Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" (31980 Views)

Pastor, Funke Adejumo Teaches Women How To Be Sexy For Their Husbands At Night / Modern Age Feminists Are Disguised Lazy Women: Miss Cokie / Man Teaches His Little Sons How To Smoke Sisha, Gets Blasted, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
Masikay:

Well I don't know if you're right about Beyoncé being the queen of feminists, but you're quite wrong about the message of the song.
She was actually condemning guys like you. Misogynists.
yea she was condemning misogynists, I never said I was one. But she was also wishing she was a misogynistic man. That should tell you what these feminist really want. They actually wish to be men who oppress women
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
From the comments I've read, many ladies here have lost it. The sad thing is they don't even realize that the word 'feminism' is a prison. These days when people like gays, lesbianism and other weird people are trying desperately so hard to avoid being stereotyped, some idiots are tagging themselves feminist. Insecurity of the highest order . the simple truth is they all wished they were men. Well even the Queen of feminist Beyonce sang 'if I was a boy' so that says it all.

Hehehehe whaaat grin?

Whaaaat? grin

Besides Beyonce was singing about her heart being broken . Watch the video on YouTube

Queen of feminism? Hehehehe grin

Don't tell me you believe that because jeez you can do better that
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

yea, said smtin wrong?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Masikay:

Well I don't know if you're right about Beyoncé being the queen of feminists, but you're quite wrong about the message of the song.
She was actually condemning guys like you. Misogynists.

Thank you jare
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
yea she was condemning misogynists, I never said I was one. But she was also wishing she was a misogynistic man. That should tell you what these feminist really want. They actually wish to be men who oppress women

Nooooo she was the wishing she was 1. If you had watched the video you will understand it was a MESSAGE. How would you feel if I were a boy and treated you like crap just as you treated me!
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

True, a man should be nothing more than a man but he should not be less than a man too.

How will you sit at a table, the salt is just a stretch away and you cannot grab it yourself but have to wait for your wife to get it? Is that "many behaviour" or being an invalid?

Make yourself useful around the house; grap a mop, do the dishes, you are the head of thw house; lead by example. Get off your darned high horse before you fall off it
well some of what the twitter lady said was above board, no one should wait for a woman to wash his undies. The only excuse would be sickness or disability
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
Regarding Madam Kuti, I think her son felt even with the love he had for her was trying to tell her something by singing 'African woman'

Now let me help you with something funny about Fela. He married 27 women in one day. They were all his singers, dancers and the likes but do you know why he married them?

He did because society had tagged them as useless because they were dancers and worked with Fela. They had nowhere to go and no one would marry them or accept them but did he turn them back? No, he understood that they also had a right to be what they wanted to be and they have a right to decide their own choice of career and how they want to be so he married them to give then a sense of acceptance.

Now can we say in that regard, Fela showed a Feminist side?

Again, you don't know jack about feminism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2016
I think my previous posts shed more light on feminism. Let's assume you don't believe the bible, well, you'd more likely believe evolution. It's evident in animals. The males are clearly dominant while the female take care of the younger ones.

You don't believe in evolution, not a problem. If you say women are equal to men, then you should be an advocate for gays and lesbians getting married. If you are against that then there is a high sense of contradiction in your approach to feminism. Take a look at the large amount of failed marriages we have today compared to other generations. I'll tell you why it's so high. There is a massive clash of egos from the male and female side.

Mynd44:

So assuming I am a non christian and dont believe in the Bible, what do you have?

Zilch!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Now let me help you with something funny about Fela. He married 27 women in one day. They were all his singers, dancers and the likes but do you know why he married them?

He did because society had tagged them as useless because they were dancers and worked with Fela. They had nowhere to go and no one would marry them or accept them but did he turn them back? No, he understood that they also had a right to be what they wanted to be and they have a right to decide their own choice of career and how they want to be so he married them to give then a sense of acceptance.

I had something else up but I removed it cos I don't want to talk about a great family. Nevertheless I still stand by my words that feminism is a crime
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
press005:

yea, said smtin wrong?

tongue
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by YourCoffin: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

OK you are right I got 1790s and 1970s mixed up

1790s was Napoleon's time grin

BUT the girls enrollment figures were extremely low until the movement started in the 1970s

You women eh. Una no dey like admit defeat sha.

Were the figures low in Nigeria or Western countries? I know that enrollment was low for both sexes in Nigeria. Besides I think the poor enrollment figures boils down to choice. The same could be said of present day women and numeric courses. Who is to blame for that one if not choices...

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
YourCoffin:

You women eh. Una no dey like admit defeat sha.

Were the figures low in Nigeria or Western countries? I know that enrollment was low for both sexes in Nigeria. Besides I think the poor enrollment figures boils down to choice. The same could be said of present day women and numeric courses. Who is to blame for that one if not choices...

Whaaat? I accepted that you were right about the year!

Besides it was low in Nigeria for both sexes but the figures of the girls was waaaay lower than that of the boys till the 1970s!

I don't understand the 'choice' you mean because that was based on the father who decided for the female child because it was expected of her to just stay at home
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
I think my previous posts shed more light on feminism. Let's assume you don't believe the bible, well, you'd more likely believe evolution. It's evident in animals. The males are clearly dominant while the female take care of the younger ones.

You don't believe in evolution, not a problem. If you say women are equal to men, then you should be an advocate for gays and lesbians getting married. If you are against that then there is a high sense of contradiction in your approach to feminism. Take a look at the large amount of failed marriages we have today compared to other generations. I'll tell you why it's so high. There is a massive clash of egos from the male and female side.

Male Lions are dominant right? When they lazy around for 20 hours a day while the females go get food. You can actually say the male lions are actually intimacy gadgets.

Have you seen a herd of sheep or goats? Who leads em?

Which sex dominates ants and bees?

Perhaps you need to see how Penguins (who have one partner all their lives like humans want to) share the job of raising the young ones.

So please dont go all Darwin on me. It is a dead end.

As for people and their sexuality? What is my business with what two consenting adults do behind closed doors?

We have a high amount of failed marriages because men like you refuse to change. In the past slavery was a thing, people evolved and dropped it. Some cultures kill twins, they dropped it, female circumcision too, it is being dropped why? Because in the world we live in, these beliefs are outdated.

Deal with it

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
Mynd44:

Male Lions are dominant right? When they lazy around for 20 hours a day while the females go get food. You can actually say the male lions are actually intimacy gadgets.

Perhaps you need to see how Penguins (who have one partner all their lives like humans want to) share the job of raising the young ones.

As for people and their sexuality? What is my business with what two consenting adults do behind closed doors?

We have a high amount of failed marriages because men like you refuse to change. I the past slavery was a thing, people ecolved and dropped it. Some cultures kill twins, they dropped it, female circumcision too, it is being dropped why? Because in the world we live in, these beliefs are. Outdated.

Deal with it
abeg leave male lions out of these. They have one of the most difficult lives in the animal Kingdom. A male is chased out of the pride at adolescent stage. Has to fight to win a pride for himself which may cost his life. Then protect his pride with his life again for usually not more than 3years till he gets defeated and killed, or chased away from the pride to die a slow death from starvation. Because mature lions can't survive on their own. So I say leave male lions, no one would wish for their kind of lives

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:

Mynd44 already said it all. Just wanted to add that during that time the marriages of course lasted longer because women had no where else to go. They had no choice than to be submissive but nooooow women are getting more independent. They can work and care for themselves. Marriage isn't a must for them to survive anymore. It's a choice both of them (man and woman) decide to make.

And it's not like back in the days the woman stays at home all day and the man works. Both of them now work!
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
I had something else up but I removed it cos I don't want to talk about a great family. Nevertheless I still stand by my words that feminism is a crime
Madam Funmilayo Ransome Kuti was not a criminal!

If you can't accept that women deserve better then please drop your heretic statements and say bye

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Now let's even take your example of Fela. He married 27 wives the same day to prove that women need a sense of acceptance right? Ask yourself where it leaves the ladies that were married. What if some of them didn't like him or the idea of getting married along with 26 other women? I'm sorry but in my opinion, this is another show of slavery. Just like buying a slave from one man for yourself.

Also let's look at it the other way, if all women want is to be equally treated like men. If there were 27 back up male dancers for a famous woman who were looked down on, would she propose to them all and marry them? Okay I'm going too far. Would a woman propose to one guy she likes to marry him? Nope! She'll rather Behind him up and ask him to propose to her. So where's the feminism there?

Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:
Now let's even take your example of Fela. He married 27 wives the same day to prove that women need a sense of acceptance right? Ask yourself where it leaves the ladies that were married. What if some of them didn't like him or the idea of getting married along with 26 other women? I'm sorry but in my opinion, this is another show of slavery. Just like buying a slave from one man for yourself.

Also let's look at it the other way, if all women want is to be equally treated like men. If there were 27 back up male dancers for a famous woman who were looked down on, would she propose to them all and marry them? Okay I'm going too far. Would a woman propose to one guy she likes to marry him? Nope! She'll rather Behind him up and ask him to propose to her. So where's the feminism there?

The answer is yeeeees

A few have started doing it already

In about 100 years to come, many will start. This is called evolution
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Pylony(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
The so call Nigerian Feminist, are a group of young, and old ladies with broken records. Who are fund of generalizing issues about men to being all the same, simply coined from their unlucky personal experiences with few men. The "all men are the same" slogan taking seriously by this folks is a fabrication of a mega lie off their imagination of a world without men out of hate.
Men will continue to live and love ladies who want a world with them in it. If you're not happy with that, go buy an island and dwell on it.

4 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Mynd44: 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
dabraska:

Lmaoooo. No, Fela's action was not slavery. It was a way of protecting those women from men who were ready to humiliate them. It was a way of saying "touch them and I will come for you" it was his only way of having them keep what they wanted to do with dignity and also ensured that crazy men (and women) out there dont prey on them

As for a woman proposing, errr… it actually happens. Just cos you have not seen one does not mean it does not

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Boyooosa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2016
I love WASU! kiss
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Nooooo she was the wishing she was 1. If you had watched the video you will understand it was a MESSAGE. How would you feel if I were a boy and treated you like crap just as you treated me!
actually I ve met many women who wish they were men so they can change female partners without having an 'olosho' tag like men. They want to participate in all vices get married in the future and become a 'responsible man'. Yes some men can be animalistic, but what do feminists really want?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by YourCoffin: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

Whaaat? I accepted that you were right about the year!

Besides it was low in Nigeria for both sexes but the figures of the girls was waaaay lower than that of the boys till the 1970s!

I don't understand the 'choice' you mean because that was based on the father who decided for the female child because it was expected of her to just stay at home

Well, we've established one thing: Nigerian women were not denied education pre-feminism. Anyway, women decided for their daughters too and men also prevented their sons from getting education. From what I read about the period, most of the people who were educated defied their parent's wishes to attend schools, hence my mention of choice.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

tongue

hw ve u been enjoying d xmas
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

tongue

hw ve u been enjoying d xmas..
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2016
jollymizzle:
actually I ve met many women who wish they were men so they can change female partners without having an 'olosho' tag like men. Yes some men can be animalistic, but what do feminists really want?

I don't really know why you are telling me this but erm okaaaaaay

Equality easy peasy. Not what a man can do do a woman can do better rather what a man can do a woman can do equally

I don't care if you are a feminist or not. I'm not forcing you to be 1 but I am 1 and therefore don't believe I have to be submissive to a man.

If you believe in that fiiiine, as you can see women like that lady believe in that too BUT don't try and ridicule my choice of being 1 by saying ALL FEMALES have to be submissive or else blablabla

I choose NOT to be submissive to any man and the or else should be MY problem
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
I'm actually enjoying this. You mentioned lions. I quite agree with you on that though. But a simple question. Who eats the food first brought from hunting by the females? The males! That's submission.
Where the lion lazies away, the woman does the work. You even buttressed my point.

No one denies the fact that the women do a lot nowadays (why we look to marry people like our moms). But the ladies want to 'bring home the food and eat first because they brought it'. You'd learn from the animals. Also, you mention just about 5 examples out of the whole animal kingdom.

Please who suffers more from a failed marriage? The men? You make me laugh.

Mynd44:

We have a high amount of failed marriages because men like you refuse to change. In the past slavery was a thing, people evolved and dropped it. Some cultures kill twins, they dropped it, female circumcision too, it is being dropped why? Because in the world we live in, these beliefs are outdated.

Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2016
The women also worked those days abeg. But the men enjoyed being recognized as the head not an equal. That's nature.

Also let's think about it well, if it's just about survival, a man, no matter how lazy he is will sustain his family. Nowadays, there are too many additions. You want your kid to go to a private school, you want to buy a Mercedes Benz, you want A/C in all rooms etc. That's comfort! Making it a necessity for women to match up to the responsibilities. There are a lot more things that we need now that cost a lot more.

Women working doesn't have anything to do with being equal.

lovelygurl:

Mynd44 already said it all. Just wanted to add that during that time the marriages of course lasted longer because women had no where else to go. They had no choice than to be submissive but nooooow women are getting more independent. They can work and care for themselves. Marriage isn't a must for them to survive anymore. It's a choice both of them (man and woman) decide to make.

And it's not like back in the days the woman stays at home all day and the man works. Both of them now work!

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by dabraska: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lool. Yeah right! Can you do it? No! Would you do it? Thought as much.

lovelygurl:

The answer is yeeeees

A few have started doing it already

In about 100 years to come, many will start. This is called evolution

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
press005:

hw ve u been enjoying d xmas..

Good and yours?
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by press005: 4:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Good and yours?

splendid...
Re: Twitter User Slams Feminists, Teaches Them "How To Keep A Home" by jollymizzle(m): 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
lovelygurl:

I don't really know why you are telling me this but erm okaaaaaay

Equality easy peasy. Not what a man can do do a woman can do better rather what a man can do a woman can do equally

I don't care if you are a feminist or not. I'm not forcing you to be 1 but I am 1 and therefore don't believe I have to be submissive to a man.

If you believe in that fiiiine, as you can see women like that lady believe in that too BUT don't try and ridicule my choice of being 1 by saying ALL FEMALES have to be submissive or else blablabla

I choose NOT to be submissive to any man and the or else should be MY problem
seriously for any 'lucky' woman the term 'submission' is usually inert. And every woman should know the power she wields. My people say 'obirin L' o ni ete' meaning women are the cunning ones. I think the craving for submission by men arose from the fact that women have a way of making us do things we don't want to do. When we went to get my brother's wedding ring. We met an old couple . they came arm in arm and they must have been married for years. The woman bought jewelries worth millions and at the counter the man brought out his cheque book. Smiling he told his wife 'haa o Kan nowo MI,Iwo na loni' meaning: you are just spending my money,but then it's all yours. the wife simply smiled and gave him a peck.everybody burst into laughter. he was probably 'under the influence'. And his wife just made him spent millions without raising her voice or thickening it like a man. Submission usually means nothing in the long run, the issue is finding the right person to submit to.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 27 Years Of Childless Marriage (Photos) / Esan/ishan Names / Nigerian Man Ties His Son To His Back And People Make Fun Of Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.