Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders (51626 Views)

Akwa Ibom Youths Ambush Exxon Mobil With Coffin And Other Traditional Items.PICS / Governor Okorocha Bans Igbo Traditional Leaders From Speaking English Language / Igbo Traditional Leaders, Town Groups, Age Grades Show Support For Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ImperialYoruba: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Eastactivist:
Afonja, guilty conscience??. you should know how to separate emotions from judgements.
This thread is not about afonja why do you wanna derail it?
We are talking about wike and Co's foolishness, which the thread is all about and you want to bring your afonja foolishness and add to it.
Please we don't have your time for such display of foolishness

Look, if i hear any more utterance from you, ehn. Mtcheeew. Let me hear you say one more nonsense. So all of a sudden SE/SS is no longer together in Biafra, abi?

11 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ImperialYoruba: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2017
dat9jaguy:

Guy you are just blowing hot air.Even if your traditional ruler is a 4th class chief,u still show your respect .
Not glorifying your own but bowing down to a 'foreigner' is the height of stupidity.

Not only foreigner but clasping his instrument of worship. Anywhere you see muslim that prayer bead mean something. In North thats what they raise up in right arm when a fatwa is issued. It goes parri passu with Islam.

That Sultan own must have some powers that act just like babalawo divination beads. No be Africa be dis?

Everytime they go shake that hand and clasp the beads and transfer that otumokpo for their head. The carry that head come rule Biafra as a proxy of serikin musulumi.

Mtchhew, Islam don enter Biafra finish, una never sabi. No be so small small Christianity take enter?

3 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Eastactivist: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Look, if i hear any more utterance from you, ehn. Mtcheeew. Let me hear you say one more nonsense. So all of a sudden SE/SS is no longer together in Biafra, abi?

You would like to go for a brain checkup really, and you gonna thank me for it. How does the thread concern and interpret to the bolded that was foolishly concocted?
Why not shamefully leave the thread if you have nothing meaningful to contribute than strolling?

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by juman(m): 7:08am On Jan 04, 2017
The way of greeting is different in different areas.
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by iamphotoshoot(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2017
Biafslaves undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by UnknownT: 7:54am On Jan 04, 2017
babfet:
Is the kings you have to blame that's result of using crown to beg for contracts and money instead of respecting the throne and the crown. What you call yourself is what people will call you
And how did you know that the sultan don't "beg" for contract too?
These governors knowing they can upgrade, downgrade, suspense, dethrone their traditional rulers, why wont they behave so
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Okeikpu(m): 8:08am On Jan 04, 2017
Fr Ukpaka did the same....
S2upid pple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by mechanics(m): 8:09am On Jan 04, 2017
SirJeffry:
If this is not stupidity then the dictionary needs to be reviewed.undecided
hmmm, which dictionary, does the dictionary give a standard to greet nigerian chiefs? Be dreaming o.
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by uchennamani(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2017
etebefia:
shocked slave mentality
Not really. The Caliphate has existed for hundred of years, and was not created by the British Colonial Government. Most of these chiefs in the south were created by the colonial government then as warrant chiefs. The Sultan of Sokoto, the other Emirs in the north, the Oba of Beni, the Oba of Lagos, the Oni of Ife, the Obi of Onitsha and the Obong of Calabar, etc are the first class traditional rulers in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2017
That's the fat belly thug wike publicly humiliating his own. Basstards. These are the people who are supposed to get us from the shackles of this feefle

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by kometpuvo(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2017
Selling birthright for a morsel of food....... Politics and it's fruit

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by rabex123(m): 8:12am On Jan 04, 2017
azimibraun:
Pictures don't lie.. I agree with with you. But my question are; Are those traditional rulers in the class of the sultan? The sultan of sokoto is most senior traditional ruler in the north and the leader of muslims in almost all of west Africa and specifically the gulf of guinea. He is just not just a national leader but an international leader. Wike pays the salary of that traditional ruler by law he can fire him if laws are broken and from the foto wike also bowed to the king from his posture. My second question is this, why have you not bothered to get fotos of a northern leader visiting a south east or south-south traditional ruler to juxtapose it with leaders from the south visiting traditional rulers in th north? Did the northern leaders stood and greeted or they bowed? Yeye post for all I care. BIGOTORY!
You are just too spot on.. That is what they are most consumed about.. Greeting,mode of greeting,your affiliation.. Not what you do in office. We are just finished in Nigeria with the kind of youth we have today

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2017
azimibraun:
Pictures don't lie.. I agree with with you. But my question are; Are those traditional rulers in the class of the sultan? The sultan of sokoto is most senior traditional ruler in the north and the leader of muslims in almost all of west Africa and specifically the gulf of guinea. He is just not just a national leader but an international leader. Wike pays the salary of that traditional ruler by law he can fire him if laws are broken and from the foto wike also bowed to the king from his posture. My second question is this, why have you not bothered to get fotos of a northern leader visiting a south east or south-south traditional ruler to juxtapose it with leaders from the south visiting traditional rulers in th north? Did the northern leaders stood and greeted or they bowed? Yeye post for all I care. BIGOTORY!
Sultan seat was created by islamists,the others; by our forefathers n ancient tradition. Talking class?which should be more respected to d gov?
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by 2shur: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2017
akpabio got lot of power.
if money is power
then hez got trillions of it
im a swiss offshore account

i greet you akpabio
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Smooyis(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2017
Their charity don't always begin at home. I wonder why. shocked cool

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by wellmax(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2017
Jaymaxxy:
smh... meanwhile, this is Obasanjo in front of Ooni of Ile-Ife
Yes Ooni isthe highest ruler in Yorubaland, so nothing wrong with that. Did you see him prostrate to Sultan an outsider?

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by SUPERPACK: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2017
Oktoberfest:

Sultan seat was created by islamists,the others; by our forefathers n ancient tradition. Talking class?which should be more respected to d gov?
which ancient forefathers or do u mean the british. The throne of the sultan of sokoto is even more respected than any governor in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by OlivetBen(m): 8:20am On Jan 04, 2017
It's based on tradition. In the east, I don't know much about Niger delta, u don't bow for anybody. Kneeling is not part of the greetings in eastern part and I believe it's applicable in niger delta

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by TeamSimple(m): 8:21am On Jan 04, 2017
You can't Compare Messi with Okoro now. Both of them fit dey us left Leg o,but levels pass levels.

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by fairplay90(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
I know they will jump in and shout Ilorin.

Ilorin had a coup and Yorubas chased away the coupists but failed to fathom that the land would ever become what we now call Nigeria.

In the cases here in picture. There is no coup, no attack, no invasion, no aggression....but these Biafrans willingly submitted to the power and supremacy of Sulta, the serikin musulumi.

I think there is an otumokpo in that prayer bead because he loves to offer it and Biafrans willingly accept the Sharia code infused into the otumokpo.

Islamization of Biafra is the beginning of your freedom.

Creeps!

Afonja so now you call them Biafrans but when its time for your divide and rule you call them Niger Delta. Yoruba life tire person.

4 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ceejay80s(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2017
Una just dey jobless for this forum
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by zedman1(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2017
There's nothing wrong here, it's a simple case of 'a prophet is not recognized in his home town'. Those guys are their home boys so the respect has to chill a bit, it's kinda natural, no need for sentiments.
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by lekkie073(m): 8:26am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Biafrans are slaves of Fulani forever. grin grin
dis R niger deltans and not biafrans

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by charleyboi(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2017
Some comments doesn't worth posting.
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:32am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Biafrans are slaves of Fulani forever. grin grin
Aboki on the loose abeg borrow sense

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by daprince098(m): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2017
This only happen when a king disrespects his crown by begging for contracts and meddling into politics
Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by ImperialYoruba: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2017
OlivetBen:
It's based on tradition. In the east, I don't know much about Niger delta, u don't bow for anybody. Kneeling is not part of the greetings in eastern part and I believe it's applicable in niger delta

Because you never had kings.
Your new age kings, Eze, are voted through election into office. Yoruba kings are hereditary, true nobles of pedigree blood. Same in North.

9 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by thaoriginator: 8:36am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Biafrans are slaves of Fulani forever.... grin grin
....And ever, amen.. nagaisheka!

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by chimchim1(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2017
The sultan is a high king over the 19 northern (arewa) he also respect his throne while the Niger Deltan traditional rulers are not respected in their homes cos they have sold their respect for money and politics. They are also 1st class chiefs and not kings or kings of small kingdoms of less than 3-5 communities.

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by thaoriginator: 8:41am On Jan 04, 2017
ImperialYoruba:
Biafrans are slaves of Fulani forever.... grin grin
....And ever, amen.. nagaisheka! grin

2 Likes

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2017
In the fourth pishure the king is even the one bowing to Wike grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Akpabio & Wike Greeted Sultan Vs How They Greeted Other Traditional Leaders by cyrilamx(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2017
Well it may be true as regards other governors...but no living Governor in Nigeria or president can greet the Oba of Benin like that. Even the president must stand when addressing him in his domain/palace. The Benin Kingdom though small still regale in royalty n majestic aura.
azimibraun:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Prince Charles And Wife In Aso Rock. Photos / Bomb Blast At Zoo Road,Near Shoprite In Kano!!!!! / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.