Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (67697 Views)

Bride & Her Squad Flaunt Their Curves In Swimsuits (photos) / Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Photos Of A Bride & Her Squad Got Guys Drooling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2017
Seriously... Sincerely... Swimming trunks are made for swimming. Nothing dirty about swimming trunks. The girl is not an olosho for wearing swimming trunks.

The problem with many Africans is that they chose to live in the dark ages. These are the ones who will prefer their wives to tie wrappers from January to Dec.

Well not me. My woman will dress sexy for me and the world if she chooses to. It doesn't make her dirty. I've known women so much that those who claim to the holy are worse than those who look outrightly unholy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by uzolexis(f): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
Lilimax:
Madness! angry
Tomorrow if your hubby elopes with one of the girls you;ll be crying fowl embarassed

so posting a pix in swim suit is an excuse for her hubby to elope with one of the girls
nothing wey i no go hear for this nairaland sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by manikspears: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
Marrtynze:
Slaying in stupidity

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Princess4ng(f): 5:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hmmmmm... What will we not see in Nigeria??
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
uzolexis:

so posting a pix in swim suit is an excuse for her hubby to elope with one of the girls
nothing wey i no go hear for this nairaland sha undecided
I'm telling u

2 Likes

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by noziz(m): 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Ok next................
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
After masturbating to the picture, guy now feels guilty and decides to blast the ladies

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by habsydiamond(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Why is it that some ladies like to pose like physically challenged individuals. I used the bride's Left leg as a case study.
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by brandydaniells(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2017
Mskrisx:
HYPOCRITE. undecided happy married life NNE. kiss
(after seeing ur pics ) how va boobibooo cheesy
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by yedidiah(m): 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Well, the man should have realized that there are different kind of brides and they are sourced from all manner of places and for all manner of reason.

My major concern is why the light skin girls are in front and the dark skin behind.
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by KevinDein: 6:29pm On Jan 10, 2017
CFCman:

Social media is a public place, but [b]individuals are at liberty to post whatever they deem appropriate on social media (subject to the regulations of each [/b]site).

The picture in the original post is no where indecent
fair enough

In the same vain people are at liberty to say whatever they want. It's a public place after all.
If you don't want any criticism keep your pics with you.
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by walexix(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
That's what you get when you're dating olosho thinking you will change her once she marry you.
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by walexix(m): 6:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
That's what you get when you decide to marry olosho thinking she will change once she marry you.
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by ufuosman(m): 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2017
So many things is wrong with it.

To me o
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by learnedman(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
;DThe cucumber bride and gang
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

They look OK to me..
Pervert alert
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by tonio2wo: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2017
Keleciousdesign! Dem go wear agbada go swim?
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by mekussa(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2017
my fiancee FAT well well so....she no fit craze wear dis kin tin......GBAM
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by phynofino: 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2017
E CONCERN YOU ??

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by metallisc(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
soberdrunk:
Whoever arranged them is evil like me, them just put the 2 king kongs for back back, make dem nor spoil picture!! Areaboy2 you need to see this!! grin grin

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Jimi23(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Beautiful women.
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by silversonuc(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
Remilekun101:
The only thing that baffles me is how girls with long nails wash their anus

lol kaaaai Nigeruans
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by everyoung12: 8:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
SMELLIN
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2017
Saw this on IG since they are cool with it, whats his own. Amebo undecided her hubby isn't complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by klassykute(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

They look OK to me..
were dat eye glass wey i buy give u
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2017
Look...... OLOSHOS with fresh laps everywhere

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by nattyGENT: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2017
Marriage was for mature ladies. Consequence(s) of marrying babies (immature girls). Reason for 1-2years marriage duration, becaise they dont UNDERSTAND what marriage is.

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Alariwo2: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2017
wetin concern olosho..
na the bastards wey dey wed them you go scold.

They are naturally dull and stupid, they can never change

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by moshould(m): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2017
expired toto everywhere

1 Like

Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by chiraqDemon(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2017
The guy has never been to a brazilian beach b4
He is so frustrated maybe girls no de gree am and konji de hook am
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Jadoskii(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2017
soberdrunk:
Whoever arranged them is evil like me, them just put the 2 king kongs for back back, make dem nor spoil picture!! Areaboy2 you need to see this!! grin grin
uno see that last one for ryt.......she fit beat pesin mama
Re: Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits by Phobia1: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2017
how can dis one b sombori's bride? nothing for front to enjoy and rest a head-on. som men dey try Sha. na to fuvk most of the dem dey want Sha. #tufia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / 15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.