Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Does My Wife Truly Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Wife Truly Love Me? (1140 Views)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / What Does My Neighbour's Wife Mean By This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by CoolFlexer: 7:24pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello Nairalanders,

I still feel broken now but I want to be sure if I'm not just expecting too much. Our marriage will be 3 years in few months and God has blessed us with a beautiful girl. I have a great love for my wife and my daughter and nothing comes before them. Few days ago, we watched a movie wherein a cheating husband moved out of the house to another woman but the wife's faith and fervent prayers brought him back home. I commended the wife's faith but my wife termed it as foolish. My wife said she would never stand the shame of having a husband who was once away with another woman. She said from the moment the husband started having affairs outside the home, the wife should have silently poisoned him to prevent the shame that the man eventually brought to her. She emphatically said she preferred becoming a honourable WIDOW to having a second-hand husband. This shocked me and till then, I've been wondering if she meant it. I'll appreciate a woman's view here too. Help a man who has suddenly become unsure of the kind of wife he has.

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by luminouz(m): 7:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
Am not married! Over to d married men n women in d house!
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by yomi007k(m): 7:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
shocked

O boy ehhh...

Out of d fullness of d heart....
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by TashaGirl: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
She loves you because she's right apart from the killing stuff o.

For a man to leave his family because of another pussy is the highest level of 'being stupid'. I can't pray for him to come back. When he comes to his senses, I will make sure he won't ever see his kid again angry. Simple!
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by jerryunit48: 7:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
She is just indirectly warning you against such acts meanwhile she might not go that far if it happens but don't do it now go and relax
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by rawpadgin(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
anyone remember the story of a girl who chopped off her boyfriend's d1ck?

well, i showed my girlfriend(now ex) the picture & she supported her

i dumped her @$$ the next day

though i ain't saying u should divorce ur wife o

but make sure u don't cheat on her
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
She's indirectly talking to you. It means if you Cheat or Do something similar. You are dead ! lipsrsealed
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Adeinfo: 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2017
you need not be worried if you don't have such intention, stay Faithful to her and live in peace
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by CoolFlexer: 7:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
TashaGirl:
She loves you because she's right apart from the killing stuff o.

For a man to leave his family because of another pussy is the highest level of 'being stupid'. I can't pray for him to come back. When he comes to his senses, I will make sure he won't ever see his kid again angry. Simple!

Will you kill his child?

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by FuckBooy: 7:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
yomi007k:
shocked

O boy ehhh...

Out of d fullness of d heart....

The mouth speaketh grin grin grin grin
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2017

There you have it!

Don't cheat, else, you'd die. grin
It's a bit extreme but I like her Guts tho. No woman should ever condone a cheating husband. He should pay for his crimes, one sweat at a time. smiley

regarding your doubt about the love she has for you, Don't worry. I'm sure she loves you back and beyond. wink

2 Likes

Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Cholls(m): 7:38pm On Jan 06, 2017
Adeinfo:
you need not be worried if you don't have such intention, stay Faithful to her and live in peace
my sister the brother is just afraid of himself..........he knows anything can happen in future.
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
She was just sending a silent msg to you indirectly.

And I can see you got the msg well well. cheesy

Not every woman is cut out for the bullish...it of tolerating a cheating partner.

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by TashaGirl: 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
CoolFlexer:

Will you kill his child?
how will I kill my child angry. Don't Lemme ask if you are high sad
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by jonaifame22(m): 7:42pm On Jan 06, 2017
We women dnt mean what we say? She loves you and can neva kill you if u cheat, buh dat doen't mean u shouldn't stay faithful to her
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Adeinfo: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Cholls:
my sister the brother is just afraid of himself..........he knows anything can happen in future.

am not a lady ooo
true talk
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by OhMyG0d: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2017
She's indirectly telling you that:
1. She won't cheat on you
2. She won't tolerate infidelity
3. She will be faithful and loyal to you alone.
4. She won't hesitate to employ measure(s) to punish and deal with you.
5. She will remain committed to the marriage vow.
6. She won't deny you her self/body.
7. She's capable of sending you where you won't come back from.
Finally,
8. She's saying, She will always Cherish you, Love you ALONE and satisfied your sexual needs.

The optimistic values in her statement(s) are more than the Pessimistic values.
Anyway, tix ma opinion, i might be wrong as Every one's Headache is Unique to that person alone.

1 Like

Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by firstking01(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
And i presume that movie is "war room"...tony tho.
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
U Bera Dnt Cheat Oo... If Nt She Will Send U To China
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2017
It's a two way thing... She is either truly unforgiving or she's just bluffing. But this does not really question her love for you.

The fact remains tho: Some women will never take a man that cheats back. smiley
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by OhMyG0d: 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
jonaifame22:
We women dnt mean what we say? She loves you and can neva kill you if u cheat, buh dat doen't mean u shouldn't stay faithful to her
You can only speak on your own behalf, you can't speak on behalf of the womenfolks. Every one with her Unique way(s) of dealing with Issue(s).
"One Woman's Meal, is another Woman's Poison".
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by OhMyG0d: 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2017
mhizchristabel:
U Bera Dnt Cheat Oo... If Nt She Will Send U To China
To go and learn Kung Fu grin
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Elmojiid(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
the question is are u cheating or tinking of cheating if u are not cheating sir u are gud to go bt if u are cheat u are a gooner o.
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
OhMyG0d:
To go and learn Kung Fu grin
U Garet Menh...
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
jonaifame22:

This man you will not go back to your sex, keep forming woman

amu
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by talktonase(m): 8:04pm On Jan 06, 2017
Guy dont worry yourself joor! Her response is because she knows you love her endlessly.When the fear of losing you arises her views will change about coming to collect what belongs to her.You dont know what you have until you lose it.She will come crawling grin
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by stsinner: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
This is a scare tactic, bro. A woman that has such intention wont disclose it(at least not to you). BE FAITHFUL
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2017
You plan to cheat abi?

Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
grin

Well, big ups to you for marrying a psycho wife..

This is an indirect, scary "don't cheat"

And she didn't ask nicely.. So if you're wise, you'd read the signs buddy
Re: Does My Wife Truly Love Me? by CoolFlexer: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2017
TashaGirl:
how will I kill my child angry. Don't Lemme ask if you are high sad

But some women can go that far

(1) (Reply)

Should I Continue Or Quit / How To Get Rid Of Vaginal Odor: 16 Ways To Beat The Sniff Test / Why Do Ladies Like Having More Than One Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.