Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) (4340 Views)

Lagos Big Boy Reveals New Trick That Runs Girls Are Using To Trap Men / Woman Wahala Three Much. God Help Us From Distraction (pics) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by givemedatin: 10:13am On Jan 06, 2017
A young Nigerian guy identified as, Frank David, has shocked everyone via his Facebookhandle for revealing a very discrete information.

On Thursday, January 5, a guy took to his Facebook wall to confess about a Nigerian lady (Esther) whom he is obviously obsessed about.

David posted the picture of Esther, with the caption:

“MY NEXT MISSION IS TO FORK U.#ESTHER# I PRAYED GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH TO WET U THAT DAY JUST KEEP THAT THING TIGHT FOR ME.”

This guy is not ok at all. . .

1 Like

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 06, 2017
The people that give a fvck went to face book

7 Likes

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by AlexCk: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2017
Misplaced priorities of some humans tho,

Sad tho
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by damar007(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2017
those that give a bleep went to SAMBISA JUNGLE
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2017

LMFAO.

these niggaz keep getting drunk On The Püssy they actually came out from. Dumbass generations. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Cholls(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2017
my brother go on na your time.
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 10:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO.

these niggaz keep getting drunk On The Püssy they actually came out from. Dumbass generations. undecided

No place like home

6 Likes

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2017
Cholls:
my brother go on na your time.
pfft grin haha
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 06, 2017
ok uhm....this is really psychotic undecided
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Emac34: 10:45am On Jan 06, 2017
Kondomatic:
No place like home
grincheesygrin
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO.

Nyc laps tho
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 06, 2017
From the title sef we no say Na front page you dey find...
Attention seekers, all around

1 Like

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2017
wtf is wrong with all dz 30 naira chewing gum boys on facebook ... datz what dey know either dey are grabbing one street girls @$$ or they pose like f@ggots .....now dey even pull off their pants jes for likes.. what pains me most is ow dey keep on pestering some 1 like wtf is add close on facebook
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2017

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Jdsuperstar: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
VISIT TEAMMONEY.ML TO MAKE N2500 PER DAY
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
wtf is wrong with all dz 30 naira chewing gum boys on facebook ... datz what dey know either dey are grabbing one street girls @$$ or they pose like f@ggots .....now dey even pull off their pants jes for likes.. what pains me most is ow dey keep on pestering some 1 like wtf is add close on facebook
that hole needs a dick smiley
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
Zceesneh:
that hole needs a dick smiley
that head needs a brain and that soul needs jesus...asalam-alaykum
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO.

actually thought he was talking about you undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by brandydaniells(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO.

your like mtn ...your on every thread ....are u DT jobless ....u need a job!!!
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:

and that mouth needs to shut undecided
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:
actually thought he was talking about you undecided

grin lol. gerrarahia.

PS-Darkrebel101, I eh, hate commenting on the Celebrity section. I don't want it On my most active section. I've worked pretty hard To earn my Diary spot and Ayam not having any of that ''Celebrity'' Garbage on my Profile. grin

So, I'm Pulling a Kanye on you for now. smiley

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Synord(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Oh no

1 Like

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
angry

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by princeemmma(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
OMO IROLE AYE, OMO JANNAMA

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

and that mouth needs to shut undecided
a minute silence for ur dead brain cells....... smallie i wasn't talking i 4kin typed dum dum

1 Like

Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
a minute silence for ur dead brain cells....... smallie i wasn't talking i 4kin typed dum dum

and that finger needs to be cutoff
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

and that finger needs to be cutoff
isnt it past ur bed time already?
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
isnt it past ur bed time already?

and what might you be doing awake young lady? undecided
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
slimthugchimee2:

and what might you be doing awake young lady? undecided
i really cant believe am doing dz with an infant.....
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by refiner(f): 9:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
Children of nowadays sha...gat no fear of God in them... undecided
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mikylopez:
i really cant believe am doing dz with an infant.....

mtchwwww.......you have a flawed sense of humour woman undecided
Re: My Next Mission Is To 'sleep With' Esther,god Help Me - Boy Reveals (photo) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
refiner:
angry

and why are you angry undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

This One Little Secret Could Save You From Heart Breaks This 2022 / The Cashewhead Slayer Group ( CGS ) CODE OF CONDUCT / Please Mature Minds Should Help Me Out With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.