Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) (8803 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / I Crush On My Colleague: Should I Let Her Know Or Should I Keep This To Myself? / Would This Be A Wrong Move To Let Her Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Divay22:
Is not joor....
Add it embarassed

Lol cheesy happy Sunday dear sweetheart.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
Joke was extremely too expensive, i'm bent sure he was as serious as fvckundecided

Are you fourwinds brother's keeper? I said I was sorry, deleted the comment, what else do you want? undecided
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Divay22(f): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol cheesy happy Sunday dear sweetheart.
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy kiss kissThanks....Hope you went to church
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Are you fourwinds brother's keeper? I said I was sorry, deleted the comment, what else do you want? undecided
Can't you be more feminine by romantically going on your knees to show you are appologetically sorryundecided
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
Divay22:
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy kiss kissThanks....Hope you went to church

I didn't, but I was in the spirit anyway. Did you? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
Can't you be more feminine by romantically going on your knees to show you are appologetically sorryundecided

OK,

*kneels down to say sorry*

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by firstking01(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

OK,
*kneels down to say sorry*
Nope, not satisfiedgrin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
firstking01:
Nope, not satisfiedgrin

Should I cook you banga soul with fresh fish and starch to step it down? tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Divay22(f): 2:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

I didn't, but I was in the spirit anyway. Did you? cheesy
In the spirit shocked shocked :oHope it was the main Holy Ghost spirit..

Yes i did
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by firstking01(m): 2:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Should I cook you banga soul with fresh fish and starch to step it down? tongue
See her mouth like banga soup asif she knows how to cook it:p....what are the ingredients if you wanna cook it my introverted friendgrin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Divay22:
In the spirit shocked shocked :oHope it was the main Holy Ghost spirit..

Yes i did

Wait! how many spirits do you know? How come you are asking me if it's the main holy Ghost spirit I was feeling?

This girl, has any spirit been touching you about from the Holy spirit?

Hope it's only the Holy Spirit you know? shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by EmmySparky(m): 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
valicious1:
Use ur tongue count ur teeth
bia guy take time o..u want spoil business for ur fellow guys?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by EmmySparky(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
This is so true, he has not married you yet you are washing boxers and cleaning his back of pot. What na kwanu? Did he tell you he can't do them?

He has not married you, you go and stay in his house for 4 months? Haba? Are you his property?

Girls need to wise up o, it's stupidity. When I go to my bf house, I will only do house chores cos I want to out of my own initiative not cos it is my duty as a woman. And there will be house chores I won't do for him, like washing his own boxers and clothes. He is not a kid, he should be responsible enough to cater for that without needing my assistance.

Kwanu! Call me lazy I don't care. When I am legally your wife I would do my wify duties but I ain't wasting my time doing wify duties on someone that might later not marry me.

Love your boyfriend but don't idolize him. Simple.
when u meet a niqqa with real matured cash..u would do more than u stated here
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Divay22(f): 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Wait! how many spirits do you know? How come you are asking me if it's the main holy Ghost spirit I was feeling?

This girl, has any spirit been touching you about from the Holy spirit?

Hope it's only the Holy Spirit you know? shocked shocked
Hahahahahaha.No other Holy Spirit Has been touching.....
It's just the we know grin grin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
EmmySparky:
when u meet a niqqa with real matured cash..u would do more than u stated here

Why would a niqga with cash wants you to respect him like an Idol? Real men with real cash don't do that.

I won't lick a man's finger just cos of money. I'm not that type.

I will give him respect deserve for a man as my head but stepping over my rights and my dignity cos of cash is something I will not allow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 3:07pm On Jan 08, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahahaha.No other Holy Spirit Has been touching.....
It's just the we know grin grin

Praise thy Lord sombori, OK dear have fun with the rest of your day. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Praise thy Lord sombori, OK dear have fun with the rest of your day. wink

Baby you have me mesmerised.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by MrOra(m): 4:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:
This is so true, he has not married you yet you are washing boxers and cleaning his back of pot. What na kwanu? Did he tell you he can't do them?

He has not married you, you go and stay in his house for 4 months? Haba? Are you his property?

Girls need to wise up o, it's stupidity. When I go to my bf house, I will only do house chores cos I want to out of my own initiative not cos it is my duty as a woman. And there will be house chores I won't do for him, like washing his own boxers and clothes. He is not a kid, he should be responsible enough to cater for that without needing my assistance.

Kwanu! Call me lazy I don't care. When I am legally your wife I would do my wify duties but I ain't wasting my time doing wify duties on someone that might later not marry me.

For some people that's the closest they'll come to experiencing married life, leave them alone and go and marry your own.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Joiceee(f): 4:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:

She won't be saying this if she be fūcking with a Leonardo or a John Legend. All women kiss āss for the right guy.
well minus me. This post is one of the best i ave seen in nairaland this year. Kudos op.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joiceee:
well minus me. This post is one of the best i ave seen in nairaland this year. Kudos op.
ah, dis one feels she's special.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by UIA04(f): 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:

It's not even about the money per se.
How else wud u keep a high value man to yourself if you don't "worship" him? He wudn't even need to ask you, na you waka carry ur own hand wash him boxers, starch and iron am sef join.
By being a high value woman duuuuuuuh
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by EmmySparky(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Why would a niqga with cash wants you to respect him like an Idol? Real men with real cash don't do that.

I won't lick a man's finger just cos of money. I'm not that type.

I will give him respect deserve for a man as my head but stepping over my rights and my dignity cos of cash is something I will not allow.
babe u would like more than his finger for the right price...money rules the world remember
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
MrOra:

For some people that's the closest they'll come to experiencing married life, leave them alone and go and marry your own.

I'm not holding anybody
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Realist2: 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

The Last time you spent 3weeks in his house.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Ginaz(f): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
Realist2:

The Last time you spent 3weeks in his house.

Lol, 4 ur dream eh grin
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Gebbson007(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dz 1 go spoil market 2 person ooo

Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Splinz(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Not a bad sense of worth at all. Cool!
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Realist2: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ginaz:

Lol, 4 ur dream eh grin
your lips, i can see....
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by RedCard88(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joiceee:
both me dis post is far better than many post I hav read here. This 2017 many guy ar getting mature. Bea how has been ur day?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2017
UIA04:

By being a high value woman duuuuuuuh

Good luck with that.
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Joiceee(f): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
RedCard88:
both me dis post is far better than many post I hav read here. This 2017 many guy ar getting mature. Bea how has been ur day?
fyn dear. N urs?
Re: Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
CorGier:

She won't be saying this if she be fūcking with a Leonardo or a John Legend. All women kiss āss for the right guy.

Na lie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OMG!! See Busty Photos This Girl Posted On Her Facebook Wall...??? / Women That Are Too Desperate In A Relationship / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.