Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? (4438 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by samtol4(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
I doubt your maturity to handle marriage . She told you in love and truth that she is astmatic but you inform your uncle . Must your uncle be infomr
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by samtol4(m): 11:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
She was sincere to you but he return you informed your uncle . That to me is a sign of immaturity . must u inform uncle ? Hope your uncle willl not dictate when to have sex with her after the wedding ? Already you sold her cheap to your family members .Your partner illness is not for general consumption.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by gbaskiboy: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Bluezy13:

My brother, I wonder why these days, girls to get that thing called ulcer! 2016, first girl wey I try ask out...ulcer! second girl wey come be my neighbour friend...ulcer! The last one wey I come try hook up weda things go work out small...Ulcer!
The thing tire me!
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by littlewonders: 5:41am On Jan 09, 2017
Bluezy13:

My brother, I wonder why these days, girls to get that thing called ulcer!
2016, first girl wey I try ask out...ulcer!
second girl wey come be my neighbour friend...ulcer!
The last one wey I come try hook up weda things go work out small...Ulcer!

The thing tire me!

E com be like say na watin dey reign o. All of them wan be model at the end having anorexia

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by iraborosasu: 6:24am On Jan 09, 2017
gbaskiboy:
Good evening Nairaland friends. Trust you all have a splendid weekend. I have issues going through my mind and I have been having nightmares.
This is the problem:
I met a lady early last year, we both fell in Love and I have agreed to walk her down the aisle as soon as pepper rest(money) grin. But the problem with her is that she's Asthmatic(not a chronic type) and she told the first time we met. I called my uncle recently to discuss my relationship status with the lady and he asked me if I noticed anything in her. I told him plainly that the lady is asthmatic but not a chronic type. My uncle relates all the sermon on the earth to dissuade me from going ahead with the lady and he was so serious. Am scare of how to tell this young innocent lady about my uncle stand, I've grown lean. Please I need advises on what to do? Has anyone been in this kind of situation? What should I do? Please I need help from here...........

Dude, first of all I don't even believe you love this girl cos if you do you won't come to nairaland and write something like this. If you know what love is undecided
Secondly asthma is curable, plus it doesn't always last forever so y all the fuss. I don't even understand what your uncle us doing in the gist, he seems mean and illiterate. Well I rest my case. All the "don't give a Bleep" crew, Abeg where una dey grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by TEMINIKANSOSO(m): 6:33am On Jan 09, 2017
Advisers run no risk, my brother...
B4 i can give u advice i mush hav being in ur shoe, ur family matters, ur kids everything is just abt future...what you think about her will determined even if u married her now, out of blind love, won't u complain, abuse her cos of conditions, beat her, make her feel lonely later in d marriage.
Decide on your own, is better you love with her flaw till d end o. And u know men changes often. So think twice. Ur uncle might even end being d one making jest of you.... But if ur decision is right and u dint quit loving her, all will work well
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by Omonoba1: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2017
littlewonders:
There's nothing bad. But personally I'll would have left the very first day i knew(my love get medical eye) cos I won't have such energy to manage it.

There's this seraphic lady I one time opted to settle down with, tho the relationship was on a nursery stage, I somehow found my way into her fear, telling me she had ulcer, suffering from asthma, with minimal bladder dysfunction. I smiled and pretended like it was nothing afterall, is a common thing ( within me, i was kind of discouraged already).

Ever since then, whenever I imagine sex with her in the picture, my cassave shrinks. I started avoiding her o... Marriage na future program while wedding na present tense. So am trying to avoid future complications which we don't pray for.

These days, there're lot of ladies out there, roaming around with complicating issues developed as a result of displaying youth exuberance, some with [b]weak foetus caused from several ab*rtion section.
[/b]
Marriage truly no easy!

My brother deep down, the answer lies with you.

We won't tell you the taste of campari
nice one bro... But I don't understand that statement in bold o
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by Omonoba1: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2017
@OP Asthma shouldnt be a reason for you not to marry her especially when it's mild..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by littlewonders: 8:02am On Jan 09, 2017
Omonoba1:
nice one bro... But I don't understand that statement in bold o

Some ladies have undergone lots of abortion making the womb not able to keep a child throughout gestation period, either miscarriage or unable to bear children.

Because of love for luxury and beauty these days girls are becoming slaves to different private sickness.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by gbaskiboy: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2017
samtol4:
She was sincere to you but he return you informed your uncle . That to me is a sign of immaturity . must u inform uncle ? Hope your uncle willl not dictate when to have sex with her after the wedding ? Already you sold her cheap to your family members .Your partner illness is not for general consumption.
Thanks, bro I appreciate your candid opinion.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by Omonoba1: 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
littlewonders:

Some ladies have undergone lots of abortion making the womb not able to keep a child throughout gestation period, either miscarriage or unable to bear children.

Because of love for luxury and beauty these days girls are becoming slaves to different private sickness.
kk thanks..but you should have written uterus not foetus as they both mean different things..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by wendypenny: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
Asthma is a very manageable illness. I AM ASTHMATIC, I AM MARRIED WITH CHILDREN, I DELIVERED THEM NORMALLY WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS AND NO SPECIAL PROVISION WAS MADE. ASTHMATIC PATIENTS DONT GET ATTACKS WHEN PREGNANT. MY HUSBAND TAKES CARE OF ME, HE LOVES ME EVEN WITH THE ASTHMA. I LIVE A VERY NORMAL LIFE. IF I DONT TELL YOU, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

INITIALLY, WHEN WE GOT MARRIED, WE DIVIDED HOUSE CHORES, I ARRANGE THE HOUSE, SITTING ROOM, BEDROOMS, I DO DISHES WHILE HE BRUSHES THE RUG BECAUSE OF DUST, HE LIKES FRIED BEANS SO I BOIL IT WHEN ITS TIME TO FRY THE OIL HE DOES IT, WE AVOIDED ANYTHING THAT MIGHT UPSET ME. but today its improved, I do all the above mentioned chores now, I hardly use an inhaler, I haven't used one in over 5 months. Goodluck to you two

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by littlewonders: 4:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
Omonoba1:
kk thanks..but you should have written uterus not foetus as they both mean different things..

I'll go back to school tomorrow morning. grin grin thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by Escabado: 5:58pm On Jan 09, 2017
Been asthmatic is not enough reason to leave her. If she truly loves you and she respects you ,she is very loyal to you ,she doesn't cheat on you .then my brother go ahead and marry .I have seen people who are ashmatic and they still living today . some are 65 years and above
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by gbaskiboy: 6:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Omonoba1:
@OP Asthma shouldnt be a reason for you not to marry her especially when it's mild..
Thanks bro, I appreciate your concern
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by gbaskiboy: 6:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
wendypenny:
Asthma is a very manageable illness. I AM ASTHMATIC, I AM MARRIED WITH CHILDREN, I DELIVERED THEM NORMALLY WITHOUT COMPLICATIONS AND NO SPECIAL PROVISION WAS MADE. ASTHMATIC PATIENTS DONT GET ATTACKS WHEN PREGNANT. MY HUSBAND TAKES CARE OF ME, HE LOVES ME EVEN WITH THE ASTHMA. I LIVE A VERY NORMAL LIFE. IF I DONT TELL YOU, YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

INITIALLY, WHEN WE GOT MARRIED, WE DIVIDED HOUSE CHORES, I ARRANGE THE HOUSE, SITTING ROOM, BEDROOMS, I DO DISHES WHILE HE BRUSHES THE RUG BECAUSE OF DUST, HE LIKES FRIED BEANS SO I BOIL IT WHEN ITS TIME TO FRY THE OIL HE DOES IT, WE AVOIDED ANYTHING THAT MIGHT UPSET ME. but today its improved, I do all the above mentioned chores now, I hardly use an inhaler, I haven't used one in over 5 months. Goodluck to you two
Thanks for sharing this inspiring experience, am motivated and encouraged. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by gbaskiboy: 7:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
wendypenny:

Thanks for this timely words coming out from you, am motivated, encouraged and inspired by you. May God bless your family more
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by Senipapa(m): 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Common asthma you dey shake, something that can be managed with ease and most times fades away naturally. Besides what's your guarantee you won't die before your asthmatic girlfriend. Wise up bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Asthmatic, Am In Love With Her. What Should I Do? by juman(m): 8:20am On Jan 14, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
Common asthma undecided

Asthma na common illness.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Artist, "Wizkid" Hitting On American Rapper "Nicki Minaj" / I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / See The Woman Caught On Camera Breast Feeding A Dog (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.