Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men (1857 Views)

My Girlfriend Using A Fake Pregnancy To Trap Me! / Lady Uses Sex To Trap Lover Wanted For Fraud / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men by Jean242(f): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2019
A Nigerian man who shared his story with relationship expert, Joro Olumofin and his followers, revealed how shocked he was to uncover plans by the lady he had sex with to use fetish items on him to make him hers forever.

He uncovered the plan after stumbling on a chat between the lady and her friend, about him having so much money . According to the man who said he has prayed over the aftermath of the sex, the lady asked her friend to bring a particular oil so she can seal the forever plan on him.

CONTINUE

LAGOS BIG BOY REVEALS NEW TRICK THAT RUN GIRLS ARE USING TO TRAP MEN
Re: Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men by laiza(m): 10:43am On Jun 29, 2019
Don't open, its thrash

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Perfect Woman For Marriage! (A Short Course) / Marriage! / I No Marry Again!!!! Bride Changed Her Mind And Abandoned Her Husband On Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.