Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (20775 Views)

Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sweetpie23: 4:36am On Nov 20, 2009
who is really a beautiful woman?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 20, 2009
A beautiful woman?

The one that wows you when you see her and wows you the more when she speaks and sends you to seventh heaven when she acts.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 20, 2009
a beautiful person TO ME is:
- someone that i can find ¨attractive¨ even when my eyes are closed.
- someone that is not afraid of being herself.
- someone that can bring a smile to my face just by being herself.
- someone that doesnt need to spend 3hrs in the bathroom to look gorgeous.
- someone passionate about life, driven and with goals.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . and the list goes on but i am sure you can see where i am going.

as for physically, any woman at a particular time can get my attention, physical beauty is cheap in these day and age but the attention will be short lived if she doesnt open her mouth in that next second.

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by TheSeeker(m): 5:50am On Nov 20, 2009
One who speaks with great sense of absolute understanding; one that's opinionated but not arrogant
One that's humble and ready to make people around her smile *not flirting*
Respectful, wise, a woman who knows what she wants, sets certain goals for herself and goes after accomplishing them.
A woman who's expressive, not intimidated but knows her limits.

On the outside, a woman who's sexy, knows how to carry her body, has nice steps, has a good sense of dressing, classy, intriguing,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sweetpie23: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

a beautiful person TO ME is:
- someone that i can find ¨attractive¨ even when my eyes are closed.
- someone that is not afraid of being herself.
- someone that can bring a smile to my face just by being herself.
- someone that doesnt need to spend 3hrs in the bathroom to look gorgeous.- someone passionate about life, driven and with goals.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . and the list goes on but i am sure you can see where i am going.

as for physically, any woman at a particular time can get my attention, physical beauty is cheap in these day and age but the attention will be short lived if she doesnt open her mouth in that next second.

grin grin grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by OAM4J: 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
A beautiful lady is sweetpie23  grin

On a serious note, in one sentence, a beautiful lady is an attractive woman with a good attitude. 2 things define a beautiful lady for me:

1. Attractiveness: Her look, carriage, dressing, neatness etc. Any guy that says how a lady looks does not define her beauty is lying

2. Attitude: her character, believes, intelligence, ambition etc

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by mamagee3(f): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
A beautiful woman is a woman with good looks,
Do you need to start a thread for it
?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by LordReed(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
A beautiful lady is one whose inner beauty shines out and gives her outward beauty a whole new character making her way more attractive than her physical beauty only would have. She positively radiates calmness, cheerfulness, peace, humility and kindness.

mama-gee:

A beautiful woman is a woman with good looks,
Do you need to start a thread for it
?

Trust u to barge in wit an insipid comment
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by ElRazur: 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2009
sweetpie23:

who is really a beautiful woman?

One who do not post on nairaland. grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by mamagee3(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2009
ElRazur:

One who do not post on nairaland. grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by jcob1: 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2009
I dont have any definition for a beautifullady. alli know is that if i see one, my heart beats faster.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Princek12(m): 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
Exterior: smooth baby face/skin with a nice facial structure, slim waist and flat stomach, moderately identifiable hips, decent size thighs, and a phat behind.

Interior: being nice, good sense of humor, humble, Godliness, an overall nice person.

Exterior, however, leads to the interior.

Shikenah
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Hairat007(f): 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2009
I tink ladies should start asking the same question.

LADIES PLEASE BE SINCERE: DEFINE A HANDSOME GUY

tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by gbegbs: 2:18am On Dec 31, 2009
my boo. kiss
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 31, 2009
Princek12:

Exterior: smooth baby face/skin with a nice facial structure, slim waist and flat stomach, moderately identifiable hips, decent size thighs, and a phat behind.

Interior: being nice, good sense of humor, humble, Godliness, an overall nice person.

Exterior, however, leads to the interior.

Shikenah
You better be supermodel fit with a good attitude tongue tongue
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by waleski(m): 2:26am On Dec 31, 2009
Hairat007:

I tink ladies should start asking the same question.

LADIES PLEASE BE SINCERE: DEFINE A HANDSOME GUY

tongue tongue tongue tongue

please dnt deviate from the topic its posts like these that set off the gurls vs boys kind of argument in the section ,for me a beautiful lady is someone who is smart and beautiful and carries herself well nt someone who is clingy. smiley
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by KennyG6(m): 2:27am On Dec 31, 2009
beauty for me has to go beyong the physical,
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Cockyzy(m): 8:53am On Dec 31, 2009
Beauty is skin-deep.A beautiful woman is one who skin-depth beauty radiate and reflect her awesome personality.*** I More than love you Amy***
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by chiboygiz(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
To me, no woman is ugly. Every lady is beautify. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

A beautiful lady is one who always wear a smiles when everyone are putting on long faces!

Beauty that comes from the inside!
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by cold(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2009
chiboy_giz:

To me, no woman is ugly. Every lady is beautify. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

A beautiful lady is one who always wear a smiles when everyone are putting on long faces!

Beauty that comes from the inside!

Stop decieving urself,there are ugly women who remain ugly from the eyes of any beholder period
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sweetpie23: 2:58am On Jan 08, 2010
cold:

Stop decieving urself,there are ugly women who remain ugly from the eyes of any beholder period
I disagree, everyone is attractive to at least someone.
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by dibolic: 3:17am On Jan 08, 2010
Beautiful lady is sunshin between two mountain,

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Spader9(m): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2010
Submissive, understanding and grows her own food,
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2010
Spader9:

Submissive, understanding and grows her own food,
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by victorazy(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2010
The beautiful one is the one very strong in bed
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08, 2010
1. Has an oval face, with all the accesories(eyes,nose,jaw,) in the right place and right props,
has a not-to-deep-dimple on the superior third of her cheeks, smooth spotless skin(almost lookin like plastic) and soft to touch, triangular jaws pointing down.

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

4. slim waist size--26"-28"

5. soft high pitched voice, she shouldnt have a vooice like mine

6. walks elegantly, gracefully

7. beautiful smile (wears an upper smile oftenly)

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

10. fine lips( scarlet jahansson type no offence)
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2010
sofa-dj:

1. Has an oval face, with all the accesories(eyes,nose,jaw,) in the right place and right props,
has a not-to-deep-dimple on the superior third of her cheeks, smooth spotless skin(almost lookin like plastic) and soft to touch, triangular jaws pointing down.

2. Height --5.6"-5.9"

3. Bra Cup size-34-B,36B

4. slim waist size--26"-28"

5. soft high pitched voice, she shouldnt have a vooice like mine

6. walks elegantly, gracefully

7. beautiful smile (wears an upper smile oftenly)

8.long beautiful legs

9. abs please

10. fine lips( scarlet jahansson type no offence)

How about manufacturing one by yourself?

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2010
^^
michelin89:

How about manufacturing one by yourself?
no need for insecurity if u dont have these qualities some other guy might still find u beautiful

1 Like

Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
sofa-dj:

^^no need for insecurity if u dont have these qualities some other guy might still find u beautiful

Ahahahhahaha see this boy trying to get me!!!! grin
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by CrazyMan(m): 12:57pm On Jan 08, 2010
A beautiful lady is a lady that is beautiful. Abi wetin you want make I talk before?
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by sofadj(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
michelin89:

Ahahahhahaha see this boy
trying to get me
!!!! grin

get u! pls dont flatter urself
Re: Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 08, 2010
sofa-dj:

get u! pls dont flatter urself

cool If I don't who will? grin

By the way my "get you" is not what you think.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / 10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go / A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.