Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) (4345 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men / Woman Wahala Three Much. God Help Us From Distraction (pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

mtchwwww.......you have a flawed sense of humour woman undecided
u have a miserable manner of approach.... if dat is ur idea of humour it seemed more child like.... i really shouldn't expect much from an infant..... asalam-alaykum
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
u have a miserable manner of approach.... if dat is ur idea of humour it seemed more child like.... i really shouldn't expect much from an infant..... asalam-alaykum

mtchwwwwww....

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by refiner(f): 10:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

and why are you angry undecided
Izit your angry? undecided
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 07, 2017
My question is why you went to a guy's personal Facebook account to judge him over a post that's nobody's business except his.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There A Corper Girl That Has Never Cheated On Her Fiance While Serving??? / Could These Be Na Them They Rush Us (PICTURES) / 10 Types Of Girlfriends In Nigeria (meme List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.