Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? (55138 Views)

How Do You Define An Independent Woman?. / Define A Modern Day Chic In A Sentence / Men Please Be Sincere: Define A Beautiful Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by boron10(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2012
'Cheap girl' isn't an uncommon language among the male folks in our darling beloved country. I have however come to realize that people's definition for 'cheap girl' differ.

Some see a cheap girl as one who gives in to intimate demand from her partner the first day of visiting such partner.

Some other folks portray a girl as cheap when she agrees to date a guy the same day of wooing her.

Well, i reserve my opinion about the definitions above.

In my own opinion, a cheap girl is one who would undermine every other attributes in a guy and accept to put up with him because he has just cash to offer.

Like you all know, opinions are subjective. You are allowed to fault my definition, but please don't insult. Thanks in advance

Guys, what are your definitions for 'cheap girl'.

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by annexes: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2012
IMO! A̶̲̥̅̊ cheap gal's the one who's easily †̥ seduce n lust on all guz she sees

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by boron10(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2012
annexes: IMO! A̶̲̥̅̊ cheap gal's the one who's easily †̥ seduce n lust on all guz she sees
A girl can't possibly lust after 'all' guys. So are you implying indirectly that cheap girls don't exist?

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2012
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2012
Cheap girl? IMO,whoever opens her legs for men without hesitance is cheap...whether or not she collects huge amount for it(Random girls,Aristos and who.res alike)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by saintvc(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2012
Wu ever ask guys 4 money on first, 2nd or third date

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by greedie1(f): 4:30pm On Dec 10, 2012
a cheap girl is the one who claims to be a nice girl, always fall in love with diff guys, dates dem all ( doesnt matter if its one at a tym), dont collect a dime from them cz she is nice and still sleeps with them. to me, an aristo has more class than such a girl!

17 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by chikeorji123(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2012
A cheap lady is someone who pretend to be what she's not and ended up becoming what she's don't want to be.

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by boron10(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2012
chikeorji123: A cheap lady is someone who pretend to be what she's not and ended up becoming what she's don't want to be.

make your point clearer
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira. . . undecided

28 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by xynerise: 5:14pm On Dec 10, 2012
sexkillz: A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira. . . undecided
words from a patriotic customer undecided

11 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Rosejefrey(f): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
#15000 is cheap 2.talk of tins like 150000 per hour
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Lol,u nairalanders are all funny set of people,i always wonder where u people get your ideas from

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by 190: 1:30am On Dec 11, 2012
if shes Nigerian then shes probably close to be called cheap grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Mynd44: 1:57am On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is....... Seriously, is there anything like a cheap girl? Apart from love peddlers, who sleep with men for money, I really won't call any girl cheap

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by shizzle11(m): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is any girl who'll offer any man her pu.nny as far as he has money to offer her in return

3 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by PreciousBro: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira . . . undecided

Hahahaha"That one na expensive cheap girl she still dey collect money for whatever!!!

@op,a cheap girl is one that thinks she's doing any guy she's with a favor being with him or them,thus,the mentality of something in return from him or them"" she doesn't have to be a love peddler,she can even be from a wealthy home.... LoL" Them many for our 9ja country sha,yes we know .....but we still like them kiss

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by jaybee3(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
Anyone that can be bought is cheap.
Being cheap is relative so long as you have a price

17 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by dmcdad: 1:05pm On Dec 11, 2012
Rosejefrey: #15000 is cheap 2.talk of tins like 150000 per hour
Did u post this from personal experience?

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Rapmoney(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2012
Majority of naija girls are cheap. They can do anything for money.
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Rapmoney(m): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Majority of naija girls are cheap. They can do anything for money.
If you start making good bucks, my guy you go lash girls tire. Na so small girls
of 17, 18, 19 go dey lick old men navel because of money!!!grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by cynthiafred67(f): 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
sexkillz: A cheap girl is one that charges 500 naira per night, while her mates charge 15,000 naira. . . undecided
Lmfao!
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
If the same definition of a cheap person applies to guys then I bet 91%of the guys on NL are cheap grin...their idea of gold digging is a girl asking for money tht can't even buy a yardley deodorant, thts wat I call cheap undecided the guilty ones shall be revealled grin

11 Likes

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by BANGASOUP1: 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
lol

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Coldfeet(f): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2012
You have to know the price tag on others before you consider a girl cheap!

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
A cheap girl is a girl that I woo now,next minute,am banging her. No class,no swag,and easy prey for men,easy carried away by effizy.
Most girls to me are cheap things,cos they are easily carried away by my effizy.
#in Dagrin voice# swagger me yato si ti sule,ati Razaki.

1 Like

Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by salolo(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2012
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Sunymoore(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
D one that givees totori free
Re: How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? by Ewizard(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
Pretenderz!!! So cheap, cuz dey're fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Guy Sends N50 To A Girl That Asked Him For Money / Nigerian Lady Dated Her Husband For 8 Years Without Sex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.