Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing (55859 Views)

Viral Video Of Teen Couple Squeezing Eachother Boob & Kissing Publicly (photos) / This Prom Photo Has Got The Net Buzzing / See The Ice-cream Inspired Pre-wedding Photo-shoot That Got The Internet Buzzing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Shafiiimran99: 11:09am On Jan 09, 2017
Nkan ti kissi mada le apa kissi oni ka mo oooo
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Tommfrench(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2017
LMAO!!!

calculated attempt indeed
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by oscaruzie(m): 11:31am On Jan 09, 2017
I wonder how women feel when yu press their brests...hehehe, oya prettythicksme coman explain pls grin
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Psoul(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2017
Uwa emebiela oo cry cry
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by ElsonMorali: 12:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
stan241:

Lols bros how can

Lol. Are you denying your wife now? Not good o
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by fio(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Chhaaaaii!

The man can suck out her soul ooo...

Lol...her soul
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by horlayorday(m): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
CplusJason:
Lol, Ogbomoso people sef...... grin

Angelina Yemisi Jolie and Brad Oluwafemi Pitt. cheesy

WestLife.
Lool
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sola2010:
Ugly man,oversized native attire, shameless people.

Hater spotted
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by EAZY2422(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
permanentgrace:
Illiteracy is indeed worst than terrorism
dude wat has education got to do wit dis now? D guy is jst nt exposed dahz all.all dis nd its kind is jst down to havin common sense nd exposure which d guy obviously lack any of 'em.
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by EAZY2422(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Tiny23:
Op,you are a bigotry big liar!

the original picture which was posted yesterday didn't even state which State this happened, you just wanna make a fool of your bigotry self...
ma'am sori nah,dnt take it personal pls....but wait oo are u frm dat state?jst askin sha
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
EAZY2422:
ma'am sori nah,dnt take it personal pls....but wait oo are u frm dat state?jst askin sha

I'm not from the state.
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Candyaib17(f): 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
U go fear kiss grin
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by kasson(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2017
Local kiss
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by whiteprince(m): 5:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Missmossy I love your open teeth and your figure
Missmossy:
Yuck! looks so irritating undecided
maintain the shape
Love you
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by datizy(f): 5:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Lola. What is this. Is it kiss of life?
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
oscaruzie:
I wonder how women feel when yu press their brests...hehehe, oya prettythicksme coman explain pls grin
Where is ur gf? grin
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
whiteprince:
Missmossy I love your open teeth and your figuremaintain the shape
Love you
Lol thanks.
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by oscaruzie(m): 10:21am On Jan 10, 2017
prettythicksme:
Where is ur gf? grin

I no get...oya epp a broda....how awa bros na? u know...awa imaginary bros?? grin
Re: This Photo Of A Couple Kissing Publicly Has Got The Internet Buzzing by EAZY2422(m): 11:14am On Jan 15, 2017
Tiny23:

I'm not from the state.
aiiii ma'am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Blasted For Flaunting Cash After Spending Night With Popular Love-Vendor / I Met My Wife A Virgin – Gov Oshiomhole / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.