Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating (31287 Views)

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) / Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by ebby9z(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Nah....I'm just one complicated fellow
Then unknot the complications yourself, that doesn't however stop you from not being your unique self, but one should be balanced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Divay22(f): 12:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
ebby9z:

Then unknot the complications yourself, that doesn't however stop you from not being your unique self, but one should be balanced.
You're right...thanks
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by skywalker240(m): 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
I don't wanna get married and be a liability to my husband that why I'm not ready.
Same way ur Bf whom u chased away dont want to settle down and later cant cater for your needs now undecided
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by ebby9z(m): 12:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
You're right...thanks
Any day, ma'am
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by unmask: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Again, in no particular orderundecided

1.You eat like glutton on the first date with him, forgetting that he's intention was to woo you and get serious with youundecided

2.You visit him for the very first time, before you agreed to come you told him to be sure he 'll give you t.fare to and fro and you were specific on the amountundecided

3.He gives you money to prepare soup, you used up all the money and after you return from the market you still ask him for more money with the excuse that the money he gave you was not enough...my sister, as an intending wife manage the money and bring changeundecided

4.You guys decide to take a stroll down the street, at every interception with your friends she chews chewing gum and blows out a very big balloon like bolomboloundecided

5.You came back and saw his 5 missed calls instead of you to call back you sent him "pls call me back sms"...which serious girl does that huhundecided

6.He sent you recharge card and all you could do to reciprocate his kind gestures was to flash him, smhundecided

7.You wake up in the morning from the bed leaving your "fiancee" with you and hurriedly pick up your earings and go straight to the mirror and start fixing while you are trying to put on your high heels with one hand on your leg the other hand on your ear just because one of your female friend calls you to come over her place let her gist you about her outing last night, tfuundecided

8.You drink alcohol irresponsibly anywhere you find yourselfundecided...me i hate the sight of a lady taking alcohol, for me it's unwomanly...hard drinks are meant for men.

9.When it's sunday that's when you remember all your dirty clothes in your box, my sister go to church and who knows God might just have mercy on you.

10.You are untarciturnic when it comes to talking....you talk at every slightest opportunity you have not minding who is standing behind you...as a potential wife you learn how to tame your tongue.

11.At every misunderstanding you have with your fiance you raise your voice and even go as far as bringing your chick close daring him to slap you if he's man enoughundecided

12.You lie alot, even when you were caught in the very act...me i run from such girls i swear.

Now, the above write up is not to degrade women or pull down their will as the case maybe...the message is, as a woman try to always be modest in everything you do...don't ever rob shoulders with a man no matter what, God has placed him ahead of you weather you are married to him or not...if you can't respect your bf you will never respect your husband...truth is if you don't have a good relationship built on Godly principles your marriage won't last...maybe that's why the bible urges that all women should learn in silence....

Bad attitude they say is like flat tyre in a car and until you change it you can never go far in life with it.

Thank you cool.
you were making sense till your point 8 and 9......then your conclusion is also off. People should stop looking for marriages that last....rather look for marriages and relationships you enjoyed while it lasted

1 Like

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Hahahahahagrin, my brother i tire, wetin man pikin go do na...truely, we 've been having epileptic power supply oflate...immediately i finish typing this thread last night na so my phone off cos there was no light to charge it, but we must keep the fate and be optimistic no matter what

The matter tire my entire area. I try to relax the weather too hot. How should i be optimistic abt 3 decades of screaming "up nepa" with zero improvement? What fate am I keeping? 3 decades of keeping fate!!? I cant do that, sorry.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Divay22(f): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
skywalker240:

Same way ur Bf whom u chased away dont want to settle down and later cant cater for your needs now undecided
grin grin grin grin ;DIf you say so
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
You have no heart undecided undecided shocked shocked.....Okay come let's share mine grin

No you are a good lady, I may rip off your heart. You don't deserve me sad
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Divay22(f): 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

No you are a good lady, I may rip off your heart. You don't deserve me sad
if you say so sad
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 1:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Hehehehe, come on nigga you dnt expect me to believe you on that, do you?

What you choose to and not to believe brother, remains your personal and legal property. How I can only wish you are a brother in a neighborhood very close. I don't run my lips.

#zanga
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
wizard007:

Don't make me laugh grin in Shao Kahn's voice.

Why u dey form?

I can only ask where u reside, the more I try to prove who I am, the farther I Drift from the point

#zanga
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

What you choose to and not to believe brother, remains your personal and legal property. How I can only wish you are a brother in a neighborhood very close. I don't run my lips.

#zanga
The girl that broke your heart tho, she strong gan.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
The girl that broke your heart tho, she strong gan.

grin
No one brOke my heart, I sent my first love packing...
If a nigga and a lady asks for the same thing at d same time, the nigga wins it bro.
My friend, the only set of people I'm afraid of losing are niggas. You, Ofcourse should understand beyond this I write.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
dadaic:

The matter tire my entire area. I try to relax the weather too hot. How should i be optimistic abt 3 decades of screaming "up nepa" with zero improvement? What fate am I keeping? 3 decades of keeping fate!!? I cant do that, sorry.
What i mean is, dnt let our bad govt determine your success in life.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 1:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
unmask:
you were making sense till your point 8 and 9......then your conclusion is also off. People should stop looking for marriages that last....rather look for marriages and relationships you enjoyed while it lasted
Smh, this is one thread that's so convincing and straight forward, maybe you should ask for more enlightenment on the points you are talking about otherwise i may assume you lack comprehensive skill.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by CHARLOE(m): 1:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
C4Ltd:
hhm word

Get Help Worldwide (GHW) is one of the World’s most organized Mutual Aid / Crowd Funding / Donation Exchange / Social Financial Platform, Programmed to last forever with innovative features.

Recover your loss, grow your spare money by 30%

Pm me to know how to turn your 30% to 60% monthly.
This 1 wey ur name na GH. Hope you're not a child of mmm? Need to start my own ponzi, will call it provide help Intl. 60% returns!
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

grin
No one brOke my heart, I sent my first love packing...
If a nigga and a lady asks for the same thing at d same time, the nigga wins it bro.
My friend, the only set of people I'm afraid of losing are niggas. You, Ofcourse should understand beyond this I write.
Hmmm, but for how long you gonna continue this way cos i know you must be love and crave to be loved in the nearest future.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by creepsyme(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Again, in no particular orderundecided

1.You eat like glutton on the first date with him, forgetting that he's intention was to woo you and get serious with youundecided

2.You visit him for the very first time, before you agreed to come you told him to be sure he 'll give you t.fare to and fro and you were specific on the amountundecided

3.He gives you money to prepare soup, you used up all the money and after you return from the market you still ask him for more money with the excuse that the money he gave you was not enough...my sister, as an intending wife manage the money and bring changeundecided

4.You guys decide to take a stroll down the street, at every interception with your friends she chews chewing gum and blows out a very big balloon like bolomboloundecided

5.You came back and saw his 5 missed calls instead of you to call back you sent him "pls call me back sms"...which serious girl does that huhundecided

6.He sent you recharge card and all you could do to reciprocate his kind gestures was to flash him, smhundecided

7.You wake up in the morning from the bed leaving your "fiancee" with you and hurriedly pick up your earings and go straight to the mirror and start fixing while you are trying to put on your high heels with one hand on your leg the other hand on your ear just because one of your female friend calls you to come over her place let her gist you about her outing last night, tfuundecided

8.You drink alcohol irresponsibly anywhere you find yourselfundecided...me i hate the sight of a lady taking alcohol, for me it's unwomanly...hard drinks are meant for men.

9.When it's sunday that's when you remember all your dirty clothes in your box, my sister go to church and who knows God might just have mercy on you.

10.You are untarciturnic when it comes to talking....you talk at every slightest opportunity you have not minding who is standing behind you...as a potential wife you learn how to tame your tongue.

11.At every misunderstanding you have with your fiance you raise your voice and even go as far as bringing your chick close daring him to slap you if he's man enoughundecided

12.You lie alot, even when you were caught in the very act...me i run from such girls i swear.

Now, the above write up is not to degrade women or pull down their will as the case maybe...the message is, as a woman try to always be modest in everything you do...don't ever rob shoulders with a man no matter what, God has placed him ahead of you weather you are married to him or not...if you can't respect your bf you will never respect your husband...truth is if you don't have a good relationship built on Godly principles your marriage won't last...maybe that's why the bible urges that all women should learn in silence....

Bad attitude they say is like flat tyre in a car and until you change it you can never go far in life with it.

Thank you cool.
very good.. now about the guys?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by FreeSpirited: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
I don't drag issue with those kind of babe, I can only be dissapointed in myself if I love the babe...but then, I usually enjoy the fvckery till I'm tired of d pvssy....
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
creepsyme:
very good.. now about the guys?
Was expecting a counter thread from youtongue
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by creepsyme(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Was expecting a counter thread from youtongue
dunno nothing about guys...
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
creepsyme:
dunno nothing about guys...
My bad shocked, asin you dnt have brothers or you haven't dated before?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by creepsyme(f): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
My bad shocked, asin you dnt have brothers or you haven't dated before?
I dont just care.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
creepsyme:
I dont just care.
You gotta convince me cos i dnt believe you a dime...i pressume you are an adult and either you musta passed through school or still schooling, and plus coupled with some natural environmental factors that are inevitable in life, so, spare the sermon of "i don't care about guys"....unless you are battling with a messy heartbreak.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by ngwababe(f): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
I have seen worst girls than all you mentioned and they are all married. No be tree marry them, na still una men. So faashi, what is not good for you, is good for another man,inugo??
All the good girls you know, how many of them don marry?? I have virgins who are not married yet!

1 Like

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Hmmm, but for how long you gonna continue this way cos i know you must be love and crave to be loved in the nearest future.

You should ofcourse know, folks like us wen married,fall and crash in love.... Without running my lips, we give our best to our wives....until then, #zanga
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

You should ofcourse know, folks like us wen married,fall and crash in love.... Without running my lips, we give our best to our wives....until then, #zanga
Meaning you still have a portion of your supposed "stiffed heart" reserved for love i guess?....and btw, i'm sure you know you must quest for it??
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by creepsyme(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
You gotta convince me cos i dnt believe you a dim...i pressume you are an adult and either you musta passed through school or still schoolig, and plus coupled with some natural environmental factors that are inevitable in life, so, spare the sermon of "i don't care about guys"....unless you are battling with a messy heartbreak.
never had a heartbreak in my life... I never said I dont care about guys... I said I just dont care..
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Meaning you still have a portion of your supposed "stiffed heart" reserved for love i guess?....and btw, i'm sure you know you must quest for it??

Like I said, your opinions are your legal properties, guard them all by ur heart

However not, my opinion is of d fact that love is a spontaneous process, when you are ready, it grows involuntarily, quest is a bad word there
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
creepsyme:
never had a heartbreak in my life... I never said I dont care about guys... I said I just dont care..
Ok, now tell me, what exactly do you not care about?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

Like I said, your opinions are your legal properties, guard them all by ur heart

However not, my opinion is of d fact that love is a spontaneous process, when you are ready, it grows involuntarily, quest is a bad word there
Ok, let me leave you to your fate.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
ngwababe:
I have seen worst girls than all you mentioned and they are all married. No be tree marry them, na still una men. So faashi, what is not good for you, is good for another man,inugo??
All the good girls you know, how many of them don marry?? I have virgins who are not married yet!
I can bet, goan ask what the men who married them are passing through....pray you shouldn't fall victim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.