Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,310 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé (6863 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by sexy74(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
I really need someone to tell me the truth if what I've done is bad even though I feel no guilt in it except for the fact that my fiancé is thinking of leaving me just at the beginning of this new year.

Some weeks back last year December, I asked my fiancé to update my Whatsapp for me so I could be able to video call him when we are far from each other and he agreed. Only for him to start snooping around in my messages, especially the ones between me and my ex. And this made him to confront me.
Now he claims he does't have any problem with me chatting with my ex but his problem is that first, I still call my ex sweetie when chatting with him and second, I'm always the first to initiate a chat with him.

Personally I have always called my ex sweetie and bea and don't see why I should stop now. And yes I do initiate most chat when I need someone to talk to and I know my fiancé will be too busy or unreachable. How is this a problem I'm not cheating on him with my ex But he is threating to quit our relationship Is he being unreasonable Or I'm the unreasonable one

*modified*
All of you people bashing me, thank you. I accept I maybe wrong but I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to push people away from my life.
Then why would my fiancé be going through my phone in secret.
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough, that he had to go through my phone and he found what he was looking for. Something to use against me to break us up.
My sister how him go trust you, na from clap e dey turn to dance.
You say you always initiate chats that does not show responsibility or happiness where you are.
If you cared so much why is he now your ex.
Abeg no out monkey hand inside soup because e resemble person hand

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by GaggleNSwallow: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2017
Op, I wish your fiancé dumps your ass where he picked it. You don't deserve him. You don't deserve any reasonable man in your life because you're not reasonable yourself.
Good riddance to bad naaansense!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 01, 2017
real691:

Same 2 u, ur dp is funny o, well! I will be expecting 2 C how girls 2'll resist TEMPTATION........
hehehehe, it's easier for a lady to resist temptation than men, #fact
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by sexy74(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
All of you people bashing me, thank you. I accept I maybe wrong but I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to push people away from my life.
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough and he found what he was looking for.
My sister you gave him the reason to.
First of all if he decides or you decide to go through his phone if you have no skeleton in your cupboard you will see nothing interfere it. If both of you can't go through each others phone una dey lie for una self.
That's the first stage of trust.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by sexy74(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
My sister you gave him the reason to.
First of all if he decides or you decide to go through his phone is you have no skeleton in your cupboard you will see nothing interfere it. If both of you can't go through each others phone una dey lie for una self.
That's the first stage of trust.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by sexy74(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2017
Eddygourdo:
u ssure u ddidnt fall down as a child ? Where did u learn all these selfishness from. Iif ur the one on the pic its clear wat the issue is. Ur too young and immature to have a fiance. Break it off with ur fiance and go get a boyfriend. That's ur level. From how things turned out, won ur unfortunate fiance be unlucky and unwise to have trusted you and not snooped. You can't and won't take this if the ssituation was the opposite. If you ask my opinion. Leave ur fiance so he can move on in the new year to a better lady. Stick to ur level nd research more names to call ur EX and every other person in ur life which I admit to be difficult to leave. Don't forget to wish ur EX and soon to be EX fiance a happy married life with a sweetie and bae rhetoric when they get married to reasonable girls. Anu mpama
My sister no mind her she go buy thei asho ebi come dey hustle for souvenir.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by real691(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, it's easier for a lady to resist temptation than men, #fact
IfIHear!!!........... #NotInMyCountry
Partially true though, after getting to know that females are about thrice the population of men nw and b4 world ends it will get to 7.................... WhatCanWeDo
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by GaggleNSwallow: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2017
There's a story on wife battery on front-page now. The woman was severely panel-beaten by her husband for her unfaithfulness. She got the police to lock him up then went ahead to file a suit against him. Unfortunately for her, the judge discharged the case with a bail charge. Now the foolish, cheating wife has taken her story to the social media wailing to attract sympathy; but no matter what people say now, the husband is free and she's still one suffering pain and humiliation.

This might just happen to you if you don't let go of your fiancé now. Don't marry him because it's clear you're still emotionally attached to your ex. Maybe his dick was bigger. undecided but free this innocent man and save yourself from the wrath of nature!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

Something dey do u did new year(stupid lady)
U gave ur guy ur phone for him to upgrade ur what's app
He opened it and saw things
U shld go and explain to him dats all
If he is still interested he wld talk to u
But if u want to get married did year
Pls u have to stop somethings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:
I really need someone to tell me the truth if what I've done is bad even though I feel no guilt in it except for the fact that my fiancé is thinking of leaving me just at the beginning of this new year.

Some weeks back last year December, I asked my fiancé to update my Whatsapp for me so I could be able to video call him when we are far from each other and he agreed. Only for him to start snooping around in my messages, especially the ones between me and my ex. And this made him to confront me.
Now he claims he does't have any problem with me chatting with my ex but his problem is that first, I still call my ex sweetie when chatting with him and second, I'm always the first to initiate a chat with him.

Personally I have always called my ex sweetie and bea and don't see why I should stop now. And yes I do initiate most chat when I need someone to talk to and I know my fiancé will be too busy or unreachable. How is this a problem I'm not cheating on him with my ex But he is threating to quit our relationship Is he being unreasonable Or I'm the unreasonable one

*modified*
I now feel like he didn't trust me enough, that he had to go through my phone and he found what he was looking for. Something to use against me to break us up.

You're not only cheating but you're doing the worst cheating a woman can do, emotional cheating.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by eezeribe(m): 11:47am On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

You feel so comfortable doing what you are doing and you have justified your actions in all Ramifications.from your response to the comments above, I imply that you are comfortable with the break up and would really love to get back with your former ex (the one you call sweetie and Bae).
You only came to nairaland to fulfill all righteousness.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by yetseyi(f): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Emotional infidelity

angry

The major thing I have a problem with is that you don't see anything wrong with your actions and that is a very dangerous mindset.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by metallisc(m): 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Ooh dear shocked..
Don't welcome 2017 with same old problem.

If u don't want ur fiancé to end ur relationship, u have to limit chatting or calling ur ex and calling him with sweet names as well...juz simply avoid all these complicated things coz u may lost the person that really loves u.

she is obviously still a very small/young girl! you can tell from her sense of reasoning! cool Her 'fiance' is in the trap! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by metallisc(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
sexy74:

My sister no mind her she go buy thei asho ebi come dey hustle for souvenir.

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
metallisc:

she is obviously still a very small/young girl! you can tell from her sense of reasoning! cool Her 'fiance' is in the trap! cheesy cheesy

HAPPY NEW YEAR grin
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by metallisc(m): 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by metallisc(m): 12:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
TrapQueen77:

HAPPY NEW YEAR grin

and to you my queen....

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by torqque7(m): 12:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

*modified*

Same reason I dumped my fiance..congrats you heard!!..now your ex will get married to you smh. ..some girls are soo dumb ehnn (no offence)and you are happily telling us looking for other cheats like you to help justify your wrongs..I pity you,you think it's easy getting a good man right?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by mavrodi(m): 12:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Face your front and stop looking back... Kate, there's only one direction and that is forward!
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Eleganza33(f): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
luminouz:

Am no woman beater but u deserve this......
she is so annoying! just looking at what she is saying

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by NevetsIbot(m): 12:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Stuupid girl. You're dumn I swear.
My gf simply called her ex 'dear' I almost tear our relationship

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by luminouz(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
Eleganza33:
she is so annoying! just looking at what she is saying
Thank God u sef dey see am! Mean who does that? I no blame her Sha.....she looks Luke all these senior secondary school girls wet never mature finish!
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by scott12(m): 12:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
U call ur ex sweeti and bae and expect ur current fiancee to be excited wit u.Clap for ursef,soon this same ex u call sweeti and bae wuld start asking u for bleep,now wen u do it u wuld still claim it was d devil lol.Kudos to ur fiancee if he finally kicks ur ass cos u might give him heart attack soon.#Unloyal bitches#.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by tonaydo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

*modified*
you feel no guilt but opened a trend for answers and solution? you really are unreasonable

the posters above me have said it all. . .I feel like insulting you but I dey hold myself

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
real691:

IfIHear!!!........... #NotInMyCountry
Partially true though, after getting to know that females are about thrice the population of men nw and b4 world ends it will get to 7.................... WhatCanWeDo
so in other words what you are saying is the population ratio of both gender has a role to play in men cheating? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Xmen149(m): 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

*modified*
babe let me be Frank, UA wrong calling or ex pet names else u still hold em somewhere in or hearth which you wouldn't deny you still do since you initiate the convos... and don't come up with the excuse u do that when us guy ain't available and u want to talk,.. we guys are xtremly simple, we just wanna know that even when we are not there you can always wait on us(its one of the way s u win a mans hearth dear).
you said fiance meaning its established so him going try your phone ain't a bad thing else UA storing skeletons. him raising the discussion is the best thing to do,(no man likes having his wife snooping around after marriage giving him babies from exes.)

take away pride, apologize and prove to home UA for him alone if he comes back, and do it quick if u love him before another man does it for you,,.........,

tips(men's secreat): if a lady is troubled,the one she shares that thought with is the SPECIAL ONE

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Zinny25(f): 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
My dear it's very wrong. There should be a limit you go with ur ex. U called him bae and the rest while u were dating, now u r with a new man, why not cut it off. You probably still feel something for him.
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by chigoizie7(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
kateskitty:

*modified*

Nne don't mind them, the fact that he is ur ex does not make him ur enemy, at times we meet good people but for certain reasons or circumstances, it just didn't work out with them. And for that reason, we shouldn't relegate them to the background. At those point they were in our lives, they added value to it, either as a lesson or otherwise.

However, if ur fiancé wants u to stop seeing or chatting with ur ex, well. The decision is urs to make, but I am think u can consider the option
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by real691(m): 2:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
2dugged:
so in other words what you are saying is the population ratio of both gender has a role to play in men cheating? undecided
Nah! I hope you didn't take it too seriously?
I despise it(men cheating) and there is no excuse for both gender to cheat in a relationship especially marriage.......................
But seeing the numbers of sisters disturbing GOD for husbands got me thinking.............. Now#Men2Women. #1:3
When it gets to #1:7 what then?
Olden days parents with many daughters will write on the gate *keep off military zone*or *beware of dogs*, but nowadays parents with many daughters will write outside their gate *ice block sold here*
....................... #WHY

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
what's the meaning of that bro
Are you related to any troublesome girl named HateU2?? Or JLopez??
Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
real691:

Nah! I hope you didn't take it too seriously?
I despise it(men cheating) and there is no excuse for both gender to cheat in a relationship especially marriage.......................
But seeing the numbers of sisters disturbing GOD for husbands got me thinking.............. Now#Men2Women. #3:1
When it gets to #7:1 what then?
Olden days parents with many daughters will write on the gate *keep off military zone*or *beware of dogs*, but nowadays parents with many daughters will write outside their gate *ice block sold here*
....................... #WHY
hehehehehehehehehehehehehrheheheh, ice block indeed, even at that, let's wait till it gets to 7:1, only then will we know what next grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning The Year Without My Fiancé by EgusiSoup: 2:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sexxkillz:

Wait. . . Holup.

You're in a relationship with a man you consider a fiance, but you still initiate and chat with a man you broke up with, calling him sweetie, and bae? If he is your sweetie, and bae, why are you both not together? You leave the nonsense on your phone, and expect your fiance, a man that wants to marry you, to be cool about it?

Honestly ask yourself: would you be happy if your fiance has an ex he still refers to as sweetie, and bae?

Selfish human, you are. . . And yes, you are cheating on your fiance emotionally. So of all the friends you have in this world, it's ONLY your ex, that you want to talk to, every time you're bored? I'm guessing you're jobless. That's why you do not understand how busy your fiance always is. That's why you have so much time to chat unnecessarily with an ex. And that's why you always initiate the chat.

Your fiance is reacting, giving you the consequences of your actions, and you dare call him unreasonable? So, you actually want to eat your cake and have it, in 2017?

Chai!!!! Ekwensu e romancia mami water.

I'll personally lead the calvary to go congratulate your fiance a.k.a, your latest ex
, for having the guts to stand up to, and kick you out to the curb. . . Too early in the year to start 2017 with iranu. . .

Good riddance.

Is this the real Sexkilz or is a fake?

Frecoacoa
Ishilove
Sinaj

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Love Still Blind? / (true Life Story) I Seduced Him, He Raped Me[18+] / Inside The Home Of A Man Married To A Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.