Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,329 members, 7,826,304 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" (29919 Views)

Buhari: I Read It In Newspapers That Boko Haram Still Controls Some Territories / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / President Buhari: I Used To Smoke, Had Girlfriends But Never Tasted Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 07, 2017
Na my money you wan use before nii? undecided

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by ogasman(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2017
If anybody gives a fvck his brain is paining him
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2017
Continue

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nbote(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2017
psalmsjob:

I'm a communicator, so I use every opportunity I have to educate and inform people as well as learn from them and the first and last rule of good effective communication is to LISTEN not just to what others are saying but what they are thinking as well if you know your onions!

Every opinion has a counter opinion as you have a right to air your opinion another person has the right to counter it. That's why it's called an opinion not necessarily a truth that we should all accept without questioning.

U're simply complicating issues urself. Since wen is name calling and ethnic shots counter opinions? If U have to counter an opinion den u do so based on the issue at hand and not based on welled up sentiments. It's obvious u belong to d other group considering u used the terms "wailers" and "Ipod" and dat is in itself a contradiction. Anyways let's not deviate too much. Do u have issues with d story in totality or U think d First Lady is being truthful?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2017
Fool go and challenge them if you know you are what u call ur self.
Samunique:
Another lie from saint Buhari's family. undecided

I don't know why this APC government takes us all for a fool
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by michoim(m): 8:16am On Jan 07, 2017
Truth is bitter. Madam you are right. Your decent manner of life is evident for all who are upright in heart to see. Some disgruntled elements want to compare you with Patience Jonathan...
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by MONITZ: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2017
I can now see the reason for her outbursts in the interview that she granted the B. B. C..
It's simply because she is not being treated the way ex-first ladies were treated nicely and it's very clear now, I ve always wondered y she granted such a no - holds - barred interview because she can't claim to love Nigeria more than her husband..I now understand it was all for show and selfish and not altruistic reasons....
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Henon: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2017
Liar Aisha Muhammad Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Vickysnipe147(m): 8:21am On Jan 07, 2017
Aisha cooks for president Buhari, with the money allotted to the state house, after cooking for her husband she will not eat it instead use her own money to buy food and cook for she and her children.... this people can lie for Africa Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by jfleece(m): 8:26am On Jan 07, 2017
Where are my IDGAF crew..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by dsocioemmy(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2017
STORY STORY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
OK I believe u but

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Defolder111: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2017
This is bloody funny

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Barigaboy(m): 8:57am On Jan 07, 2017
Well I think that we should learn to see things from different dimension. Its possible she was telling the truth just to have a hit on her husband to give her access to all d first lady usually enjoy. His excellency knows what he is doing when u give some women little chance they would multiply it by millions n I no that her husband know her better n that's y she will sometimes contradict d president. If some chances r giving to some first ladies they would be used to commit some terrible act that d president would not be able to act.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Kemperor: 9:03am On Jan 07, 2017
I thought the Presidency submits yearly Budgets to the Senate and that Budget also contains Food and cutlery allowances... since the day he was inaugurated...
I can remember that 2016's food allowance was $500m.... that means 2017 must b $700m...
So Aisha has joined the lying crew??

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Orikinla1: 9:05am On Jan 07, 2017
Samunique:
Another lie from saint Buhari's family. undecided

I don't know why this APC government takes us all for a fool

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by repogirl(f): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2017
Sahara reporters will hammer her with proof now.
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by emajoe: 9:33am On Jan 07, 2017
AJAKATAAAH!
In the KITCHEN no, or THE OTHER ROOM?
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Richy4(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
I Can just imagine the journalist's Face when she said that grin..

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by brownhawk: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Aisha, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed that she feeds her children with her personal money.
She said that the State House, Abuja catered for her welfare only when it was necessary.
According to Aisha, she had not been accorded the official privileges given to her predecessors as the Fist Lady of the country.
Mrs. Buhari’s claims, contained in a rejoinder by her media aide, Adebisi Ajayi on Friday were consequent upon accusation of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London leveled against her by Sahara Reporters, an online media apparently on her trip to the United Kingdom recently.
Mrs. Buhari therefore challenged the online reporters to show evidence of their report to disproof her claims.
The rejoinder read thus: “The attention of the Wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari has been drawn to a report in Sahara Reporters where, she was amongst other things accused of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London.
“It is not in her interest to join issues with anyone or defend others mentioned in the report, it is however paramount to put the record in proper perspectives as its concern her trips to UK vis-à-vis the Nigerian High Commission in London.
“Aisha Buhari has never traveled to London with a large entourage as was carried in the report. The highest number of people on a trip involves her three kids, ADC, and her personal physician.
“The Nigerian Commission in London has never offered any favor either monetarily or materially to her or her so called entourage on any of her trips to London.
“The state house in Abuja caters for her meal when necessary, and other healthy food or variety needed by her children are her personal responsibility.
“It is on record that the Nigerian Commission in London does not receive Aisha Buhari at the airport with any official distinction or privileges as was accorded other first ladies before her
“Her drivers are privately arranged without any recourse to the embassy for staff.
“She has never complained or raised dust about any of these acts by the High Commission because of the understanding, as clearly spelt out and practiced by her husband, that public office must be separated from the private lives of the occupants.
“She has always been an advocate of good governance where officials of government are responsive and appealing to their constituents, it therefore baffles the imagination that one could believe she would corroborate with any government official however highly placed either at home or abroad to shortchange the Nigerian people.
“These records are not hidden for a non-mischievous reporter who really intends to inform the people and not to disparage the family of the President just to add weight to a report.
“Aisha Buhari would have ignored this, like all of such baseless accusations, but the angle to which the report was presented has a corruption and abuse of privileges connotation which negates the fundamental principle upon which this administration thrives.
“Consequently, Sahara reporter or any of the embassy staff is hereby challenged to provide any concrete evidence either in hard or soft copy to contradict Aisha’s Buhari’s position as it concerns her trips to London.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/07/feed-children-personal-money-despite-living-aso-rock-aisha-buhari/
different women with different sense
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by BarrElChapo(m): 10:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Lieon undecided undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by almarthins(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Which kind yahoo!!! Format be this eh Aisha !!! How many times I call you, fear God.
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by popsy2(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Aisha, wife of President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed that she feeds her children with her personal money.
She said that the State House, Abuja catered for her welfare only when it was necessary.
According to Aisha, she had not been accorded the official privileges given to her predecessors as the Fist Lady of the country.
Mrs. Buhari’s claims, contained in a rejoinder by her media aide, Adebisi Ajayi on Friday were consequent upon accusation of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London leveled against her by Sahara Reporters, an online media apparently on her trip to the United Kingdom recently.
Mrs. Buhari therefore challenged the online reporters to show evidence of their report to disproof her claims.
The rejoinder read thus: “The attention of the Wife of the President, Hajia Aisha Buhari has been drawn to a report in Sahara Reporters where, she was amongst other things accused of abuse of privileges at Nigerian High Commission in London.
“It is not in her interest to join issues with anyone or defend others mentioned in the report, it is however paramount to put the record in proper perspectives as its concern her trips to UK vis-à-vis the Nigerian High Commission in London.
“Aisha Buhari has never traveled to London with a large entourage as was carried in the report. The highest number of people on a trip involves her three kids, ADC, and her personal physician.
“The Nigerian Commission in London has never offered any favor either monetarily or materially to her or her so called entourage on any of her trips to London.
“The state house in Abuja caters for her meal when necessary, and other healthy food or variety needed by her children are her personal responsibility.
“It is on record that the Nigerian Commission in London does not receive Aisha Buhari at the airport with any official distinction or privileges as was accorded other first ladies before her
“Her drivers are privately arranged without any recourse to the embassy for staff.
“She has never complained or raised dust about any of these acts by the High Commission because of the understanding, as clearly spelt out and practiced by her husband, that public office must be separated from the private lives of the occupants.
“She has always been an advocate of good governance where officials of government are responsive and appealing to their constituents, it therefore baffles the imagination that one could believe she would corroborate with any government official however highly placed either at home or abroad to shortchange the Nigerian people.
“These records are not hidden for a non-mischievous reporter who really intends to inform the people and not to disparage the family of the President just to add weight to a report.
“Aisha Buhari would have ignored this, like all of such baseless accusations, but the angle to which the report was presented has a corruption and abuse of privileges connotation which negates the fundamental principle upon which this administration thrives.
“Consequently, Sahara reporter or any of the embassy staff is hereby challenged to provide any concrete evidence either in hard or soft copy to contradict Aisha’s Buhari’s position as it concerns her trips to London.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/07/feed-children-personal-money-despite-living-aso-rock-aisha-buhari/

And so bleeping what ? are we now to fry a fvck ? or maybe grill a stone barbecue ?
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by bukiboy(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2017
i always laugh when people dey claim say "my money" how it take be your money? i challenge Mrs. Buhari to present her books (beauty parlour account records) in solidarity with her husband fight against corruption make we see where and how she get all the money she claimed be her money

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
Firefire:

APC, Party of Professional liars and career rogues...
I need to join apc
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by APCmyheart(m): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Lol , we're supposed to believe this?...

You're not suppose to but if Fayose said the same you lots will be praising him...

I believe Aisha 80%.
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by detyler(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2017
Nbote:

Why body dey pain u? What has ur comment got to do with report? Since wen does dat sauce look like d ones used by saharareporters? I usually don't giv fvcks but ur case is simply pathetic...

"source"
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by seangy4konji: 11:24am On Jan 07, 2017
she must be mad to even issue such state ment in 2017...

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Nbote(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2017
detyler:

"source"
Dat was intentional wordplay.
Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by Seunjungle(m): 11:26am On Jan 07, 2017
She feed her children with you the money in her purse...this woman must be very stupid with that statement. Now tell me where those money that were allocated to asorock kitchen ended to. Fool Fulani woman!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari "I Feed My Children With My Own Money Despite Living In Aso~rock" by APCmyheart(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Firefire:

Aisha Buhary is a pathological liar.

I challenge Aisha to tell Nigerians the source(s) of her means of feeding her children inside Aso-rock after she closed her beauty saloon in 2015.

And if your father retire from work he will go broke and won't be able to feed you and your siblings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors / 2023: Babachir Says No APC Member Has The Right To Stop Tinubu From Contesting / Aida-nath Visits Babaginda In Minna, Urges Youths To Get Involved In Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.