Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,152 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks (6577 Views)

Why Men Like Confident Women. / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by theviper1: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
i dont believe that u have to be handsome to look good. there is nothing wrong with feeling good about urself and u dont have to be J Depp to do that. it sucks too to have a girl who is careless about herself.sometimes,u dont have to hate the guys,just blame their tailors.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by lalaboi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2009
Michelini. . .na wa for you oh. . .All your threads on Nl are always about guyz dis guyz dat lol. . . .
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
I am compensating for the threads about girls this, girls that. tongue tongue
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by riversman: 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2009
AM TOO CONFIDENT - cos i kno am the hottesst, flyest and most handsome man, since "BABA SUWE", lol, at least i fine pass one person grin grin grin grin
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2009
michelin~~~
how confident are u about ur own looks?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 22, 2009
Confident enough to know you can always improve. cool
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by maedan(f): 12:11am On Nov 22, 2009
Gr8 topic. Funny enuf itz d women in his life: his sisters, mom, girlfriends etc dat put d ideas in his head just how hot he is. But d guy with 500 of his own pix on his phone - his is d opposite of confidence: he needs 2 convince himself about his looks = low self-esteem. He sounds hilarious, though. cheesy
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 22, 2009
good~~~~
and how much time do you dedicate to "tryin to improve"?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:18am On Nov 22, 2009
Enough to require a gym subscription. cool
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 22, 2009
how wud u find it to realise dat if u spent such tym then there's a bit of proximity btw u n d guy ur complainin about?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 22, 2009
I am a lady! wink
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:39am On Nov 22, 2009
i knew
~~wats ur most cherished physical asset?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 22, 2009
This is getting too personal. tongue
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 22, 2009
too personal or too public?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 22, 2009
Too publicly personal. tongue
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:44am On Nov 22, 2009
unfortunately i wudn't lyk to go PRIVATE with u
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 22, 2009
And how does this affect me? undecided
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 22, 2009
does it affect u?
have u ever been soo WRAPED UP in a coversation dat the more u GIVE IN VERBALLY, the more u find urslf BEGIN TO GET MORE AND MORE INTERESTED IN THE PERSON?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 22, 2009
Rarely.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by countdown2: 1:02am On Nov 22, 2009
Truly speaking here, am an Ok guy, not that all around attractive. But the problem is, I have always come across gf's that would say " Deji you are fine(today) then the other day" Deji you are looking soooo un-attractive.

Not that I have low self esteem, but I just have a soft spot when it comes to that. I myself know that my looks change which I really dnt know the reason why. Part of why I tend to be catious bout my looks so I dnt get no complain about how un-attractive I am " today" It came to a point that I just have to accept the way I look at anytime, anyday.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by spoilt(f): 3:22am On Nov 22, 2009
I have no patience for fickle and flaky guys. Such a turn off!
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by bobbygun(m): 7:26am On Nov 22, 2009
When I saw this topic & some of the posts, I cldnt help but get amazed. If a guy is handsome & he's confident abt it, it's no problem. It becomes a prob when he starts to get over indulged in his appearance. I'm always told that am handsome but I can never boast abt it. In my own case, both guys & ladies{who re very close} tell me abt this but am not always comfortable with such compliments. In fact, a friend always called me 'most handsome' in class & I had to tell him to reduce the freq of his call, u know. I dont let this get into my head cos I know it's not always abt appearance but abt the size of ur wallet. No matter how ugly a guy may look, if he's got the money,he can marry the most beautiful girls around. I recall a friend of mine{who is a devoted deeper life member} who complained that I have too many female friends and that I shld reduce them & he said it's all because of my appearance. Is that my making? My dad was very handsome when he was young. Though am not vain abt it but I try as much as possible to look clean, neat & trimmed, use a cream and perfumes, deodorant,
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Tcrack(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2009
there is nothing as good as being confident as a man no matter what brings the confidence. but when a man starts carrying a make up kit, water do pass garri.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by no1madman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
Tcrack:

there is nothing as good as being confident as a man no matter what brings the confidence. but when a man starts carrying a make up kit, water do pass garri.
Do u know any man that have make up kit. . .haba!
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
@ topic,
Am thinking Johnny Bravo. The obvious lack of intelligence, the vanity and the fact that the world must revolve around him. Sucks!
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by spoilt(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2009
no1madman:

Do u know any man that have make up kit. . .haba!
well, i know one who always has his lip gloss ready. walking around with shiny lips like someone that ate stolen akara.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by mrofficial(m): 7:55pm On Nov 22, 2009
Good Girl:

@ topic,
Am thinking Johnny Bravo. The obvious lack of intelligence, the vanity and the fact that the world must revolve around him. Sucks!

Yea, that's a just cartoon. Johny Bravo is not real.

Have u ever see someone like that? Big chest, short legs, tiny waist, wild arms?

Handsome boy from village shaaa. Not like the ones that are well-bred.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 22, 2009
She is referring to his attitude. Of course even a toddler knows JB has nothing human.

Even though African men sometimes have that built. Big shoulders and skinny legs. grin
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by mrofficial(m): 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2009
michelin89:

She is referring to his attitude. Of course even a toddler knows JB has nothing human.

Even though African men sometimes have that built. Big shoulders and skinny legs. grin

That guy go get you with money ooo, e better for man wey worwor than woman wey worwor ooo. Money speaks nowadays. Abi?
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 22, 2009
Ahahhaha wrong. That man will get me even with a nice attitude. Skinny legs doesn't make one less of a man. wink

Especially when the kongo works really fine. grin
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by koolchicco: 8:07pm On Nov 22, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahhaha wrong. That man will get me even with a nice attitude. Skinny legs doesn't make one less of a man.  wink

Especially when the kongo works really fine. grin

Coming from Michelin, I'd have to reconsider an enhancement of some sort. . tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Romantic Are You? / Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! / So Bae Is Really Mad At Me But This Time Its Her Fault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.