Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,343 members, 7,836,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! (803 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) / She Desperately Wants To Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by dreamzy(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have a Baby mama i love so much and hope to marry in the future. just recently after she started working ( which i opposed), I notice she started behaving strange especially she lies to me about little things especially guys issues. to cut the long story short.. she confessed sleeping with a guy about a month now (she said it was just once). she had previously sworn the guy was just a friend and nothing more, now she is saying they have being dating for 2 months now. and from her confession which i had to trick her to do, she said she is also seeing another guy.. she promise changing... question is can i trust her again even though i love her soo much, should i continue and marry her for me and my child? am scared of the future.. what if she does this again?
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by myfantasies(f): 5:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
Op go ahead and marry her

Maybe by the time she sleeps wit ur gate man, d security men in ur area, d entire men in ur family and village, including ur friends.. Maybe den ur eyes will clear
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by adaksbullet: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
angry
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
I will advise you marry her. Don't worry she'll change
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
but really do u need advice before you know what to do
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by mustybobo(m): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
Run faster bro...uv got to search for a better partner
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Papasmal(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bro God is revealing to you now dat u want to marry a LovePeddler....
If u travel out of her she gonna sleep with ur hoseboy.

Fire on the mountain run run run
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 04, 2017
Its obvious you want to marry her out of sympathy cos she is your babymama but this your supposed babymama is a cheat. I will advise you not to marry her to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by sunnexity(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Hmmm undecidedu wan no waiting I go talk,gerara here do waiting dey your mind
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Cholls(m): 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
Catalin:
Its obvious you want to marry her out of sympathy cos she is your babymama but this your supposed babymama is a cheat. I will advise you not to marry her to avoid stories that touches the heart.
my sister you're really a (f)?
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Vivos: 5:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
eph12:
I will advise you marry her. Don't worry she'll change
Will u marry her if u were in his shoes?
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
You don't need advice....

You just want attention.

Op, you know the right thing.

Why open a thread?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Cholls:
my sister you're really a (f)?
How do you mean?
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Vivos: 5:54pm On Jan 04, 2017
Once a cheat is always a cheat, if she had d mind to cheat on d father of her child,what's d guarantee she won't do it again? If u hadn't caught her, she would still be cheating on you now. This type of thing removes trust from d relationship, u might have forgiven her but you will unknowly start to suspect her every move.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by SexyNairalander: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
op am not a fan of women misbehaving upandan buh I feel she can change buh you have to step up your game

like finding out whats making her pick interest in the other guy and top ur game. . .woman matter no be wetin dem dey carry for head
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by firstking01(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Some women eh...i dnt even know if it's a curse or something...i have one friend like that, upon say she don born out of welock she's still changing men and bleeping around like she was destined for that.
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by dreamzy(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2017
thanks for the responses
Re: A Nairalander Desperately In Need Of Your Advice! by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
let's not forget about op side of the story. what surrounds your relationship. are you showing her a green light on ending up with her 2moa or you are just nursing the feeling. see she needs love and comfort that's why she's misbehaving. not supporting that kind of lifestyle but if you really love her. step up your game

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, What Type Of Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is This? / Nigeria Freedom Gay Club Please Homosexuality Is Illegal (photos) / A Relationship Will Only Be As Good As The Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.