Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (8804 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2017
iamloyalty:

Na lie.

Deep down y'all know yourselfs.
Even dat skinny lagos boi Whizkid, if him invite you over for a night; his whole crib - kitchen, wardrobe, bathroom, etc wud be sparkling clean by morning. Everything you do and don't do for your bf, you gon be willingly to do them all for him ×10 dat night.
Was it not on NL front-page some days back I came across a vid of some 9ja girl begging and pleading (thread said she was crying, i think) with ordinary Yung6ix to let her spend "just one night" with him?

All girls would willingly do every every for/with the right guy, dats a fact.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=CorGier post=52643154]

Even dat skinny lagos boi Whizkid, if him invite you over for a night; his whole crib - kitchen, wardrobe, bathroom, etc wud be sparkling clean by morning. Everything you do and don't do for your bf, you gon be willingly to do them all for him ×10 dat night.
Was it not on NL front-page some days back I came across a vid of some 9ja girl begging and pleading (thread said she was crying, i think) with ordinary Yung6ix to let her spend "just one night" with him?

[/quot

Na big lie. Dont get a heart attack. Gud nite!
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:

NA lie so please dont get a heart attack. Gudnite!
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
iamloyalty:

NA lie so please dont get a heart attack. Gudnite!

Heart attack ke, like I know you from Adam.
Sleep tite jare, think of me.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by dingbang(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
This is so true, he has not married you yet you are washing boxers and cleaning his back of pot. What na kwanu? Did he tell you he can't do them?

He has not married you, you go and stay in his house for 4 months? Haba? Are you his property?

Girls need to wise up o, it's stupidity. When I go to my bf house, I will only do house chores cos I want to out of my own initiative not cos it is my duty as a woman. And there will be house chores I won't do for him, like washing his own boxers and clothes. He is not a kid, he should be responsible enough to cater for that without needing my assistance.

Kwanu! Call me lazy I don't care. When I am legally your wife I would do my wify duties but I ain't wasting my time doing wify duties on someone that might later not marry me.

Love your boyfriend but don't idolize him. Simple.
there is something called character, its innate, no matter d situation one finds himself, they just exhibit it..

I help my babe wash her clothes or iron or even cook when she is not having d energy.. Have I married her yet? No... Look anyone who is lazy is lazy, anyone who is dirty is dirty...
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by RedCard88(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joiceee:
fyn dear. N urs?
am kool my dear. I hv bin looking at ur profile pic & its wow slim fit
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=dingbang post=52645218]there is something called character, its innate, no matter d situation one finds himself, they just exhibit it..

I help my babe wash her clothes or iron or cook . when she is not having d energy.. Have I married her yet? No... Look anyone who is lazy is lazy, anyone who is dirty is dirty...

You mumu o
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by dingbang(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
valicious1:

You mumu o
cool
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
RedCard88:
see guy nobe 4 my thread u go de yarn dis kain nonsense with babe.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by ElsonMorali: 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Happy Sunday, I would have added "dear" to my sentence but I read a thread about innocent things people do that leads to illicit sex. And it was said calling someone sweet names like "dear and sweetheart leads to stuff like that.

So happy Sunday is enough abi? cheesy

Like for real? I wasn't aware you could have illicit sex over the phone. Gist me more abeg.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by ashewoboy(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
This is so true, he has not married you yet you are washing boxers and cleaning his back of pot. What na kwanu? Did he tell you he can't do them?

He has not married you, you go and stay in his house for 4 months? Haba? Are you his property?

Girls need to wise up o, it's stupidity. When I go to my bf house, I will only do house chores cos I want to out of my own initiative not cos it is my duty as a woman. And there will be house chores I won't do for him, like washing his own boxers and clothes. He is not a kid, he should be responsible enough to cater for that without needing my assistance.

Kwanu! Call me lazy I don't care. When I am legally your wife I would do my wify duties but I ain't wasting my time doing wify duties on someone that might later not marry me.

na person wey go marry you na him you dey find? okay, continue.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by RedCard88(m): 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
valicious1:

see guy nobe 4 my thread u go de yarn dis kain nonsense with babe.
guy wetin b ur own now. Y u wan use ur blues spoil my regee. Abeg allow my ministry move. Forward jo cool cool coolr.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 9:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
dingbang:
there is something called character, its innate, no matter d situation one finds himself, they just exhibit it..

I help my babe wash her clothes or iron or even cook when she is not having d energy.. Have I married her yet? No... Look anyone who is lazy is lazy, anyone who is dirty is dirty...

Same thing I am saying na, you helped her out of your initiative not that she left it for you like it's your responsibility to do wash or cook for her.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by brandydaniells(m): 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
negodu ewu a

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by dingbang(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Same thing I am saying na, you helped her out of your initiative not that she left it for you like it's your responsibility to do wash or cook for her.
I get it now...
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Joiceee(f): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
RedCard88:
Thanks!
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
RedCard88:
guy wetin b ur own now. Y u wan use ur blues spoil my regee. Abeg allow my ministry move. Forward jo cool cool coolr.
Lol do your thing my man
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Gofwane(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
PabloOmoEscobar:
carry your sermon go joke section
buahahahaha... Bahd guy. See how you just rubbished d girl's comment grin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
Gofwane:
buahahahaha... Bahd guy. See how you just rubbished d girl's comment grin
no mind her jare
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by ebonyeyes88(f): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2017
A lot of people get married because of religion, social pressure from society and family. Take your time because you only live once. Be in control of your own destiny. 30 years from now the sex is down the drain , kids are grown up, you'll be living in the house like roomates and fighting all the time like brother and sisters. Lol ijs waking up to the same person forever smh please is horrible. Cooking the same foods visit same people all the time. All your life doing everything in a monatomus way. At first the best moments are always when you first met the person and become mutual friends, let's be real, after marriage, whether you have money or not everything goes down hill. Men cheat all the time for these reasons.Women feel like once they pin a guy down they don't need to have sex. Smh marriage is pressured to Damn much.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 10, 2017
bbmpin:
No comment! lipsrsealed

You have something to say on most things undecided #crap

So abeg indulge me, what's your view on this matter... I'll even add a "Please" grin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 10, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

You have something to say on most things undecided #crap

So abeg indulge me, what's your view on this matter... I'll even add a "Please" grin
@Highlighted "Subtle shade"

To "idolize" your boyfriend isn't wrong ……… but because he is not your husband certain things are restricted

You can't be his mum(that's self explanatory)

Your life shouldn't be built around his (be your own woman)

Give him love but your commitment emotionally should be "measured" not enough to make your love for him questionable/unreal

But enough to keep you in control of your feelings, That way when he "violates your expectations" you will be strong enough to walk away #Good old crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 10, 2017
bbmpin:

@Highlighted "Subtle shade"

To "idolize" your boyfriend isn't wrong ……… but because he is not your husband certain things are restricted

You can't be his mum(that's self explanatory)

Your life shouldn't be built around his (be your own woman)

Give him love but your commitment emotionally should be "measured" not enough to make your love for him questionable/unreal

But enough to keep you in control of your feelings, That way when he "violates your expectations" you will be strong enough to walk away #Good old crap

Lol no it wasn't subtle shade

So what you're saying is during the dating phase people shouldn't give their all in case it doesn't lead to marriage?

My question is if you hold back then how is one going to make a fair judgment on whether or not you are the right person for them to marry?

I don't see any huge difference between dating and marriage other than the logistics. People don't change because they are married but they marry to solidify what they already have.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
Most girls commenting on this thread are hypocrites undecided

They'll do anything for a guy with fat pocket
*Wash his clothes and that of his mum
*Lick , suck and swallow his cum
*And many more you can imagine..............

From experience tho , my ex and current could testify wink
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Lol no it wasn't subtle shade

So what you're saying is during the dating phase people shouldn't give their all in case it doesn't lead to marriage?

My question is if you hold back then how is one going to make a fair judgment on whether or not you are the right person for them to marry?

I don't see any huge difference between dating and marriage other than the logistics. People don't change because they are married but they marry to solidify what they already have.
"Mental Entrapment" cheesy

There is an appropriate level for everything in life

This is how it works.... you love him under "moderation" initially

You only "invest" as much as he "invests emotionally" in the relationship

The "older" the relationship gets the stronger your love for eachother grows

You gradually reduce the "moderations"

Like a Mother to her child you "let go gradually" the more disciplined the "system" gets.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
valicious1:
Use ur tongue count ur teeth
So this is why you brought us here?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ginaz:

I don't see anything wrong in doing his laundry so far there is a washing machine coupled with the fact that he a busy person. What I can I say, he is my fiancé not my boyfriend.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by valicious1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
So this is why you brought us here?
And you're?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
bbmpin:
"Mental Entrapment" cheesy

There is an appropriate level for everything in life

This is how it works.... you love him under "moderation" initially

You only "invest" as much as he "invests emotionally" in the relationship

The "older" the relationship gets the stronger your love for eachother grows

You gradually reduce the "moderations"

Like a Mother to her child you "let go gradually" the more disciplined the "system" gets.

I understand... You are a believer in progression and that the wife will become girlfriend 2.0... grin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
So u actually kashybabe
QueenSuccubus:
shocked

Warrisdis?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / I Found This Under Her Bed / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.