am I you? Mr speak for yourself and let me be. I know what I want. You know what you want. Likes like us don't mix. We are too different, hope you find your submissive wife and I will find my man. Easy peasy stop trying to be cursing me here by saying 'being called mummy by my husband'mtcheeeeeew

And I know I am stubborn but do you know you are annoying. Always wanting everybody to be like you think they should be. Who the fvck are you
oya no vex. Small thing you have made into a mountain
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
Lool. I'll just assume that you would propose to your man.

In my opinion, Feminism is advocacy for women rights. Equality is advocacy for equal gender rights. They are different. Feminism is understanding the PLACE OF WOMEN in the society. Don't get it twisted. You all don't know what you are fighting for. If you say the girl child needs not to be married at a very young age, that's Feminism.
But you saying you there needs to be equal attribution of responsibilities for both the men and women, then you are merely looking for equality. Don't limit yourself.

The evidence of Feminism is everywhere. Women do almost everything now. It'll get better. Infact women are even more preferred now to men in certain roles.

You can promote feminism and still be submissive to your husband. Don't fight battles that you don't know anything about.

I'm sooooo happy you said in your opinion who am I to say your opinion is wrong

Sooooo? Now am I supposed to scream yaaay or what?

Well this is in my opinion the definition of feminism

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
You are right. I got the definition wrong. Please scream yaaay.

However, gender equality with regards to women's right explains my post. It's not about who is to share responsibilities with males at home. Like I said, women are doing things already and that's what feminism is about. Not women proposing and not because she's working, responsibilities at home should be shared.

[q1uote author=lovelygurl post=52397140]

Well this is in my opinion the definition of feminism [/quote]
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dealslip(f): 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
safarigirl:
lol..wash and iron for him. give him salt even f it's inches away...

Kuku tell me I'm marrying a toddler let me prepare my mind. Is that one still a man when he can't even perform basic things by himself?

please if I must do all these, I hope I'm also not expected to get a job and pay any bills. Lemme just sit home and get pregnant, since everyone should do what is conventionally accepted

Some people don't even understand how feminism works.

If a woman must get a job and pay bills, which are things otherwise done by men, then a mam should also be expected to pull his weight around the house as well. Feminists only seek assistance in the home because they have assisted men financially. There are no jobless feminists sitting around and waiting to feed off any man.

Nigerians will never calm down long enough to understand the concept of feminism.

God bless you. If this is the meaning of marriage, then the men are technically imbeciles. You should have gotten a slave not a wife. That is why the world is like this. When men barely out of puberty marry and expect submission from matured and intelligent women.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
You are right. I got the definition wrong. Please scream yaaay.

However, gender equality with regards to women's right explains my post. It's not about who is to share responsibilities with males at home. Like I said, women are doing things already and that's what feminism is about. Not women proposing and not because she's working, responsibilities at home should be shared.

[q1uote author=lovelygurl post=52397140]

Well this is in my opinion the definition of feminism

Your opinion. We all have different opinions. This things are already happening. If you don't like it don't do it. I like it and will do it. Can you stop me? Nooooope. Can I stop you nooooope
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yeah. They are already happening. No one can stop anyone. Same way I grew up hearing that some women marry more than one husband. That was many years ago. Has that act broken through the glass ceiling till now?

Continue.

lovelygurl:

Your opinion. We all have different opinions. This things are already happening. If you don't like it don't do it. I like it and will do it. Can you stop me? Nooooope. Can I stop you nooooope
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
Yeah. They are already happening. No one can stop anyone. Same way I grew up hearing that some women marry more than one husband. That was many years ago. Has that act broken through the glass ceiling till now?

Continue.

Eeeehn What's my own with that and if you mean feminism hasn't broken the glass oh boy it has already. Painful ehn?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
Truth is, most of the comments here against the OP come from those who are yet to experience life for what it truly is.They come from the young, inexperienced folks who basically have not been beaten by the sun nor drained by the rain.

So it is understandable...

Lets all come back here say in 5 years from now...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Nope I can't stop you. Nope he can't stop you.

But YES you can be stopped!
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Women working as a loooot to with being equal because that's the number 1 argument we get to hear "how can I be working and fo this and that blablablabla"

We are not on the same level, but we are similar... cheesy cheesy
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
dealslip:

God bless you. If this is the meaning of marriage, then the men are technically imbeciles. You should have gotten a slave not a wife. That is why the world is like this. When men barely out of puberty marry and expect submission from matured and intelligent women.

Yes, we expect submission even if she were a president.

Yes, because we're MEN!

And the better you know that we are MEN, the better for all of us - most especially the WOMEN!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
kaboninc:

Nope I can't stop you. Nope he can't stop you.

But YES you can be stopped!

You mean I can stop myself? Or by who can I be stopped
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

When did you ask And yes I don't see that as a big deal. In fact I don't want any bride price because I am not a goat to be bought

Only time will tell dear...just time!

Lool
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by kaboninc(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

You mean I can stop myself? Or by who can I be stopped

You can be stopped.

That's my point.

You can be stopped...by anybody.
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

As in…..

He is the "head" of the house not a freaking baby.

His clothes and undies washed and ironed?

#WifeNotMaid biko. Any man that can't wash his own damn clothes was not trained well by his parents and has no business raising kids or being the head of a family
Please don't be annoyed...can you wash your husband's clothes?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Can you blame him? See what a woman is tweeting. Sometimes you wonder which farm people like her grew up on
Ota farms... grin grin
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by emperormossad(m): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
pocohantas:

Lots of Nigerian men are dull, the only way they feel validated is being the head of the house in marriages and bossing women who have no life of their own.

That's why they are so threatened with the whole feminist thing, they can't even take their time to read about it.
Lots...like you've assessed a lot...wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Esan/ishan Names / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.