Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) (47771 Views)

Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by bamasite(m): 2:03pm On Jan 09, 2017
Irrelevant issues undecided
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by BUHARImyDOG: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
TO ALL THE ILLITERATE MALAMS AND AFONJAS

MAY GOD RULE YOUR DESTINY THE WAY BUHARI IS RULING NIGERIA. AMEN

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
And what is wrong with attacking the RCCG which is scamming the ordinary people of this country of their hard-earned money every Sunday?
I have always stood with Fayose, and I believe he also sees reason with this new law, but exploiting it for cheap political point is utterly loathsome.
http://www.areliablesource.xyz/my-father-never-wanted-to-resign-buhari-forced-him-leke-adeboye/

3 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Easydeals(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2017

2 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by ngolokante(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kai Fayose...oni ro!!!...liar...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by zabuur: 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am really not getting what some people want.
The story would have been different if this law was carried out on a muslim leader. This Fayose guy would have said, "THIS IS D BEST MOVE BY FG SO FAR & NOW, WE CAN TACKLE THE BH". can he just be patient sometimes and see what happens instead challenging every move by d FG. Now, u wanna read the comic section in d dailies, u prefer to read d ones with fayose's pictures coz u know hes gonna make u laugh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Fabulosdave01: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2017
Rubbish. I'm a Christian and I support this bill. Men of God can not be managing billions and not expect to be audited. If mosques and Catholic Churches can comply why not Pentecostal churches? Are they scared? What stops dangote from opening a mosque and building schools under it so that he won't be taxed as oyedepo and co have done? These pastorpreneurs need to be checked.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Dongreat(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Now this is a sure bet about this man, "Inconsistency". I just supported him on the other thread and here disagreeing with him. Churches are religious bodies registered in any government as a NGO with no aim of profits. One will agree with me that nowadays it's not the case as the overseers of this churches are ranked among wealthiest men in the world with toys ranging from private jets to edifice mansions. If left unchecked these GOs (with massive wealth at their disposal and enormous supporters) will become very powerful that they can decide the affairs of a Nation resulting to chaos in that particular country. In other to checkmate their (GOs) affairs and bring about normality, their must be a rule deciding on the exit of GOs after a stipulated time and no transfer of office to family members. I support this move by the government as it's guaranteed to prevent ill actions from a potential mad and power drunk GO. Imagine a GO with fanatical members of about 80 million adults. That just one man with such power and guess what he can do with such power?? Yea you fears are as good as mine.

Ps: Before you quote me please think out of the box and don't behave like an average Nairalander than quote out of religion beliefs, tribal relationships and political parties. I welcome debates and no insults.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by IamPatriotic(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
The law has come to stay, no more children succeeding their dads as GOs when people that suffered with the Dads to build the Churches (Business Centres) are left to regret ever working with the god of men...

2 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by rusher14: 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jayceo:

Be updated.The Financial Reporting council in charge of overseeing non for profit organizations was created and signed into law in 2011, This particular tenure ship law proposed by them was brought up last year,2016 and became effective, October 2016. These are the lies we are telling to justify it. Lets stop twisting fact.

Do you know who made this statement?

Wow,I am impressed i think this church performs proactively in the development of Nigerian citizens,unlike the likes of oyedapos,oyakhilomes,adegboyes et al,who are far richer than sam adeyemi but i dont see any impact on Nigerias economy apart from building churchea that look like malls,and opening curches everywhere,correct me if i'm wrong

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Koolking(m): 2:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
A governor who always speak like an illiterate. We deserve the kind of leaders we get. We are too emotional about leadership

Does Fayose actually understands what FRC (Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria) objectives are? Am kinda confuse, this is a governor who is supposed member of Executive Ruling Council. He's privy to some of the government decisions. Why does he always act ignoramus and sad?

8 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
But what is the VP saying about this?
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by dammytosh: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
FG went to court in 2015 and lost on the same issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by udees: 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jayceo:

Be updated.The Financial Reporting council in charge of overseeing non for profit organizations was created and signed into law in 2011, This particular tenure ship law proposed by them was brought up last year,2016 and became effective, October 2016. These are the lies we are telling to justify it. Lets stop twisting fact.

Thank you--let them continue reading in part

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by bezimo(m): 2:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
In Jan 2017 The FG would start fighting the church......Apostle Suleiman prophesy

It seems it's been fulfilled.

Confuse government... Hope someone doesn't end up like Abacha!!

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by sportskid(m): 2:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jonathan's Govt. Would never have allowed this satanic law, leave Jonathan out of this please

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by gbegemaster(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Corrinthians:
I can bet my last fvck that INTEGRITY guy is an ipob zombie. cheesy

They always reason like donkeys. cheesy
You seem to exist because of tribal wars.

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by bid4rich(m): 2:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Whether it is Jonathan or Buhari, I know not. But one thing I know, anyone who tamper with the Church of God is biting more than he can chew. Its better you leave the Church of God alone and face the hunger in the land.

Lack of focus can lead to frustration though
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by ayindejimmy(m): 2:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
rusher14:

So why was the FRCN in court over the same matter in May, 2015?
Thanks my guy!

2 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by BushWickBill: 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Jayceo:

You will do well to stop peddling this half-assed point.

Did you also tell your ilk that this matter had been in court for several years courtesy of these so-called leaders, Adeboye inclusive?

Does your common sense not tell you that had the matter not been in court, that it would have been implemented earlier than now?

Can you stop running away from the glaring truth that it was an idea first proposed by Jonathan's government, and would have been implemented by him, had the mater not been in court?

It is a shame you want to hide the real facts of the matter to get your point across.

5 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by BushWickBill: 2:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
sportskid:
Jonathan's Govt. Would never have allowed this satanic law, leave Jonathan out of this please
I know you wait for your pastor to think for you, but it was signed into law by Jonathan in 2011.
whether you accept it or not.

8 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Baba4dgals: 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Am here to read comment but I tink beckyta wil av somtin to say
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by flamingREED(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
A LAW THAT CANNOT BE OBEYED.

Man cannot order the apostleship of God's Church.

Hebrews 5
4 AND NO MAN TAKETH THIS HONOUR UNTO HIMSELF, BUT HE THAT IS CALLED OF GOD, AS WAS AARON.
5 SO ALSO CHRIST GLORIFIED NOT HIMSELF TO BE MADE AN HIGH PRIEST; BUT HE THAT SAID UNTO HIM, THOU ART MY SON, TO DAY HAVE I BEGOTTEN THEE.

Acts 13
2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the HOLY GHOST SAID, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.

Acts 5
29 THEN PETER AND THE OTHER APOSTLES ANSWERED AND SAID, WE OUGHT TO OBEY GOD RATHER THAN MEN.

It won't stand.
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by jayAjoku(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
9jakohai:
So, if Adeboye goes, the Church of Nigeria would collapse.? Really?

I am not defending Buhari here. I just find it funny that we Christians talk all day long about Jesus being the head of the church...and start crying when the human leader has to step down.

RCCG was there before Daddy GO...and if it is of God....it will be there long after Daddy GO is gone.

Same thing for Living Faith, Deeper Life, Mountain of Fire and so on. The Church is more than denominations and leaders....it is the living Body of Christ. Time we remembered that.
brother you deserve a hot plate of domino's pizza with a serving of coldstone ice cream for this post . chai bless you

3 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by seguntijan(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
"The problem with the social media is that it does not provide for mental and psychological assessment of its users. It is this democratic nature of the Internet that has opened floodgates of opportunities to scumbags and idiots to come online to spew their gibberish and balderdash.
Please, kindly use your time to learn more about the regulations guiding the establishment and running of private sectors and organizations than typing these bombastic lines!
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by rusher14: 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
sportskid:

[b]The steering committee was inaugurated January, 2013 by the then minister of trade Olusegun Aganga
The Draft was made in April, 2015.

Members

The Committee, which is expected to complete its assignment not later than six months from the date of inauguration, is made up of Mr. Victor Odiase (Chairman), Mr. E. A. Okoro, Mr. Mohammed Yola Datti, Mr. Nicholas Opara, Mrs. Felicia Onwuegbuchulam, Mr. A. M. Adeyemi, Mr. Adedapo Adeleke, Mr. R. A. Adams, Mr. Ibrahim Rafindadi, Mr. A. G. Abubakar, Mr. Dele Togunde, Mr. Yomi Adebanjo, Dr. I. Olushola Dada, Dr. Demola Odeyemi, Mr. Dimeji Salaudeen, Ms. Bennedikter Molokwu, Mrs Uto Ukpanah and Dr. Nat Ofo.

http://thecorporateprof.com/steering-committee-on-national-code-of-corporate-governance-inaugurated/

Jonathan's government which had Reno, FFK and Fayose highly prominent was complicit in the proposal.

If such leaders were unaware of such a draft law under their leadership they have no business in government.

http://thecorporateprof.com/financial-reporting-council-of-nigeria-releases-draft-national-code-of-corporate-governance/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxB1-bqcIt35R2dvc09QWXZscTQ/view [/b]

4 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by 1009ja: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good move. At last, the government is stepping in to beam light on the sleaze and corruption in our mega prosperity churches. Multiple private jets for overseers whilst church members are going to bed hungry. Billions of naira raised on cross over nights for overseers whilst rank and file church members just cross over to another year of poverty, incapable of sending their wards to the expensive schools that are set up with their collective money.

2 Likes

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by bid4rich(m): 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Zamfaran:
And what is wrong with attacking the RCCG which is scamming the ordinary people of this country of their hard-earned money every Sunday?
I have always stood with Fayose, and I believe he also sees reason with this new law, but exploiting it for cheap political point is utterly loathsome.
http://www.areliablesource.xyz/my-father-never-wanted-to-resign-buhari-forced-him-leke-adeboye/

do they complain? do they collect money from you? were you scammed?

some people cannot just reason straight undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by rusher14: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
BushWickBill:

I know you wait for your pastor to think for you, but it was signed into law by Jonathan in 2011.
whether you accept it or not.
This year's Halloween fell on a weekend.
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by michoim(m): 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
You can see the sycophancy and the ungodly romance of satanic Fayose with men of God being exposed. He is so deprived of wisdom that he could not even remember that the law was made in 2011 under the repressive Jonathan's regime, in which he Fayose was a right hand man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Lyon Attends Goodluck Jonathan’s 62nd Birthday Celebration / New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.