Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title (10440 Views)

A Thread: Share Your Relationship Challenge Let Someone Help You. / Drop The Most Painful Words Someone As Ever Told You. / Tell Us Your Weak Point! Let Someone Help You Out Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
"When the TV comes on all by itself
Switching channels, losing signal
That's how I know when you're around
You mess, you mess with my head
Playing games so sick and twisted
Just to hear me call for help
I'll wait for you to let me go
Can't wait for you to let me go
But you won't"

Clairity - Excorsim

1 Like

Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Catalin:
Artist-Daughter, song name -Youth.

yea girl.
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
LastMumu:

Clairity - Excorsim
That's true. cheesy
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by dhevid(m): 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
uchman:
So FCC won't let me be They won't let me be...they won't let me see They tried to shut me down from MTV But MTV feel so empty without me
This is just a job for me So everybody try to follow me I need little or no controversy It feel so empty without me

Eminem - without me
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by sunnywinter(f): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
richommie:
Hey lil mama would you be my sunshine ? Nigger touch my gang,we gon touch this sh*t to columbine/ Ice on my neck, cos me 10 times 3/ 30,000 dollars for a nigger to get flee/ I just hit rodeo, and I spent like 10Gs I just did a show, and spent the check on my mama/ Wen I go on Vacay, I might rent out the bahamas/

grin grin

#YOLO

Broccoli by Big Baby D.R.A.M ft. lil yachty smiley this was my summer jam
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by dhevid(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
Let's get together and forget all the troubles and just float I don't want you to go, I need to be closer to now Alice D, you're on your way home Way home Way home I'll be on both sides babe, high and low (high and low) If I had my way, never let you go (never let you go) I'll be on both sides babe, high and low (high and low) If I had my way, never let you go (never let you go)
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by 3KINGZ18: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
dhevid:
Let's get together and forget all the troubles and just float
I don't want you to go, I need to be closer to now
Alice D, you're on your way home
Way home
Way home
I'll be on both sides babe, high and low (high and low)
If I had my way, never let you go (never let you go)
I'll be on both sides babe, high and low (high and low)
If I had my way, never let you go (never let you go)

empire of the sun-high and low
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by dhevid(m): 8:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
3KINGZ18:
empire of the sun-high and low

I smell foul play, the song ain't popular
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
sunnywinter:

Broccoli by Big Baby D.R.A.M ft. lil yachty smiley this was my summer jam

I likey wen I see ladies loving dope hiP-hop songs
My baby-sis wl always get mad @ me, wenever I play broccoli.

#YOLO
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by 3KINGZ18: 7:20am On Jan 11, 2017
dhevid:

I smell foul play, the song ain't popular
lol,i know d song>no foul play
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by dhevid(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2017
3KINGZ18:
lol,i know d song>no foul play

Then you know good songs
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 11, 2017
KissChrix:
If We bump into each other on a crowded street, it's not Us no more

It's just U & Me

We're just strangers in passing, casually ,its not Us no more, it's just U& Me

You and Me - G-Eazy and Marc Bassey
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 11, 2017
Friendzone:

You and Me - G-Eazy and Marc Bassey
Sabi guy cheesy
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by uchman(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2017
How could I ever diss my own mama
Just to get recognition?
But take a second to see who this record is dissing
Just put yourself in my position, just try to envision
Witnessing your momma popping prescription pills in the kitchen
Bitching that someones always go through her purse and shit got missing...
Going to public housing system, victim of mashusen syndrome
My whole life! I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't!!
Till I grew up!
Till I blew up!!
It made me sick to my stomach
Wasn't the reason why you made that CD for me MA!?
So you could try to justify the way you are treating me MA!!?
But guess what

Haile is growing so big now and she will never see you!
She won't even be at your funeral!!
You know what that hurts me the most.....

You selfish bitch
I hope you *ucking burn in hell for this shit
Remember when Rooney died, you said you wished it was me!?
But am dead!!
Am Dead so you can be!!!!
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by pwettie(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2017
when NEPA strike u be my light oh when I dey cry u be my smile oh I love u baby that's right I love u baby ahhh when I dey waka u give me ride oh wen I dey shame o baby u be smile oh..... koselomiran Bae koselomi babe ahhhh
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oh everyone's filling me up with noise
I don't know what they're talking about
Everyone's filling me up with noise
Everyone's filling me up with noise
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Iykopeee: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
uchman:
How could I ever diss my own mama
Just to get recognition?
But take a second to see who this record is dissing
Just put yourself in my position, just try to envision
Witnessing your momma popping prescription pills in the kitchen
Bitching that someones always go through her purse and shit got missing...
Going to public housing system, victim of mashusen syndrome
My whole life! I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't!!
Till I grew up!
Till I blew up!!
It made me sick to my stomach
Wasn't the reason why you made that CD for me MA!?
So you could try to justify the way you are treating me MA!!?
But guess what

Haile is growing so big now and she will never see you!
She won't even be at your funeral!!
You know what that hurts me the most.....

You selfish bitch
I hope you *ucking burn in hell for this shit
Remember when Rooney died, you said you wished it was me!?
But am dead!!
Am Dead so you can be!!!!

Eminem- sorry mama
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Iykopeee: 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2017
this is how I want to love u this is what I do.
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by thelastgenius: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2017
pwettie:
when NEPA strike u be my light oh when I dey cry u be my smile oh I love u baby that's right I love u baby ahhh when I dey waka u give me ride oh wen I dey shame o baby u be smile oh..... koselomiran Bae koselomi babe ahhhh

Enough - Falz x Simi

1 Like

Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by 3KINGZ18: 10:37pm On Jan 11, 2017
uchman:
How could I ever diss my own mama Just to get recognition? But take a second to see who this record is dissing Just put yourself in my position, just try to envision Witnessing your momma popping prescription pills in the kitchen Bitching that someones always go through her purse and shit got missing... Going to public housing system, victim of mashusen syndrome My whole life! I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't!! Till I grew up! Till I blew up!! It made me sick to my stomach Wasn't the reason why you made that CD for me MA!? So you could try to justify the way you are treating me MA!!? But guess what ............ .................
Haile is growing so big now and she will never see you! She won't even be at your funeral!! You know what that hurts me the most.....
......................... ............................... ............. You selfish bitch I hope you *ucking burn in hell for this shit Remember when Rooney died, you said you wished it was me!? But am dead!! Am Dead so you can be!!!!
i dnt knw d title of the song but i guess itz from eminem
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Adebash01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 11, 2017
Oskingbakan jukanlo, Oskingbakan jukanlo
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by uchman(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2017
3KINGZ18:
i dnt knw d title of the song but i guess itz from eminem
Eminem
Cleaning out my closet...
Nice try
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by uchman(m): 6:34am On Jan 12, 2017
Iykopeee:

Eminem- sorry mama
Eminem
Cleaning out my closet
Nice try
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by dhevid(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Don't give me that sob story liar, don't preach to the choir

You ain't never even had to reach in the fire to dig deep

Nobody ever handed me shit in life, not even a flyer

Wouldn't even take shit into consideration

Obliterate anyone in the way

I think I see why a lot of rappers get on these features and try to show out on a track with me

But it'd actually have to be a fuckin' blow-out to get me to re-tire

Tell these new artists that kings never die

I know shit has changed in this age, Bleep a Twitter page
Did it just say I've been upstaged?

Why am I online? It's driving me crazy

I'm ridin' shotgun tryna get a gauge

On what's hot, but I'm not one to conform

But as days pass in this shit And opinions sway, I can hear 'em say

If I stay passionate maybe I can stage a miraculous Comeback as if I went away
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by GodsLastBorn: 7:46am On Jan 12, 2017
SmellingAnus:
He passed away and I didn't cry, cause my anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger
2pac dear mama
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by GodsLastBorn: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2017
uchman:
How could I ever diss my own mama Just to get recognition? But take a second to see who this record is dissing Just put yourself in my position, just try to envision Witnessing your momma popping prescription pills in the kitchen Bitching that someones always go through her purse and shit got missing... Going to public housing system, victim of mashusen syndrome My whole life! I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn't!! Till I grew up! Till I blew up!! It made me sick to my stomach Wasn't the reason why you made that CD for me MA!? So you could try to justify the way you are treating me MA!!? But guess what ............ .................
Haile is growing so big now and she will never see you! She won't even be at your funeral!! You know what that hurts me the most.....
......................... ............................... ............. You selfish bitch I hope you *ucking burn in hell for this shit Remember when Rooney died, you said you wished it was me!? But am dead!! Am Dead so you can be!!!!
Eminem - Cleaning out my closet
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by GodsLastBorn: 7:55am On Jan 12, 2017
y'all don't get it twisted cos this rap shot is mine, its not a f..king game, f what you heard, its what you're hearing
x gonna give it to ya, f waiting for you to get it on your own cos x gone deliver it to ya..
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2017
GodsLastBorn:
y'all don't get it twisted cos this rap shot is mine, its not a f..king game, f what you heard, its what you're hearing
x gonna give it to ya, f waiting for you to get it on your own cos x gone deliver it to ya..

You composed this yourself?
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by GodsLastBorn: 11:58am On Jan 12, 2017
Friendzone:

You composed this yourself?
hell no, its by a platinum album rapper
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by adaksbullet: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
Am come home, am come home
Telled the word am come home

Who his sing it? undecided
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2017
adaksbullet:
Am come home, am come home
Telled the word am come home

Who his sing it? undecided

His 'Belly Fucknado that his song it.
Re: Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title by 3KINGZ18: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2017
A bleeped up childhood is why the way i am itz got me in the state where i don't give up yeah hmm somebody help but nah they don't hear me so i guess i be another victim of the ghetto ain't no escaping cos am way too young pops is dealin' and on top of that got mom sprung skimming off the top pops never figured that he go down by the hands of another nigga now my pops is gone and that ain't no good gotta follow the footsteps of the homies from the hood and as the role model nigga put brew in my f*ckin' baby bottle and through all tha muthaf*ckin' pain they gone drove my minds insane so i guess i gotta do up to be a str***** up menace>Now datz a hard one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / If She Was Your Teacher Would You Attend Class? See Photos Of Heavily Curved.... / Meet The Hottest Stripper Who Earns N11.3m Per Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.