Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Mindset Modifications - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mindset Modifications (1768 Views)

Nairaland Modifications [chatbox] / 10 Ignorant Mindset Of Some Ladies Towards Marriage. / 10 Horrifyingly Awkward Boob Modifications[photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mindset Modifications by Quintessential1(f): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
Ehenna, you seem not to thank me...i have people who needs ittongue

Thank you smiley
Re: Mindset Modifications by firstking01(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

Thank you smiley
Still not appreciated, you'd bid it high now with something elsetongue

1 Like

Re: Mindset Modifications by jakandeola(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

And what will I do with the traffic? Do I own Nairaland? I'm simply putting across a heartfelt message in the hope that some people, even if it's just one person would imbibe the lessons.
notice me
Re: Mindset Modifications by Quintessential1(f): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
jakandeola:
notice me

Whatever for? I'm not you.
Re: Mindset Modifications by Quintessential1(f): 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
firstking01:
Still not appreciated, you'd bid it high now with something elsetongue

Lol. Better accept it now that I'm still offering.
Re: Mindset Modifications by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

Yes. It would continue to be a man's position to cater. That's the status quo the world over and not just in Nigeria. But that doesn't mean the woman's got to be wholly dependent on him, so much so that without his provision, she'll be handicapped... Or that she's got nothing to bring to the table, from which her man can benefit.

First off, its not the status quo throughout the world. In most developed countries its 50/50.

Nigerian ladies aren't handicapped without provision, but they want you to do it, Its your role as a BF or Husband. (That's the claim).

She claims she already bringing her body to the table, so what else do you want ?

Quintessential1:
But wait a minute, would you rather have a woman cater for your needs?

Ofcourse not, problem is they see it as their right for you to cater for their needs. And Me i have accepted it, I'm not even complaining lol.
Re: Mindset Modifications by firstking01(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

Lol. Better accept it now that I'm still offering.
Hehehe, it must be at my ordertongue

1 Like

Re: Mindset Modifications by Quintessential1(f): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
truthsayer007:

First off, its not the status quo throughout the world. In most developed countries its 50/50.

Nigerian ladies aren't handicapped without provision, but they want you to do it, Its your role as a BF or Husband. (That's the claim).

She claims she already bringing her body to the table, so what else do you want ?

Ofcourse not, problem is they see it as their right for you to cater for their needs. And Me i have accepted it, I'm not even complaining lol.

When you marry a woman, It becomes your responsibility to cater for her and the kids. It's a right, she can demand it, even if she's expected to also bring in her quota.
Re: Mindset Modifications by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Quintessential1:

When you marry a woman, It becomes your responsibility to cater for her and the kids. It's a right, she can demand it, even if she's expected to also bring in her quota.

I like the way you just ignored the other points. Awesome cheesy

As per marriage, Sure. Its a Man's role. But believe me even as BF, that same thought follows. Ladies will always see guys as their money bags, whether marriage or no marriage. And Note that they don't bring any Quota financially. Na you be my BF so na your work to take care of me. Simple & Short !
Re: Mindset Modifications by Quintessential1(f): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2017
truthsayer007:

I like the way you just ignored the other points. Awesome cheesy

As per marriage, Sure. Its a Man's role. But believe me even as BF, that same thought follows. Ladies will always see guys as their money bags, whether marriage or no marriage. And Note that they don't bring any Quota financially. Na you be my BF so na your work to take care of me. Simple & Short !

And that's the wrong mindset that needs to be changed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Come To My Rescue / Guy Lets His Girlfriend Sleep With Other Men As Long As She Doesn’t Leave Him / Why You Should Never Date A Nairaland Guy [part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.