Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her (54796 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Aniker:
hi Hun happy new year Aderola15 happy new year
Same to you swtz kiss
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by SEOManiac: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
martyns303:

How much?

60k sir.

It's squeaky clean
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by SEOManiac: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2017
Ajewealth123:
price?

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
metallisc:

what's your own/ she already did fucckk him, and she might probably still fucckk him in the future after her wedding grin grin grin
okafor's law is undeniable!!
What do you want? undecided
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2017
1miccza:

Anytime I see that smiley all hope goes through the window. Why should I believe you now?
Yea,i am always around. grin
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by metallisc(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2017
prettythicksme:
What do you want? undecided

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2017
[quote author=metallisc post=52753377][/quote]Smh angry
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by metallisc(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12, 2017

Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by 1miccza: 5:29am On Jan 13, 2017
prettythicksme:
Yea,i am always around. grin

Yeah I know but you are hidden too. Buzz me through email and let's chat now or what do you think? That's if you feel like and wish to though
Re: Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her by Marrtynze(m): 6:39am On Jan 13, 2017
Actually, the twist I think to this story is she's been cheating on him even while they were together, we didn't get the full gist but she just might have been the cause of the break up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off Her Old Lover, Kisses Him / She Said I Shouldn't Use Condom If I Lover Her. / Policeman Proposes To Corper In Nasarawa During CDS Meeting (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.