Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family (2141 Views)

Oyinbo Groom Storms Nigeria With Family, Embraces Nigerian Culture, Rocks Bride / 26-Year-Old Jasmin Sells Her Virginity To Hollywood Actor / 'Rape & Beg': Elnathan John Addresses Sexual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by CyberGypsy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sincere4u:
@CyberGypsy,
I like the maturity you showed in settling things and closing in good terms. That's nice of you.
gracias, la complimenta .. Appreciato grin hw yu doing boss!?
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
gracias, la complimenta .. Appreciato grin hw yu doing boss!?
Fine bro. Happy new year.
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by CyberGypsy(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sincere4u:
Fine bro. Happy new year.
same here .. enjoy the best of it
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
CyberGypsy:
same here .. enjoy the best of it
Thanks. Wish you same and bye.
I forgot to mention this...to prove you are the nice guy you claimed, be man enough to tender apology to OP cos u insulted her first.
Besides that, i think she was the one that took charge of the situation and established avenue for settlement. I failed to see that at first and gave you all the credit. You'll agree with me that not every lady would've done that.
You are not mandated to do as I have said. I just stated it cos that is exactly what i would've done. That's what real men do.
Thanks.
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by stsinner: 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
lilyqueen:

yes
seems someone is interested in my 6ta?
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
stsinner:
seems someone is interested in my 6ta?

lol

no one is interested in me

1 Like

Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by CyberGypsy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Sincere4u:

Thanks. Wish you same and bye.
I forgot to mention this...to prove you are the nice guy you claimed, be man enough to tender apology to OP cos u insulted her first.
Besides that, i think she was the one that took charge of the situation and established avenue for settlement. I failed to see that at first and gave you all the credit. You'll agree with me that not every lady would've done that.
You are not mandated to do as I have said. I just stated it cos that is exactly what i would've done. That's what real men do.
Thanks.
k . you have said well .. I and lilyqueen understands each other .. you don't have to worry about apology .

thanks for the *epistic * lecture though undecided
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by thesuave10(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:

lol

no one is interested in me

Check your BBM then grin
Re: John Boyega: Star Wars Actor Departs Nigeria After Reconnecting With Family by Prectega(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
lilyqueen:

I have no connection with him.
My only love is Jesus and nobody else
Shalom
grin laffz in spiritual French

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can My Wife Last Longer In Bed?? / Which Is Your Best In Those Days? / What's With Nigerian Women And The Aggressive Social Media Begging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.