Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,302 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating (31286 Views)

The Only Good Girl In Nollywood Is Genny Uzoma (Pics) / My Celebrity Pus@sy Only Good Enough For Celebrities (Pics) / Disgusting Attitude Some Ladies Display... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by shedy03(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
Divay22:
Op write the one about wife....i don pass this level.....
But you try
lolllz
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Divay22(f): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
shedy03:

lolllz
grin grin grin ;DIt's funny
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Ok, let me leave you to your fate.

Lol bro... Wch state are u from brother
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by DoreJoe(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Did kind of write up dey sweet guys
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by hotspec(m): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
TashaGirl:
A ni Ode ni e se. Don't argue it
Haba ! Wetin d OP do u?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
Presh9OO:
I support your Ministry with 18nillion Naira

I seconded with $30,000.

No joke.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by jimbson: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Bros, no joke with that kind money o...chai, wish say na realtongue

The dude said 18 nillion naira.... grin
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

Lol bro... Wch state are u from brother
Akwa ibom
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2017
DoreJoe:
Did kind of write up dey sweet guys
And he dey sweet you too bagrin
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Akwa ibom

Too far... Weneva u are in Lagos, do call in bro
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
jimbson:

The dude said 18 nillion naira.... grin
Woudn't mind dropping my acct details.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

Too far... Weneva u are in Lagos, do call in bro
I'm resident in ph....will be in lag next year.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by daewoorazer(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:

Next year is near sir
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Everblazinggg(f): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:

Are you a CPMite?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by misspicy(f): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
ngwababe:
I have seen worst girls than all you mentioned and they are all married. No be tree marry them, na still una men. So faashi, what is not good for you, is good for another man,inugo??
All the good girls you know, how many of them don marry?? I have virgins who are not married yet!
Same here.
Someone like my former roommate who got married last year November.
Mehn,the girl is on another level,She is married right now,and I never hear stories, so firstking01 all these ones you typed are stories for the gods tongue

1 Like

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by vicben27(m): 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
gay alert!
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Jan 10, 2017
vicben27:
gay alert!
Lwkm...gay?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Are you a CPMite?
Wow, hell YESgrin...How did you know shocked....TMIP i guess...we won the best choir again cheesy...Tell me about you dear??
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2017
daewoorazer:

Next year is near sir
Ok.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:20pm On Jan 10, 2017
misspicy:

Same here.
Someone like my former roommate who got married last year November.
Mehn,the girl is on another level,She is married right now,and I never hear stories, so firstking01 all these ones you typed are stories for the gods tongue
Smh.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by vicben27(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Lwkm...gay?
lol no mind me ooh! jst bin nauty!
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Everblazinggg(f): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Wow, hell YESgrin...How did you know shocked....TMIP i guess...we won the best choir again cheesy...Tell me anout you dear??

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......you attend CPM stadium road? Daddy Marius church?
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2017
Everblazinggg:

Hmmmmmmmmmm.......you attend CPM stadium road? Daddy Marius church?
Yes dear.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Everblazinggg(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
Yes dear.

I thought as much. When you said you will be in lag mostly august at ajao estate I felt it might be TMIP.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Everblazinggg:

I thought as much. When you said you will be in lag mostly august at ajao estate I felt it might be TMIP.

Which cpm branch do you worship with??
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by misspicy(f): 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
unmask:
People should stop looking for marriages that last....rather look for marriages and relationships you enjoyed while it lasted
Abi.
Cos in the end what should matter is one's happiness. Nice point, after all, nothing lasts forever.
Heck, I was even dating and fūcking the love of my life, all the while I knew I wasn't going to put a ring on the bītch.
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by misspicy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by firstking01(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
[quote author=misspicy post=52696944][/quote]
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by misspicy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:
coolcool Where is Mercy
Re: Attitude Some Ladies Portray That Show They Are Only Good For Dating by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
firstking01:

Now, the above write up is not to degrade women or pull down their will as the case maybe...the message is, as a woman try to always be modest in everything you do...don't ever rob shoulders with a man no matter what, God has placed him ahead of you weather you are married to him or not...if you can't respect your bf you will never respect your husband...truth is if you don't have a good relationship built on Godly principles your marriage won't last...maybe that's why the bible urges that all women should learn in silence....

Thank you cool.

See fear, you had to write this to defend yourself of the big female dragons on this thread coming to devour you grin.

Nice write tho.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Could This Be A Freudian Slip From My Married Colleague? / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Her Induction In Medical Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.