Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) (48397 Views)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Fourwinds: 6:44am On Jan 09, 2017
Is it for show or serious business...when will Fayose manhood stand down.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Cometova(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2017
JUST LAUNCHED:
www.greenafricamarketing.com

We kickstart the year by launching a Website for One of Africa's Biggest Marketing Firms.

- Make that Statement
- Create the right Image
- Position yourself to serve More Clients
.......Seize this PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE Offering!

Promo Fee: N30,000
Promo Elapses: Jan 31, 2017.

Dial 08111996033 to Seize This Offer!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SOME OF OUR OTHER RECENTLY LAUNCHED WEBSITES:

www.readyiclass.com
www.gaitsmedicals.com
www.keknigerialtd.com
www.partyessentialsventures.com
www.simplyolajire.org
www.villaderevelimited.com
www.richglobaltravels.com
www.jgni.org
www.richhealthconsult.com
www.bexleyadvertising.com
www.tundeodanyeandco.com
www.bssoutsourcing.com
www.betakleen.com
www.hephzibahengineering.com
www.nayajo.com
......(VIEW MORE ON OUR WEBSITE)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Us:
+234-811-1996033
BB Pin: 58F5E533
www.cometovang.com
www.dotuncometova.com
www.fb.com/cometovanigeria

Powered by: COMETOVA NIGERIA

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Kunstay98: 6:47am On Jan 09, 2017
Everybody that were there to watch how the Governor would quench the inferno were there joking with there lives. That tanker was fully loaded and Fayose went there to fight fire only because he wants people to say he is very close to grass root. Anyway he has achieved what he wanted cos we are discussing him here.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by defash8: 6:48am On Jan 09, 2017
This guy looks fit, some of these politicians (Amaechi) could not climb the truck like that.
Ekiti is small state so anyone expecting the man to engage in other things is just wastxing time, this does not stop governance.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by DonCortino: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
hybridtm:
Dis guy like paparazi shia..........
Government of the media, for the media and by the media.
Ekiti is in trouble

Na buhari teach am!
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by 2shur: 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
abegi.
its only natural for humans to slide at times.
i mean this is a pub stunt,looking for some dumb ass ratings...
state governor who dsnt understand his purpose as ekitis leader.
my ppl.
its obvious hez now taking hard drugs.
just watch out.i mean which sane governor ..even fashila former lag gov and nlw minister of darkness never brought himself this low.

come on of fayose can be seen doing all of these shiits.
expect more dumb stunts from him soon.
like he wil be thr one to arrest a criminal with the police or he might be a traffic warden,or be a fuel attendant. ..something real stupid is loading up in his brain.
wtf..so no fire extinguisher
no long pressure tanker hose
nothing.
we remain backward for life.

imagine a state gov using dirty bucket of water to quench fire.
he was not even on safety helment.
clothes lr shiiit..
white will read such a news and never cease to call us illiterate black monkeys.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by PETUK(m): 7:07am On Jan 09, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose was seen fighting a fire that occurred on Sunday afternoon at Ijigbo, Ado Ekiti.Fayose joined residents and officials of the fire service to quench the inferno that occurred from a petrol tanker explosion at a filling station.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-governor-fayose-joins-fighting-petrol-tanker-fire-ekiti/
There will always be an hater
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Saammiee(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2017
y'all are so difficult to please ....Nigerians are insatiable... if he didn't come out y'all would be saying he doesn't care for his masses ...he assisted with the little he can do now he's showing ....
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Austin4lif: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2017
hybridtm:
Ekiti is in trouble
can buhari or El rufia do same..? Dnt let me call you a zombie this morning
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2017
rusher14:

Very true Ekiti is now like paradise.

It is not! But a government should be responsive, responsible and proactive. Government should have a face, be known, identified and identifiable by the people. A government should connect with the people and feel their pulse. I used to think that Fayose 's method was crude, but recent events have proven me wrong. The man connects with his people and they love it like that.

Now, you have a Buhari who, since winning office, has like a torise withdrawn into his shell, sorrounded himself with the rich and powerful he said he were our problem and is rarely seen in punlic nor respond to issues as they arise in the country. All the killings in Nigeria could not even wake him from his deep slumber, neither does the crumbling economy awaken a sense of urgency in his government. As it is today, we don't have a government!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by progress69: 7:27am On Jan 09, 2017
thedewunmi:
By being there with them, he was only creating more awareness and gathering support for the fire fighters. Why did no one ever thought of it that way. We are too backward in this country.

You are the one that have a backward mentality. In saner climes, the entire area will be condoned off while the professionals do their job. What is a sitting governor's business with a petrol tanker fire. I guess u can see the so called awareness of people trying to capture him with their phones. That's how the were supporting the fire fighters?
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Haywhytee(m): 7:29am On Jan 09, 2017
ndcide:

You said the truth. Although I didn't like you calling your kinsmen certified mumu. That was absolutely unnecessary.

However, with someone like fayose, you'll most likely not have a situation where monies are earmarked for a project or an item and the contractor or commissioner or agency fails to deliver

He'll probably just randomly want to use it or do his usual show.

You can be sure that fire fighters wouldn't tell you they didn't have water in such circumstance of they don't have fuel in their truck. Trust me it also has it's advantages.

The governor can use all these for random appraisals and it works. If you've been in a leadership role you'd know it works.

My former ceo does that and it puts the GCO under pressure to ensure that things must work.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Austin4lif: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2017
plainol:
This governor is senseless. What is the level of thinking of Ekiti people to have voted this thing as a governor.

He only went there to distract the fire fighters. He is senseless.

Only forming a macho man.
yelllobar people are naturally like that. their mumu no be for here
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by texazzpete(m): 7:31am On Jan 09, 2017
Saammiee:
y'all are so difficult to please ....Nigerians are insatiable... if he didn't come out y'all would be saying he doesn't care for his masses ...he assisted with the little he can do now he's showing ....

If he didn't come out we would have not been saying anything. It's not his job.

Do you also expect him to join in surgeries in Ekiti hospitals?

His job is to ensure the firefighters have the right equipment and training. Not to show up at a firefighting scene, distracting professionals and giving orders he has no training to give.

You have a right to your opinion, but I must tell you that yours is a disgrace to your education.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by progress69: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2017
deomelo:
Just look at the governor of a state at a live fire scene climbing fire truck, wearing slippers with no helmet or protection gear and even another joker posing on the same fire truck doing paparazzi with camcorder.

This man's daily comedy and antics is not eve funny anymore.

Just check out the camera man ontop. Damn!!
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by AceDomino(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Haters will always hate, no matter what
Show off....ur ppl still dey suffer.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by ArabMopol(m): 7:43am On Jan 09, 2017
Baba Fayose is the wisest, bravest , strongest and mightiest Yoruba man that liveth, he is wiser than Awo and bravier than MKO , equal to Oduduwa in spiritual realm ,
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by amdo007(m): 7:46am On Jan 09, 2017
some of you are irresponsible. How many will hear of fire in like four or five syreets to their house and still come out? talk less of helping them put it out? he helped put it out like any common man should do and wiyh his presence the fire fighters will do a better job. how many of you has even laid eyes on your governor before? even if there is an atomic attack am sure my gov wont show face. lets stop this crazy attitude of criticizing just for it and read once in a while.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by yomi007k(m): 8:03am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=AceDomino post=52654316][/quote]

Yea ur right. .. I hate suffering n what/who is affliated.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by morbeta(m): 8:09am On Jan 09, 2017
ArabMopol:
Baba Fayose is the wisest, bravest , strongest and mightiest Yoruba man that liveth, he is wiser than Awo and bravier than MKO , equal to Oduduwa in spiritual realm ,

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 8:15am On Jan 09, 2017
priceaction:

I wonder oo. His presence will distract the professional fighters. Why must he be climbing the truck when he is not a certified fighters, and he was even giving directions where to put out. There are some things you don't joke or make headlines with. The photographers and paparazzi will be distracting the work done there. Just look at howmany people holding phones and recording the so called drama.
Am very sure nothing meaniful will be achieved in that pulling off the infeno. It will totally raise that truck and the surroundings down.
What happened if there is huge fire explosion in the course of using small plastic container to pull heavy fire off? The ff will be struggling to save the governor as well as pull the fire off. My kingsmen, that are really certified mumu will be hailing him. Am sure deep inside him that is for the camera.

All what he needs to do is put all the machineries and logistics in order for emergences like this ,just like what ambode is doing, may not be something big but good equipments and rescue missions and his presence is not needed there.smh

Maybe nah bhim put the fire there so his directing because he knows where he started it na
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Rocketicon(m): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2017
azimibraun:
It is an offence to render the wrong kind of help. You are just a typical Nigerian not ready to make progress. There are mny ways Fayose could help.
OK I see..... Becos he is a governor rite.? Other people there helping to put off the fire are also doing it the wrong way abi.? God help You
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Rocketicon(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2017
azimibraun:
It is an offence to render the wrong kind of help. You are just a typical Nigerian not ready to make progress. There are mny ways Fayose could help.
OK I see..... Becos he is a governor rite.? Other people there helping to put off the fire are also doing it the wrong way abi.? God help You
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by akinsammy(m): 8:51am On Jan 09, 2017
Some will be vexing because he is not like the governor that is limited to governor 's office... Politicians should be close to their ppl. Kudos fauoy
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Reptyle(m): 8:53am On Jan 09, 2017
dumebiifeanyi:
Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose was seen fighting a fire that occurred on Sunday afternoon at Ijigbo, Ado Ekiti.Fayose joined residents and officials of the fire service to quench the inferno that occurred from a petrol tanker explosion at a filling station.

Photos below;

http://politicsngr.com/photos-governor-fayose-joins-fighting-petrol-tanker-fire-ekiti/

Fayose!!! Showman per excellence!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Reptyle(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

It is not! But a government should be responsive, responsible and proactive. Government should have a face, be known, identified and identifiable by the people. A government should connect with the people and feel their pulse. I used to think that Fayose 's method was crude, but recent events have proven me wrong. The man connects with his people and they love it like that.

Now, you have a Buhari who, since winning office, has like a torise withdrawn into his shell, sorrounded himself with the rich and powerful he said he were our problem and is rarely seen in punlic nor respond to issues as they arise in the country. All the killings in Nigeria could not even wake him from his deep slumber, neither does the crumbling economy awaken a sense of urgency in his government. As it is today, we don't have a government!

Are you for real?

The person of a governor goes to the scene of a fire incident, seeking photo-ops and distracting trained professionals from doing their job and that according to you is "responsive, responsible and proactive?"

SMH
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2017
Reptyle:

Are you for real?

The person of a governor goes to the scene of a fire incident, seeking photo-ops and distracting trained professionals from doing their job and that according to you is "responsive, responsible and proactive?"

SMH

Read the first paragraph of my post very well. Majority of his people, not me or you, love his style of leadership. That is what counts.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Reptyle(m): 9:43am On Jan 09, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:

Read the first paragraph of my post very well. Majority of his people, not me or you, love his style of leadership. That is what counts.

Yeah I did read not just your first paragraph, but your entire post and it appeared to me like you endorse his style of leadership.

You even went ahead to compare his style to the President's style, showing your approval for his and your disapproval for his.

Don't get me wrong sir...you are absolutely entitled to your opinion. I just find it strange and quite vexatious that people still have not been able to see through Governor Fayose's demagoguery.

Are you aware for instance that Governor Fayose owes Ekiti workers over 6 months salary. Yet out of the 8 billion naira that accrued to the state from the Paris Club refund, he only paid one month salary and a "13th month" salary to the workers?

Yet I'm supposed to be impressed that he is taking photos while standing on a fire truck at the scene of a fire? Please!!!
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by scachy(m): 10:25am On Jan 09, 2017
hybridtm:
Ekiti is in trouble
People of Ekiti love him. Unlike the Dullard grand father occupying unworthy position in Aso Rock villa that won't release ordinary press statement when thousands of Nigerian citizens were being massacred in SK simpley because the victims Belong to a certain religious background
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
Igbos:

Stupidyorubafool
cry
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
texazzpete:

If he didn't come out we would have not been saying anything. It's not his job.

Do you also expect him to join in surgeries in Ekiti hospitals?

His job is to ensure the firefighters have the right equipment and training. Not to show up at a firefighting scene, distracting professionals and giving orders he has no training to give.

You have a right to your opinion, but I must tell you that yours is a disgrace to your education.

thats what the joker has reduced governance to in ekiti

and of course there are all sortd of kids who think governing a state is about photo ops without any strategic development.

we can only leave them to stew in their sheet

when ekiti is finally reduced to a source of unskilled man power [house maids etal] maybe then the denizens of the future artisan state will understand that their future was stolen from them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / RiversRerun: 93-Year-Old Grandma Votes For PDP (Photos) / See 11 Functions Of The Local Government Chairmen That Might Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.