Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? (13262 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Lady Wows Nigerians, Twerks With Phone On Her Waist, The Phone Didn't Fall / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by fitzrichard4u(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2021
"Many years back, a man proposed to me over the phone. To make matters more baffling, he proposed via text message. I was weak.

I later asked him if that is how men propose to women in his village and his response was "My father proposed to my mother through NIPOST". And he meant every word." Lol

So ladies and gents, can you make or accept a phone proposal? Lets Discuss

6 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Sonnobax15(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh....na woman wey loyal we go propose to face to face tongue

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by iHart(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Na for phone I tell her oh. Today we don marry.

I was not even concerned about the medium I used. What mattered most was that I communicated my feelings and she accepted.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by funsho75(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lol

So many things we put so much value on doesn't count in years to come...

How does how he proposed make a difference...

Some people no propose self..

Life is supposed to be easy

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by KayCee92(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
So, you care more about methods or proposals than the content and prospects of the one doing the proposal.wahala grin

33 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
No time to dey check time grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by RealLordZeus(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Many years back, a man proposed to me over the phone
Are you gay

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by thesicilian: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Don't let people on social media dictate how you live your life, if you see a man that loves you and genuinely wants to marry you, please accept no matter the means of proposal.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
She is lucky he proposed.

You two have been dating, knacking, wearing uniforms to weddings of his friends and yours.

Wetin remain?

Some guys just ask when they are coming to see your people.

Some proposals starts with “I missed my period”

The most important thing is he treats you right and you do the same. If he isn’t a man into fanfare, you shouldn’t overthink it because you need pictures and videos for the gram.

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by VillageHead: 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
Marriage proposal in the village is quite different to what obtains in your cities.

We don't consider a lady's physiognomy but her gastrocnemius ( the thick back part of the lower leg).

Our preoccupation in the village is farming and not killing and maiming as it is generally believed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by God1000(m): 12:12pm On Sep 13, 2021
It depends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by brosom(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Some evening desperados go accept shapa shapa grin.

They're even here on nairaland grin.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Tboysalau(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Yes
And she accepted
This life is simple abegiiiiiii, why we go dey complicate issues for ourselves

2 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Mhizkel(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Ofcourse! I accepted mine through that means. What's the need of doing that in public places? Well, whatever works for you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Suspect33(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
With the way husband is scarce now, even if it's by "tell your friend to tell her friend that I want to marry her" they will accept grin grin grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by VenOmswiftTM(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
I will never understand the fanfare behind proposals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Skillsnigeria: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
grin
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Does he live outside the country?
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Jonah507(m): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
Even if na through SMS, I go gree!

Modified: If I love him, I will accept and ask questions regarding his choice of medium of communicating such a vital message.

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Pweetyccee(f): 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
cry cry
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Baybii: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
cheesy

If it's a long distance relationship, I think one should agree. But if it's in the same country! Nahhh

Check my signature
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Kevinsamba: 12:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
I don't see anything wrong with it grin
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Brunosamel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
People do get married through zoom call more of less proposals... It all depends on what you want

3 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by ellajoe(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
If una dey sure of una self why not
Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by Hotzone(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
As if them girls gat choice

I have seen marriage done without the presence of the groom, just send ur pic from Libyan then u are good to go. Naija girls jess wan hear sey Obi lives abroad

1 Like

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
With the way ladies are so desperate to get married, I see ladies accepting marriage proposals from any means and method, I see them even accepting through an Uber driver, just book the cab and tell the driver what to tell her and he'll tell her that the guy that paid for this cab says he wants to marry you, she'll immediately say yes and the driver will get back to you, and you can pick it up from there.

This I have seen.

11 Likes

Re: Proposing Through The Phone; Would You Accept? by DumaEmpire(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2021
So what was your reply to his proposal? @OP

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Jehovah Witness Dating A Non Witness, I'm Emotionally Trapped, We Both In Love / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Something Bigger Than Love(true LIFE STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.