Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer (54205 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: I Paid A Surprise Visit To One Of RCCG Branches / Meet Kehinde Adegbolahan, The Assistant General Overseer Of MFM? (Photos) / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=ArabMopol post=52617905] lol do I have to globetrot from one part of the world to the another b4 I knw what is happening within my locality u must be mad, laughable indeed ur cowardly is legendary , anyone that come across you guys knw how hypocritical you guys are in nature, talking about experience and civility , I seriously doubt if u have ever left ur ijebu ode village b4.... meanwhile typical yellow-bar religious joggler and religious prostituting.... Quote me again and Dangote trailer will crush ur imbecilic head[/quote if u know u re just too stupid, can u stop commenting?. Idiot, who told u I stay in ijebu ode?. You're d set of pple DAT would say ethnicity and tribalism has eaten deep into this country and would also condemn different tribes. Y can't u face ur own palava. No tribe is perfect not even the stupid tribe u come from. Check ur own tribe first b4 condemning other tribes. These are one of d useless stereotypes u attach to some set of tribes that are not true
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by am4truth(m): 7:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
iambabaG:
Who he epp?
How has his reign helped Nigeria in any way??
Stepping down as national overseer because the naira is weak

You don't fool me by dressing in your "oversized suit" that doesn't show humility that your gullible worshippers attribute to you.

Africans can't just relinquish power totally.. i weep for the future of Christianity!!

God would open your eyes just the same way He opened mine.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by ArabMopol(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Ladyrough16 post=52619371][/quote] pained ass , truth is always bitter, ur tribe is full of bigotry just accept the bitter truth, you guys believe so much in
diabolical and traditional powers,
charms, native doctors (babalawo)
and juju medicine, this is why
there are so many human parts
factories in the land for human
rituals. you will see typical Yoruba man going to shrine on Monday , on Friday u will see him in mosque, on Sunday he will be an usher in a church , why is it that any yoruba movie
starting to ending you must
see babalawo involved ? that's to show they can't do without babalowa , I have been in contact with many of u folks, chameleon and untrustful TUFIAKWA
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by am4truth(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2017
vodutive:

Madam "He has seeked" I don't have time for you brainwashed morons, whatever little IQ you were born with has been diminished by Adeboye and his brand of Christianity that does not encourage his followers to use their brains. If one spends too much time in the company of dullards, one becomes a dullard himself.

See who is talking. Jesus my Lord and Saviour rode on an ass. If you choose to be poor , that is your problem. Tell me where were you, when Adeboye emptied his account to finance church programme, when he was just an ordinary pastor. Where were you? Empty barrel. What is your business?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2017
But Adeboye said sometimes that his successor was still busy drinking at a joint. No be God talk am again.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by sirskinny: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
pls ar u mad or just naturally senseless

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
ArabMopol:
pained ass , truth is always bitter, ur tribe is full of bigotry just accept the bitter truth, you guys believe so much in
rituals. you will see typical Yoruba man going to shrine on Monday , on Friday u will see him in mosque, on Sunday he will be an usher in a church , why is it that any yoruba movie
see babalawo involved ? that's to show they can't do without babalowa , I have been in contact with many of u folks, chameleon and untrustful TUFIAKWA
Mr "starting to ending". Were u not d one who said I should divert my energy to education?. Where is dis blunder coming from?. Abegi, pack well
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2017
am4truth:

See who is talking. Jesus my Lord and Saviour rode on an ass. If you choose to be poor , that is your problem. Tell me where were you, when Adeboye emptied his account to finance church programme, when he was just an ordinary pastor. Where were you? Empty barrel. What is your business?
pls help me tell dis dummy. They don't look for eligible source b4 dey start talking
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
ArabMopol:
pained ass , truth is always bitter, ur tribe is full of bigotry just accept the bitter truth, you guys believe so much in
BTW, due to ur senselessness, we're talking about religion here(Pst E.A Adeboye) and not about tribes. From religious talks to tribal talks, haba!, why can't you think, think!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Omooba77: 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2017
Thank God for wisdom ..God bless Daddy G.O.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Seunpaul01(m): 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2017
belcom10:
;DMust u use this pics, remove it my frdGood he his looking for someone that could take over after him. But why not any of his sons?

Let keep watching.

But anyways.......

Who are u to tell me what to do.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Seunpaul01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
MizSparks:

Is it by inheritance?

I don't know, maybe u should tell me.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Seunpaul01(m): 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2017
kaeforum:

They discovered that d business is a scam.

I never knew the church is a business Empire in disguise.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Seunpaul01(m): 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
DonCortino:

He is not d owner of rccg! Its not a family business like w.............

I see, I never knew it is a business Empire.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by bareal(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2017
Omooba77:
Pastor Adeboye has announced his stepping down as Nigeria Overseer; but still the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God .

Details later..

Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by ArabMopol(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
BTW, due to ur senselessness, we're talking about religion here(Pst E.A Adeboye) and not about tribes. From religious talks to tribal talks, haba!, why can't you think, think!
you guys are full of ethnic bigotry, always full of themselves self centered, why not an Igbo or Hausa successor, been observing some of this pastors from that part of Nigeria hardly tolerate or accommodate fellow colleagues from other tribes, must u guys politicize everything, even in church no respect for God , bloody clumsy hypocritical fellows TUFIAKWA
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by ArabMopol(m): 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ladyrough16:
Mr "starting to ending". Were u not d one who said I should divert my energy to education?. Where is dis blunder coming from?. Abegi, pack well
laughable, u can't even differentiate between typographical & grammatical error ? quivering slime
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by TRIED4NOW: 4:50am On Jan 08, 2017
Let adeboye go with the money he has already accumulated.

Adeboye has been fooling us enough.
thank God someone has finally provided proof that Adeboye is a false teacher
see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by sweet7oyin(m): 9:13am On Jan 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

see
lol........1 tin about d bible is that u can't just pick 1 verse and read t...u av to read t from the beginning of the chapter.....to get full understanding.... And also we need to always pray for d eyes of our understanding to be enlightened.... From the look of tinz dare r many tinz u don't understand. The bible says in john1vs12 that as many that receive him they av d right to become children of God...DAT 1 in many....u just need to read the bible with understanding....dats wat the preacher meant by his first point
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by lastpage: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2017
gbegemaster:
It's time for Christian threads to be locked. Only by accepting Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour shall anyone be allowed to comment. Selah.

No Way!

That will be like "Going Down" to their level.

Allow them to comment FREELY
...... that way, they will "see and know" the difference.

Lastpage!
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Boss13: 11:45am On Jan 08, 2017
In my opinion, this is not a step-down but a way to circumvent the FRC rules. Adeboye becoming the G.O Worldwide, a role he has always had, makes no significant structural change. The FRC rules suggested stepping aside and appointing someone to run the affairs of the organisation and not duplicating function. Adeboye's move will only frustrate the activities of the new G.O, who will only be a tentative head, but receives instructions from Adeboye. He may also not command respect from other pastors in RCCG.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by gbegemaster(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2017
lastpage:

No Way!

That will be like "Going Down" to their level.

Allow them to comment FREELY
...... that way, they will "see and know" the difference.

Lastpage!
They don't need to comment to know the difference. They can simply observe and learn.
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

see
u re an idiot!. I don't need to see ur sh!t Mtcheeew, motherfucker
Re: Adeboye Still General Overseer Of RCCG, But Stepped Down As Nigerian Overseer by TRIED4NOW: 11:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
u re an idiot!. I don't need to see ur sh!t Mtcheeew, motherfucker

u hate the truth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Richard Ifeanyi Obi Dies Before “Family Deliverance” In Anambra / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.