Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) (48394 Views)

Fayose Joins Wike To Commission Prof. Okujagu & Danjuma Drive In Rivers State / Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / Fayose Wears Military Outfit To Supervise Projects In Ekiti(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
There wasn't any need for you to insult me. I only gave my opinion. By the way, I wasn't talking to you.
progress69:

You are the one that have a backward mentality. In saner climes, the entire area will be condoned off while the professionals do their job. What is a sitting governor's business with a petrol tanker fire. I guess u can see the so called awareness of people trying to capture him with their phones. That's how the were supporting the fire fighters?
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by DrGabbi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
priceaction:

I wonder oo. His presence will distract the professional fighters. Why must he be climbing the truck when he is not a certified fighters, and he was even giving directions where to put out. There are some things you don't joke or make headlines with. The photographers and paparazzi will be distracting the work done there. Just look at howmany people holding phones and recording the so called drama.
Am very sure nothing meaniful will be achieved in that pulling off the infeno. It will totally raise that truck and the surroundings down.
What happened if there is huge fire explosion in the course of using small plastic container to pull heavy fire off? The ff will be struggling to save the governor as well as pull the fire off. My kingsmen, that are really certified mumu will be hailing him. Am sure deep inside him that is for the camera.
All what he needs to do is put all the machineries and logistics in order for emergences like this ,just like what ambode is doing, may not be something big but good equipments and rescue missions and his presence is not needed there.smh
You're right in many ways, my brother. But pause for a few minutes and think about these. Which other governor is as popular as this man in Nigeria? The fact that he's there and making effort to put off the fire is admirable, even if it's just for the camera. People feel connected to him and that's something that is very rare among many politicians! Fayose is an undeniably lovable man!
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by DrGabbi(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
thedewunmi:
There wasn't any need for you to insult me. I only gave my opinion. By the way, I wasn't talking to you.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by zudozz: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
THE BEST GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA by a distance!
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by obaloppelujo(m): 12:14am On Jan 10, 2017
Is this the syndrome of a working governor ? Ambode dont need to help fight fire to be applauded. He's only entertaining his followers , best entertaining governor of our time .Lmao.
Re: Fayose Joins To Fight Petrol Tanker Fire In Ekiti (photos) by sammexxy(m): 9:12am On Jan 10, 2017
u might blamed or comment against fayose for doing dis...but still better dan ur president who does not care abt ur wellbeing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / We were offered Cash To Burn Kwankwaso Red Caps / Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.