Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (26428 Views)

Slay Queen Takes Pictures Not Knowing Her Boobs Are Showing (photos) / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by Emac34: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Dubby6:

Why are u all stressing
Person no fit carry una play again
U come watch p,, rn, e no click, una start dey vex
it's a pity
Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by Kobicove(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Most of you rushed in here expecting to see 'something' grin
Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by sleek440(m): 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
niqqa plz act ur age
Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
receive sense
Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by Icedprince1d(m): 9:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
U re very stew pid and yes you re a slowpoke op
Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by Jesusceasar50: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2018
Baby you are the type of woman that i want....... Contact me with this kelechiemma50@gmail.com
Re: See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) by christ007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2018
Andyblaze:
one girl in my area she will be washing plate without knowing her ting dey show...shud I snap and upload or shud I advise her
your mate are making money and you are her looking someone girlfriend thing. Yours people are tweeting on your profile grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / Side Chicks Be Like. .lol / Physical Challenged Woman With Crutches Weds In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.