Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments (50852 Views)

Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by YourCoffin: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2016
This girl no fine at all tongue
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by DONSMITH123(m): 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
She no get camel toe self angry Her pussy is so flat like my palm. cheesy

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cheesy

Yeah.. I know..
I have 50 dicks.. 25 grow on my back. cheesy

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by wtfCode: 3:14pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lucky dude, he's gonna enjoy alotta styles in bed.
Looking @ 4th n 5th pic, n I just discovered she must be good in bed. grin
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by OgaJonah(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2016
Yoga Always

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Boyooosa(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
I sight camel toe in pic 4... very strong!
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by JustME7(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

Like that's not Possible..undecided pfft!
I've got 7 Vjayjayz too. One in my mouth.. cool

Yuck!
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by mediocre(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

That's hot
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by segunednut: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2016
YourCoffin:
This girl no fine at all tongue

Wey your own girl?
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by SavoG(f): 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
This one na yoga? Just wasted my time mtchew
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by solid3(m): 4:40pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hades2016:
That lady go sabi doggy style wella .... that last picture though grin

Exactly my thought. She go sabi fu¢k well well.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Onechancearmy(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2016
Khd95:
Pre wedding madness shall be taken to another height come 2017.

I wonder who started dis kolomenta

Na dis one be kolomental.

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Pvin: 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:

Take a closer look at the 4th picture
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by YourCoffin: 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2016
segunednut:

Wey your own girl?

I no get. U get sister? I will be nice to her
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Deejay777(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
BlackDBagba:
Is that all? Who has that picture? grin

1 Like

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by codeME: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
show us your own let us see.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Crownadex(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
can som1 tell me what is going on about nmbr 4 pix ...it's looks somhw
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by cyber5(m): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:
***Rolls Eyes**

Of course, everyone knows about the veejay in the mouth.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by zubydave(m): 7:39pm On Dec 30, 2016
These pre-wedding photo things ehh; they are taking a new dimension o. Trust Nigeria people, everything we learn na over do o.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Is like ur head is paining u right? angry
See her!!!
Flat pussy gives deeper pernetration and maximum satisfaction...
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2016
Pato23:

See her!!!
Flat pussy gives deeper pernetration and maximum satisfaction...
Really? grin video or idonbilivit it. tongue
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Really? grin video or idonbilivit it. tongue
No need for Video....just come lemme show how it really is...
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Inshalord: 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
[quote author=Hades2016 post=52391587]That lady go sabi doggy style wella .... that last picture though grin[/Quote
Its wheelbarrow style not doggy..
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by ogtavia(m): 8:35pm On Dec 30, 2016
UjSizzle:

Looking for cheap likes? undecided

Take a look at those viewing this thread. It says there are more males than females here.
cool dp..
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by vivypretty(f): 8:57pm On Dec 30, 2016
Khd95:
Pre wedding madness shall be taken to another height come 2017.

I wonder who started dis kolomenta
lol
i must do mine
lol
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry
Omo'badan kini so re?
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Khd95(m): 10:07pm On Dec 30, 2016
vivypretty:

lol
i must do mine
lol
babe when i saw ur dp,pre wedding come dey hungry megrin

but first,make we migrate qo space
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by holythug(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Estharfabian:

undecided
PS--Unicorns are very real...

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Emassive(m): 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

I do yoga 3times a week. I'm a Nigerian woman.

You are opening yourself up for demonic invasion. You should study the spiritual implication and where it originates from before doing it. The Postures are marking symbols for satanism into another realm
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by gemale(m): 11:28pm On Dec 30, 2016
Janetessy:
When u want to contribute to green house pollution

grin
My nigga. 4 Jerry cans of fresh, undiluted palm wine 4 u on me.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by gemale(m): 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2016
Hades2016:
That lady go sabi doggy style wella .... that last picture though grin
No b only doggy she go Sabi. Na all d style 4 kamasutra she go Sabi. Dt dude go enjoy o bt only if im gud too 4 matas in d oda room. If nt, na im waist go suffer gan.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by gemale(m): 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
lielbree:

I do yoga 3times a week. I'm a Nigerian woman.
Pics or idontblvit...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Couple Do The “Oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Do You Sleep With Clothes On? / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.