Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? - Religion (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? (96922 Views)

Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / #whatif: Daddy Freez Is Correct About Tithe? / Prophet Malachi Udorji, The Founder Of Children Of God Healing Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
Junia:

And we are no longer under the law
So we just love everybody
That is what God demands

So, God selects what we should over in the law and what not, yet Jesus has abolished the law?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 3:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
plainbibletruth:
[size=6pt][/size]

We are waiting for Petra1 and his camp - Gombs, et al to give a simple clear answer.

When they claim to know but cannot provide a straightforward answers to questions then something must be wrong somewhere.
Lets however hope that this time around they will be civil and honest enough not to find reason(s) to 'check out'.

Why mention me, please?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
annunaki2:

The only thing peculiar about tithing in churches today is that it is deliberate pious fraud instigated against believers by the clergy that is supposed to be forthright.

Have you been defrauded?

Are the defrauded complaining?

Are You smarter than the defrauded?

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

Tithers are not complaining. They know the benefit of their giving. It's non givers who complain for givers grin grin grin

Abi o.. They can't understand why someone will go to church and give a tithe of 1 million naira... So, they hate on.

Secondly clergymen are the number 1 tithers and givers .let me tell you the money of clergy is not through tithe . What we give to God . Is used for the house of God .

These folks don't have a pastor... If they do, they're rebellious even when taught. Most of them don't visit churches or are submitted there.

A clearly man lives by what he preaches . He gives and receives. Clergy who doesn't give. Can't have . The allowance a full time clearly receive is minimal . Let's not go there .

Forget these children of disobedience... They'd live according to the quality of their words here. Amen
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Junia:

The word of God
At that time they have written alot of letters to the church already
And the OT was there at that time

But note the difference
When following the law, you will honour your parents because of the law

When following Christ, you will honour your parents because you love them

Hahahahahahahahahahabahahahababab

OK... What of

But note the difference
When following the law, you will tithe because of the law

When following Christ, you will tithe because you love him
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
Junia:

A believer is not required to tithe because it is a law

Wrong

And according to the law, tithe is agricultural products and must be given to levites, poor, widow and eat it during feasts
This is the law

Wrong... Did you know tithes was paid in cash too under the law?

There is nothing like kingdom principles
If you think there is something like that, prove with a scripture

You've not understood plain Bible text... Let's not get ahead biko
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

Hahahahahahahahahahabahahahababab

OK... What of

Is there a levite to reveive it ?? If Yes then i will tithe

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by openmine(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

Romans 10:4 (KJV Strong's)
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Because the Jews sought righteousness through the law.
Philippians 3:9(KJV Strong's)
9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

You see the Jews wanted righteousness and perfection by it . Jesus testified same thing too
grin grin grin grin grin
What are you even saying?
The scriptures you provided only seeks to validate my points that i have made so far....
Unfortunately,am yet to see in all the scriptures you provided where tithe is an "eternal principle"....
If the law could not make you righteous,or cud not make you perfect,then whats the essence of the law to you?
petra1:

John 5:39 (KJV Strong's)
39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Hope my point is clearer now. The law is useless if you go to it to be righteous. It you're made righteous by faith. The Jews lack the ability to keep the law because of the sin nature . Now we have received ability to do it.
grin grin grin grin
I was nodding my head that you have finally been able to convince urself about ur initial belief until i stumbled into ur highlighted statement..
Who told U dat U now have the ability to observe or do the law?
Am a 100% sure its not from the bible...or U just inserted it Just as U have been doing...
Bro in other words,you have now received the ability to burn more incense abi?
Cos burning of incense is contained in the law just like tithe...Guy U no try at all
Useless is Useless...worthless is worthless!
Find a worthy fabrication to defend ur tithe payment
petra1:

People actually take me very seriously I receive several mails in appreciation. I'm hoping you will, soon
Well i wish those appreciating have a bible and also study it too....
petra1:

Useless in the ability to perfect a man. Or give eternal life
Good!
if a law can not make a man perfect or give eternal life,then whats its Usefulness?
petra1:

Who is the sinner ? Jew or gentile ?
In the old covenant,the gentiles are sinners
In the new covenant,both jews and gentiles are sinners Until they receive christ as deir lord and saviour!
petra1:

That's when you seek righteousness by the law. One sin is bad enough . I get you you're correct ,but try get me too
I cant get U becos U are complicating yourself and rendering Ur beliefs as being weak....
I cant get U if Ur beliefs are based on human understanding rather than the bible...
I cant also get U if u keep making unsubstantiated statements like tithe being an eternal principle if U cant prove it..

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by brocab: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
Pastors are business men and women, they aren't any better or worst then anyone else who's trying to make the dollar-Jesus had already warned us about people such as these.
{Timothy 6:3-5} Men of corrupt minds destitute of the truth who suppose that godliness is the means to financial gain. Jesus said from such withdraw yourselves.
How simple does this scripture explain it.
Without the Word of God in front of you, nothing I write will make any sense-and if you feel you are a strong tither, I am not surprise God will allow you to believe the illusion, rather then the truth.
Tithing is not biblical-and Tithing were called customs not taxes back than. It is pretty clear how Jesus felt about tithing {Customs} and taxes.
{Matthew 17:24} And those who receive the temple tax {Which isn't tithes} Said to Peter does not your teacher pay the temple tax-Peter said "Yes" And when he had come into the house, Jesus asked Peter, Simon, what do you think Simon? From whom does the kings of the Earth, take Customs or taxes {Customs were Tithes} from their sons or from strangers, Peter said from Strangers, Jesus then said-than the sons are free. {Meaning we are free-we are the king of kings sons and daughters}
Different countries have different rules, not even Jesus paid Customs Tithes in His day. Jesus told Peter to go to the river to catch the first fish and pay the tax, taxes were paid to enter into their city. Most countries are still using this same system-I myself have been to different countries, paying airport taxes to leave.
From Kings to Priest-These days we have presidents and Governments collecting a 10% 11% tax.
Wake up Christians-we have allowed this lie to travel through the churches for too long-Its about time the pastors get their hands dirty-and labour the way we survive.
Jesus wants us to seek after Him-Yes it's the Word Of God that takes away our sicknesses, it's the Word Of God that's full of riches-I believe its time-Christians stop tithing and start seeking the truth about the Word of God, listening to your pastors, won't save you, money won't bring you closer to the Lord.
Don't allow pastors or anybody to rob you from the Word Of God-Test all Spirits, read your bibles-line up the Word Of God to see if the truth is from God.
{1 John 4:1} Friends do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits weather they are of God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. {Meaning when your Pastor is speaking about tithes or anything you feel it is wrong, study the word of God, and if what he/she says isn't written in the bible-then from such withdraw yourselves}
Wake up Christians. The world follows after their own, and who follows after the beast?
There's no better or worst in the business world.
Paying tithes isn't biblical, it can't bless you-nor is it biblical to do so-it won't heal your sicknesses, it won't bless you any more then a non tither. Nor will it Pay of you homes, nor send your Children through collage. nor will it support your families, nor your closes friends-nor will it save you, and give you eternal life.
Seek and you will find-knock and the door will be open to you {Meaning seek God's kingdom-meaning the Word of God.
People understand Money is mammon And what does the Word of God say's about this one.
-{Matthew 6:24} No-one can serve two masters-he will either hate the one and love the other-or else he will hold to the one, and despise to the other. you can not serve God and Money.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

Wrong

Wrong... Did you know tithes was paid in cash too under the law?

You've not understood plain Bible text... Let's not get ahead biko

Bring the scripture talking about kingdom principles

Deuteronomy 14:24-26
24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the LORD your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the LORD will choose to put his Name is so far away), 25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the LORD your God will choose. 26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the LORD your God and rejoice.

From this scripture you can clearly see that if you can't carry your tithe to the chosen place, just take some money and buy what you want with it and eat with your household

Leviticus 27:30-
30 "One tenth of the produce of the land, whether grain from the fields or fruit from the trees, belongs to the LORD and must be set apart to him as holy.
31 If you want to buy back the LORD's tenth of the grain or fruit, you must pay its value, plus 20 percent.

From here too we can clearly see that God demanded agricultural products. Now, if you want to eat your tithe, you will have to pay money and the money is used to buy agricultural products to replace what you have eaten

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by openmine(m): 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

Leave that one between me and God . He knows the heart .

I will keep that in mind next time smiley

petra1:

If the law is as demonized as you paint it . Is ask again why would Paul and the other apostle be quoting the laws

Please point of correction,i didnt demonize the law...God did....and his word also proved it...
As for reasons why Paul kept quoting the laws,
Please observe the following scriptures from Paul....

I Corinthians 9:19 - 23
19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the SAKE OF THE GOSPEL, that I may share in its blessings.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

Abi o.. They can't understand why someone will go to church and give a tithe of 1 million naira... So, they hate on.

These folks don't have a pastor... If they do, they're rebellious even when taught. Most of them don't visit churches or are submitted there.

Forget these children of disobedience... They'd live according to the quality of their words here. Amen

Im a lighthouse member
Fully devoted
They pay tithes but i don't
But i give to support our healing jesus campain to preach the gospel
I fulfill Galatians 6:6 by providing for my pastor though he doesn't really need it
That is what the bible requires from believers
Free will giving
According to the law of tithing, tithed are given to levites(both priests and workers), foreigners, the poor, fatherless, and eaten by the tither.

Now you pay tithes to your Pastor
Is your Pastor representing any of the listed people above ??
Certainly not
So why do you tithe ??
Why do you go back to the law ??
If want to pay tithe then obey the rest of the laws so that you will not be a debtor to the law

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2017
Junia:

Is there a levite to reveive it ??
If Yes then i will tithe

How many times will you have to be schooled that tithing preceeded Levites, who Bible said paid tithes to Melchizedek through Abraham? undecided
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2017
Junia:

Im a lighthouse member
Fully devoted
But i give to support our healing jesus campain to preach the gospel
I fulfill Galatians 6:6 by providing for my pastor though he doesn't really need it
That is what the bible requires from believers
Free will giving
According to the law of tithing, tithed are given to levites(both priests and workers), foreigners, the poor, fatherless, and eaten by the tither.

Now you pay tithes to your Pastor
Is your Pastor representing any of the listed people above ??
Certainly not
So why do you tithe ??
Why do you go back to the law ??
If want to pay tithe then obey the rest of the laws so that you will not be a debtor to the law

I've answered all these... I don't want to be any more redundant as you've tried to make me.

Meanwhile... Why rebel? Don't you have Hebrews 13:17 in your Bible ?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Scalord: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

How many times will you have to be schooled that tithing preceeded Levites, who Bible said paid tithes to Melchizedek through Abraham? undecided

I hope we get delivered from the power of religion in Africa. The brainwashing too strong
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by alchemist13: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
This topic has been so over flogged on NL that frankly, its like beating a dead horse.

Anyway, here is my take on the matter. Pastor don't like talking about other passages because it will expose them as the fraud they are.

For those who are saying that tithing is an eternal principle because it predated the law need to explain why circumcision is no longer a requirement to be part of God's family. Keep in mind that unlike tithing, circumcision was explicitly commanded by God before the Mosaic law.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

Abi o.. They can't understand why someone will go to church and give a tithe of 1 million naira...

You are looking from trouble now o. You want somebody to faint? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

I've answered all these... I don't want to be any more redundant as you've tried to make me.

Meanwhile... Why rebel? Don't you have Hebrews 13:17 in your Bible ?

Funny
We obey them in the Lord
If my leader is a sexual immoralist he teaches me to do same should i obey him
I read the bible and i know the truth
Thus, i cannot be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

Hebrews 7:9 (KJV Strong's)
9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

Thank God for scriptures like this . They said would have maintained it's not tithe . It's war booty . They wanted to kill the evidence . Just as some people who wanted to kill Lazarus after Jesus raised him . cool.

John 12:10 (KJV Strong's)
10 But the chief priests consulted that they might put Lazarus also to death;

Satan you can't put tithing to death . You can't put offerings to death .you can't put worship of God to death in the name of any strange doctrine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by alchemist13: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

9 And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

Thank God for scriptures like this . They said would have maintained it's not tithe . It's war booty . They wanted to kill the evidence . Just as some people who wanted to kill Lazarus after Jesus raised him . cool.

Satan you can't put tithing to death . You can't put offerings to death .you can't put worship of God to death in the name of any strange doctrine

What's so ironic about posts like this is that they are the same people that will criticize critics and atheists for quoting the Bible out of context and then go on to quote the Bible out of context.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

In addition, we might even say that these Levites-- the ones who collect the tithe--paid a tithe to Melchizedek when their ancestor Abraham paid a tithe to him.

Check the scripture well
Maybe you didn't understand it well
According to the law of tithing levites are the ones whp take tithes
This scripture also confirms that

"Give these instructions to the Levites: When you receive from the people of Israel the tithes I have assigned as your allotment, give a tenth of the tithes you receive--a tithe of the tithe--to the LORD as a sacred offering.

The levites also pay tithe to the high priest just as Abraham did

But that is not what we are adressing now
Tithing is a law .. period
So why do you practise a law though there is no levite now to receive the tithe ??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Junia:

Im a lighthouse member
Fully devoted

You're not a member there , you don't have a pastor . You can't say you're fully devoted and you don't do what is taught there . Just say you attend the service but not devoted .

Have you taken out time to ask your pastor clarification on tithes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

You're not a member there , you don't have a pastor . You can't say you're fully devoted and you don't do what is taught there . Just say you attend the service but not devoted .

Yes
The tithes are given to the bishops
They are full time
Their needs must be provided but not through tithes
But free will giving
Galatians 6:6 read it
You give what you have not neccesirily 10 percent
And i make sure i participate fully during Galatians 6:6 day where we provide for our Preciding Bishop ( Dag Heward Mills )

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Gombs:

So, God selects what we should over in the law and what not, yet Jesus has abolished the law?

Jesus didn't abolish the law
The law is still there you can practice if you can fulfill them by yourself
God didn't select anything
The law is not bound to any believer
If you want to practice the law, go on
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2017
openmine:

Please point of correction,i did demonize the law...God did....and his word also proved it...

It's your interpretation that seem faulty

Romans 7:12 (KJV Strong's)
12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

As for reasons why Paul kept quoting the laws,
Please observe the following scriptures from Paul....

I Corinthians 9:19 - 23
19 Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. 22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. 23 I do all this for the SAKE OF THE GOSPEL, that I may share in its blessings.

Once the foundation is faulty . Everything built on it will be faulty. Paul was quoting the law to Ephesians ! They weren't Jews!

Ephesians 6:2 (KJV Strong's)
2 Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise

1 Like

Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by petra1(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2017
openmine:

grin grin grin grin grin
What are you even saying?
The scriptures you provided only seeks to validate my points that i have made so far....
Unfortunately,am yet to see in all the scriptures you provided where tithe is an "eternal principle"....
If the law could not make you righteous,or cud not make you perfect,then whats the essence of the law to you?

grin grin grin grin
I was nodding my head that you have finally been able to convince urself about ur initial belief until i stumbled into ur highlighted statement..
Who told U dat U now have the ability to observe or do the law?
Am a 100% sure its not from the bible...or U just inserted it Just as U have been doing...
Bro in other words,you have now received the ability to burn more incense abi?
Cos burning of incense is contained in the law just like tithe...Guy U no try at all
Useless is Useless...worthless is worthless!
Find a worthy fabrication to defend ur tithe payment

Well i wish those appreciating have a bible and also study it too....

Good!
if a law can not make a man perfect or give eternal life,then whats its Usefulness?

In the old covenant,the gentiles are sinners
In the new covenant,both jews and gentiles are sinners Until they receive christ as deir lord and saviour!

I cant get U becos U are complicating yourself and rendering Ur beliefs as being weak....
I cant get U if Ur beliefs are based on human understanding rather than the bible...
I cant also get U if u keep making unsubstantiated statements like tithe being an eternal principle if U cant prove it..

Can I ask a simple question? What was the scripture that they used in Paul's day?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by plainbibletruth: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
petra1:

Can I ask a simple question? What was the scripture that they used in Paul's day?

Are you honestly still asking questions when have failed or refused to answer the questions you were asked?

Remember these:
Bring the scripture talking about kingdom principles

Which scripture talks about God's principles
His principles are the law
That was why He gave them out
Which principles again
Gimme a scripture

A believer is not required to tithe because it is a law
And according to the law, tithe is agricultural products and must be given to levites, poor, widow and eat it during feasts
This is the law

There is nothing like kingdom principles
If you think there is something like that, prove with a scripture
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 4:55am On Jan 28, 2017
Junia:

Funny
We obey them in the Lord
If my leader is a sexual immoralist he teaches me to do same should i obey him
I read the bible and i know the truth
Thus, i cannot be deceived

So, you're saying God talks to you more than your pastor?
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2017
petra1:

Don't mind them... The writer must have forgotten to write

And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham who paid war booty as tithe and once.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 4:58am On Jan 28, 2017
alchemist13:

What's so ironic about posts like this is that they are the same people that will criticize critics and atheists for quoting the Bible out of context and then go on to quote the Bible out of context.

Epp us quote it in context
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 5:01am On Jan 28, 2017
Junia:

In addition, we might even say that these Levites-- the ones who collect the tithe--paid a tithe to Melchizedek when their ancestor Abraham paid a tithe to him.

Check the scripture well
Maybe you didn't understand it well
According to the law of tithing levites are the ones whp take tithes
This scripture also confirms that

"Give these instructions to the Levites: When you receive from the people of Israel the tithes I have assigned as your allotment, give a tenth of the tithes you receive--a tithe of the tithe--to the LORD as a sacred offering.

The levites also pay tithe to the high priest just as Abraham did

But that is not what we are adressing now
Tithing is a law .. period
So why do you practise a law though there is no levite now to receive the tithe ??

Is it that you don't know how to read?

And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

What is difficult here to understand biko?

If tithing is a law, how then or what law justifies levites paying tithe to Melchizedek through Abraham? undecided
Re: Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? by Gombs(m): 5:03am On Jan 28, 2017
petra1:

These are what the Bible called "mixed multitude"

Suddenly, he is fully devoted but does not do all 'his church' teaches... How 'smart'

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Stephanie Otobo And Apostle Suleman's Snapchat Video Screenshots Released / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / This Lady Left Mountain Of Fire Church Because Of This... (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.