Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments (50840 Views)

Man Holds His Lady’s Backside In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Igbo Meets Calabar In Pre-Wedding Photos As Man Grabs His Lady's Bum / Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by MrMacinterchi1: 11:34pm On Dec 30, 2016
OBTSubtle:
cheesy

Yeah.. I know..
I have 50 dicks.. 25 grow on my back. cheesy
Lol
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by lielbree: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2016
Emassive:

You are opening yourself up for demonic invasion. You should study the spiritual implication and where it originates from before doing it. The Postures are marking symbols for satanism into another realm
tongue my soul spirit and body is covered by the Blood OF JESUS. No demon can penetrate.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by segunednut: 7:41am On Jan 04, 2017
Nah. She's good. Thanks smiley

YourCoffin:

I no get. U get sister? I will be nice to her
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by Emassive(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Well you gotto quit yoga now
lielbree:

tongue my soul spirit and body is covered by the Blood OF JESUS. No demon can penetrate.
Re: Superman And His Lady Share Their Yoga Pre-Wedding Moments by okwabayi(m): 10:42am On Feb 19, 2019
She does yoga.
He doesn’t.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / Dating Who You Will Not Marry / Ehi Ogbebor Gets Engaged, 10 Years After A Divorce & Two Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.