Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,165 members, 7,811,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby (66703 Views)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / Kenyan Lady Sleeps With Her Best Friend's Husband, Sends Him Nudes, Gets Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 07, 2017
fathomberry:

What specie of fool are you.

I can bet you're not even married.

I blame married folks that come here to ask advice from single mofos like you.

The married people bringing their woes to Nairaland deserve these kind of evil advice. When she is caught and murdered by the husband, they will still be the ones circulating the graphic pictures on social media for entertainment.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Realist2: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2017
sexymoma:
try watching some kamasutra with him
my sister jos download some in your phone, since you guys do stay together most times
relax on his chest then jos play it... if he says "what is this" tell him you are learning some skills
he s your hubby not a stranger... act anyhow.

tell him some sexy words even before night comes
like.. babe my nipples itches wink, my boobs looks fairer than my face
u go hear "let me see" grin

You nailed it baby,,,, are you an Ere.ctologist?. Some women are not just romantic at all, its make the whole thing a kind of stress to man.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:02am On Jan 07, 2017
KINDLY ADVICE HIM TO VISIT THE NEAREST DOKITA OR YOU CAN REPORT HIM TO HIS FATHER
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 07, 2017
You can only help yourself..... at times this is one of the reasons why it's advisable to know your partner well before marriage... as for you, a virgin, it was never your fault, but, you still have a way out. You can severely do a research about his weakness and likely solutions like what and what he can use to boost his performance. Though, the man might not be ready to join you in it or take any advice concerning this from you, just get your solutions, either medically or in herbs way, u can get it either in liquid, powder or capsule... So far you do the cooking and every other things at-home, it will be easier for you to add to his meal perfectly without overdose and awaits the respond r d effect of the pills or capsules ure using. pls, never cheat and never go to herbalist house. God will help u

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by victorD3: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Ha
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by runbeni(m): 7:12am On Jan 07, 2017
that's what most of you get wen you insist on sex before marriage, now u are paying dearly for that. sex before marriage is d best. now all d guys you have frustrated with ur no we policy, God's now paying you back.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Sike:
You are not attractive to your husband anymore. Period!
Haven't you seen married men cheating on their very beautiful wife with a less beautiful side chick
The ability of a woman to seduce a man determine how hard he will get tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2017
I know alot of married men that use Vega 100, let your husband try it, if it doesn't work he can try re-youth or Galax, although Galax is very expensive because of high dollar rate, but Vega 100 is cheap, cheating is not the best option, I suggest you recommend this drug to him, if he feels nonchalant about it,then go for intimacy gadgets without his permission, simple

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Debikanty(m): 7:22am On Jan 07, 2017
So you are ready to cheat! All this young Guys dey hungry you abi!

A beg make your husband smoke weed!
Thank me later.

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by kolawole247: 7:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Hi,

Pls do not take the advice to cheat on your Husband. That might lead to the end of your marriage because you have ignorantly open the door for Satan. If you have tried all means by talking to him and no changes then take the issue to God . Pray and fast over it and then tell him again you will see a great Change. If you have other question am available . Thank u
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by imitateMe(m): 7:23am On Jan 07, 2017
But I thought ladies could do without sex for years.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:
There are two possibilities here:

He just developed the sex issues recently and is yet to come to terms with that fact..

Or

He has always had those sex inadequacies. ..but he arranged himself with some sex enhancers in the early stages of the marriage, because he wanted to take your virginity like a boss, and enjoy the tight ermmmm...ermmm embarassed while the tightness lasted

And there is the possibility that having used all those burantashi on you, and kids having been produced and your vagina having expanded significantly, he no longer sees any reason to continue risking his overall health just to satisfy you ... in any case, he may think since he married you a virgin, you wouldn't know any better and will see his 2-minute sex stunts or no stunt except kids are needed as normal for married peeps sad

My advice:

Please cheat on him so that your sanity can be maintained smiley.... being starved of sex is worse than being starved of food...it messes up the mind in a million ways... cry ..... and no, hoping and praying won't help you sad ... You have to take the bull by the horn and help yourself ...at your age, your sex hormones are still pretty strong. ..it would be courting disaster to unreasonably resist them. sad

Ignore him, get some good sex outside since he doesn't even want to acknowledge there is a problem with his abuna, much less take steps towards solving the problem and fulfilling his conjugal duty towards you angry

And no..getting some good sex outside won't make you a worse mum...as for being a worse wife to your hubby, he deserves it anyway....but if You can help it, still be a good wife cool...but please find a way to cheat incognito. ..many are doing it and still have functional families who have no idea of what is going on smiley

A corper serving Nigeria said this. A supposed educated leader of tomorrow. Nigeria is doomed.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

He just developed the sex issues recently and is yet to come to terms with that fact..

Or

He has always had those sex inadequacies. ..but he arranged himself with some sex enhancers in the early stages of the marriage, because he wanted to take your virginity like a boss, and enjoy the tight ermmmm...ermmm embarassed while the tightness lasted

And there is the possibility that having used all those burantashi on you, and kids having been produced and your vagina having expanded significantly, he no longer sees any reason to continue risking his overall health just to satisfy you ... in any case, he may think since he married you a virgin, you wouldn't know any better and will see his 2-minute sex stunts or no stunt except kids are needed as normal for married peeps sad

My advice:

Please cheat on him so that your sanity can be maintained smiley.... being starved of sex is worse than being starved of food...it messes up the mind in a million ways... cry ..... and no, hoping and praying won't help you sad ... You have to take the bull by the horn and help yourself ...at your age, your sex hormones are still pretty strong. ..it would be courting disaster to unreasonably resist them. sad

Ignore him, get some good sex outside since he doesn't even want to acknowledge there is a problem with his abuna, much less take steps towards solving the problem and fulfilling his conjugal duty towards you angry

And no..getting some good sex outside won't make you a worse mum...as for being a worse wife to your hubby, he deserves it anyway....but if You can help it, still be a good wife cool...but please find a way to cheat incognito. ..many are doing it and still have functional families who have no idea of what is going on smiley
you are a bad individual for this advice if she approaches you definitely you will give her sex. if it's happens to your sis or your wife you should expect the same treatment
why can't advise her to be modest and find a lasting solution to the problem
any you op I'll advise you to be patient and pray for God's intervention cos if you cheat and eventually your marriage breaks you will have no one to blame except yourself. you re still young to be having unhappy home due to cheating. talk to a doctor yourself about your husband and if possible his parents

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by crisycent: 7:38am On Jan 07, 2017
gracetie:
I am 25 years old and my husband is 32. We have two kids together. our sex life was perfect until after our first baby. My husband doesnt touch me anymore. I always have to initiate sex each time im in dare need of it. He has the problem of weak erection and premature ejaculation too.on one occasion I mentioned to him that we really need to see a doctor he said "are you now saying im not a man again"

I said "'no babe you are a man but in the last 6months we've had sex only once and you didnt last up to a minute, there s no need to blame anyone lets just see a doctor. He cut out the idea and we have been staying like that. I give him good and healthy meals. I dress sexy in the house. I doubt if he s cheating cos i have access to his phone and we are always together. he doesnt keep late nights and doesnts answer starnge calls. I think its a health issue but his ego wont allow him sort out issues.

I have reminded him many times that i am only 25 and he married me a virgin. How can i proudly say that in 5 years of married we have had sex not more than 10 times and lucky two of the times resulted in pregnancies. Please advice on what I should do. I am soo tempted to cheat and satisfy myself. But I love my husband. I wish our sex life can go back to what it used to be.

I thought you said he married you a virgin? Tell us how it used to be so we can give proper advice.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by roscoman: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Hello,

Madam, I read your post and I feel sorry for you. Pls join me on WhatsApp: 08182707225.

Thanks.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by whizbee(m): 7:45am On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

Or

My advice:

Are you OK,i hope your wife cheats on you like that...
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by obashiakpu(m): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2017
How about your hubby's financial stand and family respinsibilities, is draining him so much? If yes, try to discuss that with him and give him encouragement and assure him of your support to family upkeep. Feed him more of fruits like water melon, banana, cucumber, date fruits and the likes. Tell him the reasons why you are doing those things. Please don't ever cheat on him, you will ever regret such action. God will see you through

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

Or

My advice:

Your response here is shallow. How would you feel if you were the husband in question? So, for you, cheating in marriage is a cure for sexual dysfunction and inadequacy? What about the attendant emotional damage and health risk that could result from this your disjointed advice? Is cutting off a head the solution to a headache? What about the irreparable damage this your stupid advice could do to the relationship the hapless lady in question is so desperate to save?

I don't really blame you. You are still pretty young to understand the weight of marital problems and challenges. After all, you are just a freash graduate as suggested by your profile pic.

As for the OP, please intensify your efforts at persuading your husband to see a doctor, and perhaps, a marriage counsellor. Your marriage is still young and so, it could be salvaged without a recourse to dangerous and risky venture. If possible, talk to a very close elderly in-law whom your husband respects a lot. You guys already have children and this should be some succour and motivation to you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by brimoknight(m): 7:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Is the elasticity of your vagina still functional?
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by shedy03(m): 7:56am On Jan 07, 2017
buygala:

Or

My advice:

cai, what an advise. lolz
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by michaelwilli(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2017
pedrilo:
Check his finances! Is he struggling to cater for family expenses? Do u support him in this regard? Such life challenges can affect a man's libido n overall sexual urge.
VEryy TRuE anD inDePTh
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 07, 2017
fathomberry:

What specie of fool are you.

I can bet you're not even married.

I blame married folks that come here to ask advice from single mofos like you.

And to say he got more than 40 likes (and still counting) for his stupidity! I tell you. There are a lot of immature fools on this platform. Internet revolution has brought about its own shortcomings, and this is clearly one of them!
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by monnex: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2017
The situation is quite worisom... ya husband doesn't touch u.not because he doesn't want sex or that u r not sexually attractive but simply because of his erection nd premature ejaculation problem..He doesn't want another trial to end in disaster. PE reduces self esteem and if u know d amount of mental trauma he goes tru everyday...u will pity him. The more a PE patient tries and fails the more his confidence robs off and dt complicate d issue. Even wen he finally decides to try again,he becomes very apprehensive , his heart starts racing ,palms become sweaty , erection is difficult nd as d pennis touches the moisture of d V, the next thing is WAAAAA...He shuts....I cn help ur husband cs I don't like to see or hear about men in this situation..My services will be offered FREE OF CHARGE and 100% NON HERBAL OR DRUG BASED. preparations sold hia nd dia only offer temporary relief nd some can even kill u. The problem is in d mind and he's not d only one in ds situation. Send me a mail on monnex112@gmail.com if u wnt me to help u.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by CosmicJames(m): 8:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Catalin:
Men love sex, for you husband to suddenly lose interest in having sex with you means that he might be cheating.

You need to confirm if your husband is cheating.
And women love.....? Pls somebody help me complete the sentense
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by rexbuton: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2017
What a touching story... The comments made my morning!
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by habsydiamond(m): 8:17am On Jan 07, 2017
My sister are u Jesus christ Why are you waiting to be tempted to cheat on ur husband. That's too absurd. U should be the one trying to make sure ur home will not fall apart by fixing things that are not working even if ur husband is not co-operating. he has family members u can talk to especially his Mom or Dad with that he will comeback to his senses. Don't indulge in extra marital sex. Its wrong if ur husband finds out, you will look like shit to him forever and I don't even think he can forgive you for that. Pls sis, think wisely on this.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 07, 2017
gracetie:
I am 25 years old and my husband is 32. We have two kids together. our sex life was perfect until after our first baby. My husband doesnt touch me anymore. I always have to initiate sex each time im in dare need of it. He has the problem of weak erection and premature ejaculation too.on one occasion I mentioned to him that we really need to see a doctor he said "are you now saying im not a man again"

I said "'no babe you are a man but in the last 6months we've had sex only once and you didnt last up to a minute, there s no need to blame anyone lets just see a doctor. He cut out the idea and we have been staying like that. I give him good and healthy meals. I dress sexy in the house. I doubt if he s cheating cos i have access to his phone and we are always together. he doesnt keep late nights and doesnts answer starnge calls. I think its a health issue but his ego wont allow him sort out issues.

I have reminded him many times that i am only 25 and he married me a virgin. How can i proudly say that in 5 years of married we have had sex not more than 10 times and lucky two of the times resulted in pregnancies. Please advice on what I should do. I am soo tempted to cheat and satisfy myself. But I love my husband. I wish our sex life can go back to what it used to be.

I can only advice you to encourage, appeal to him, beg him, pet him and talk him into seeing a medical doctor in the best ways that you can. He may be stressed up from something, he may have an underlying medical issue. He is your husband and you can make him listen to you.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Ikville(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2017
In dis kind of circumstance, it wud be a fatal mistake to shift blames, sling mud or even make hasty decisions. U sound like a decent person who loves & wants to keep her family. So all u need is a solution, a way forward for ur family.
So d way i see it, everything is now up to u. Ur approach towards supporting ur husband to seeking help will determine how cooperative be will be. Implore him patiently, like u wud do a small child. U also need to do a little research on home remedies u can adopt to see if d situation will improve. Just consider medicals as last resort. U need to love him more than ever before. If he knows dis, he'll do anything for u. U need to dis charge d thot of cheating cos nothing gud can ever come out of dat. And above all things, pray continously cos daz d master key.
Gud luck to u
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 07, 2017
try dis guy. his products are natural and will greatly boost ur hubby sex drive.

www.nairaland.com/chriskosherbal
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by passey: 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
It is now a matter of FFUCKa and all those childish I don't give a FFUCK Memes have disappeared! WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE GIVE A FFUCK ABOUT THE MATTER OF FFUCK?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by gbenga4my(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2017
gracetie:

you didn't sleep around as a single, is it now you are married you wanna start that? get your knee on the ground and fight this in prayers, it works like magic.
Re: My Husband Only Sleeps With Me When We Need To Have A Baby by Ene33(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Call me, 08058509969

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.