Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) (46141 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Northern Governors Visit Governor Wike (Photos) / APC Governors’ Visits To Wike, Udom Stir Anxiety In APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by shizzle11(m): 7:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Uteghe:
War Against Indiscipline ongoing. Buhari,go on; Igbos are on your side. tongue
your stupidity is top notch.

1 Like

Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by ddippset(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2017
zeitel:

@ddippset, I have found myself loving your comments recently. Seems you have been de-zombified... Lolzzz. No pun intended bro.
lol. I aint no zombie bro.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2017
handysuzy:
undecided
YOU GUYS ARE NOW CONFIRMED NUISANCE!
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by PASCHAL28: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2017
I have watched and read all the comments. It is clear that many people in this country are not well informed. everybody just pen laptops and talk anyhow. I am not suprised at the action of these men dismissed from Nigeria Police. I might not have been there to know what actually happened. But one man in the midst of these men actually proved that all these men are guilty of the offence. The man on white kaftan, who has been a notious Police officer in Fegge Police Onitsha. He committed a lot that we thought he has been dismissed long ago. His name is iv. F/No. 385870 EX. Sgt. Orji Nwoke. I am not suprised by the actions of these police men. In fact, Nigeria Police Force should check the records of those Officers with some notorious Governors in this country. They are security threat in those states. If you want to know about these Officer in question, I want you all to visit Fegge Police Station in Onitsha and asked them about this young man when he was in Fegge between 2000 and 2009 when he was not even a sergeant. how did he reach that rank. may God have mercy on this country. I wish I am still in Anambra and Onitsha to be precise, I would called party to celebrate it. The souls this man wasted wil never allow him to have peace.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 1:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
Mboi2:
I mean u should shut up. This topic is not for Zombies please..
Look at you. IPoB tout.
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by Caseless: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
FreeGlobe:
But the sars commander who was caught on tape hijacking election materials and beating up election officers still has his job? Whats my own self, wike enjoy your one nigeria.. yeye
you see your life?
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by prinsam30: 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
fizzy94:

I don't understand some human beings. If the force didn't dismiss them or punish them, you'll still call APC but now they've done the right thing you still shout APC. What exactly do u want?

can u please tell us what offense have they committed
Re: The Dismissed Police Officers Attached To Wike (Photos) by fizzy94(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
prinsam30:

can u please tell us what offense have they committed
Read again and find out what order the IGP gave that they disobeyed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shares The State Of School In Rivers Where Amaechi Comes From.see Reactions / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today / Amotekun: Yorùbá World Congress Protests Peacefully In Support Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.