Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) (47772 Views)

Fayemi Plotting To Implicate Me, PDP Leaders With Murder - Fayose (VIDEO) / List Of The 23 States In Nigeria That Exceeded Borrowing Limits– FRC / Why Buhari Sacked Jim Obazee, FRC Boss – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Iseoluwani: 8:43am On Jan 10, 2017
mapet:
He does not expect you to read the "long thing". He left it there for those who are diligent

Must u quote me!! !
By the way where does diligence come to play here!

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by bidex(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2017
Georgville:

If it were a project Buhari completed, they'll all remember it was a project initiated by Jonathan.

dude, when the jonathan regime passed the law, why dont they cry foul? why now? i am a christian and i cant because i am a christian then follow people blindly
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by mapet: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2017
Iseoluwani:

Must u quote me!! !
By the way where does diligence come to play here!

OK let me keep it simple. He put the long thing for those who are interested in putting to use their thinking faculty and not those that are mentally and physically lazy
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Iseoluwani: 8:51am On Jan 10, 2017
mapet:

OK let me keep it simple. He put the long thing for those who are interested in putting to use their thinking faculty and not those that are mentally and physically lazy

And who told u, I haven't gone through it b4?

Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by mapet: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2017
Iseoluwani:

And who told u, I haven't gone through it b4?

Good if you have.......that is why the poster put it there in the first place.
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by bidex(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2017
Jayceo:

Lets not distort fact.The Financial Reporting council in charge of overseeing non for profit organizations was created and signed into law in 2011 with Mr Obazee as the head ,On May 18, 2011 to be precise. This particular tenure ship law which passed through the council was proposed in 2011 by some mischievous people but met major resistance from the Federal government under GEJ and some other individuals in Government then ,it was taken to court and it was swept under the carpet immediately then in 2011 and never saw the light of the day, that's why most people are just hearing about it now, ,now come 2016 ,the law is revisited, implemented and became effective, October 2016. So what changed all the way from 2011 to 2016 that there was sudden need to revisit and implement it? Lets stop telling lies to justify this.
na lie, it was not swept under the carpet, dont brain wash us!
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 10, 2017
Where was the god of adeboye and oyedepo when hundreds were killed in southern kaduna?

a god that exist only for greedy and occultic pastors in not a god.
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by Gkemz: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2017
The mouthpiece of the oppressed and the downtrodden.
Re: FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) by idupaul: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
Baawaa:
Fayose is looking for supporters,but on this,you failed again.Because this law was enacted by JonaTAN administration.

Stop lying that law was enacted October 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains / Saraki Shuts Mouths Of Disagreeable Senators.. / Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Meets With Bill Gates At UN General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.