Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) (46142 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
dem don comot power from their hand o choi

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Uteghe(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2017
War Against Indiscipline ongoing. Buhari,go on; Igbos are on your side. tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 7:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
prinsam30:
these guys will never be jailed because they never killed anyone they will only be tried and dismissed that's all and in the next few months we will be hearing of kidnapping everywhere....

this is what the APChit government has created
I don't understand some human beings. If the force didn't dismiss them or punish them, you'll still call APC but now they've done the right thing you still shout APC. What exactly do u want?

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
All State Governors should grow some balls and institutionalize State Police. Abuja can not protect all 36 states with rag tag ill-equipped, bribe collecting Police Force.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Royalfurnitures: 7:13pm On Jan 06, 2017
The only offense this guy's committed is that they accompanied Wike to twart APC s rigging plans.

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by chuksville(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello...

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by EdCure: 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2017
doublewisdom:
Potential armed robbers and kidnappers.
No. They won't have such opportunity.
They are being prosecuted in accordance with the electoral laws, and will be sent to jail to serve as deterrent.

At least read the police statement above.

3 Likes

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by ashala(m): 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is injustice straight up. I remember when that police man attached to Amechi beat up a House member during the fight in Rivers State House of Assembly. The video went viral then but Jonathan never did anything to the Police Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by bart10: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
One common denominator of the dismissed officers: they are five southerners and one midlebelter. Abi na my eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by dschools: 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
FreeGlobe:
But the sars commander who was caught on tape hijacking election materials and beating up election officers still has his job? Whats my own self, wike enjoy your one nigeria.. yeye
Show us the video.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by tbaba19: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
eshietIntrepid:
One thing every leader under democratical setting should know is that one day, they will all bear ex or former.

I rest my case

In addition

Some of them will be stone to death after tenure.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by dschools: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
[quote author=Royalfurnitures post=52591661]The only offense this guy's committed is that they accompanied Wike to twart APC s rigging plans.

They should be jailed.

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by jide219(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Tell me one reason why this men won't start robbii houses
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
see as them fresh
Wike go "SETTLE" them wella grin
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by tibro(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
Wike should recruit state police now!

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Aburi001:
Wike go "SETTLE" them wella grin
for sure
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Dictator in power
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by amanikondo: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
see as them fresh
Something dey hungry you grin
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by classicopera(m): 8:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
What about the ones that worked for APC during the elections?..double standard country..welcome to the new improved Nigeria(shit-hole).

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by toprealman: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
FreeGlobe:
But the sars commander who was caught on tape hijacking election materials and beating up election officers still has his job? Whats my own self, wike enjoy your one nigeria.. yeye
For obvious reasons
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
instead of dismissing dem, y not transfer dem

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
is there a nigerian police man that is not overzealous even when collecting 50 naira from motorist
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by mindtricks: 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
baybeeboi:
make them chill joor, wike will take care of them and their generations

How you take know?

All man OYO!

While the elephants fight, the grass has one thing: TO SUFFER!
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Mboi2: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2017
fizzy94:

I don't understand some human beings. If the force didn't dismiss them or punish them, you'll still call APC but now they've done the right thing you still shout APC. What exactly do u want?
What he wants exactly is that fools like u should just shut up.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Mboi2:
What he wants exactly is that fools like u should just shut up.
While fools like u and ur brother keep fooling people yeah?
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Jodano: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
If they were dismissed for misconduct they deserved it ,but the dangers of disengaging people that were trained to handle fire arm back to society without proper settlement,that society is in danger.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by zeitel: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
ddippset:
that is what we call federal power which wike used happily during patience Jonathan. Anyway I think the country sucks.
@ddippset, I have found myself loving your comments recently. Seems you have been de-zombified... Lolzzz. No pun intended bro.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
I just hope they will not become armed robbers
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Laid2001: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
ashala:
This is injustice straight up. I remember when that police man attached to Amechi beat up a House member during the fight in Rivers State House of Assembly. The video went viral then but Jonathan never did anything to the Police Man.

What do you mean!. After the incident, Amaechi's ADC was summoned to Abuja, he then refused to go. He went into hiding and was declared wanted by the Police force then. The man was redeployed in absential, he still did not show up until GEJ lost election and new government took over.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by ogasman(m): 12:33am On Jan 07, 2017
those who give a fvck just lost their jobs
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Gwazah(m): 5:38am On Jan 07, 2017
baybeeboi:
make them chill joor, wike will take care of them and their generations
This is the time they will truly know who politicians are. He will abandon them for sure, he already paid them for the dirty job so he Care less. It's now that they will acknowledge the popular saying that goes "a bird a hand worth more than thousands in the bush"
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Mboi2: 7:00am On Jan 07, 2017
fizzy94:

While fools like u and ur brother keep fooling people yeah?
I mean u should shut up. This topic is not for Zombies please..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.