Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus (32415 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by dyabman(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2017
There's more we gon hear .. keep it coming grin
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by godoluwa(m): 8:28am On Jan 12, 2017
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by noeloge82(m): 8:29am On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

And thats why Jonathan is such a big bore. He knew that the governor in question was up-to no good, he could have declared a state of emergency to get rid of him. He could have used other political tools to sack him if he wanted or even force the media to reveal some of these info since he had his intelligence service.. But no, he didn't. Rather he cowardly allowed the play to run its full course, fooling a lot of his party men in the process to think he was interested in any sort of reelection when all he wanted was to throw in the towel.. Jonathan is a huge embarrassment.

Do u think u can just declear state of emergency without a very serious emergency issue

Remember this is democracy if he had declared it then u will still criticize him for being a tyrant

I remember a top northern politician shouting then that they are killing our muslim brothers, that there was nothing like Boko Haram

5 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by appini: 8:29am On Jan 12, 2017
Okay

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Semper247(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2017
OKDnigeria:

http://www.dailypost.ng/2017/01/11/chibok-girls-daughters-told-us-pastor-bulus/
So those secondary school girls who could barely speak English and having their education in the remotest part of the state can really identify GRA and TOP politicians? Must we make everything political? Why are people so silly these days? So the abducted girls, who probably had not traveled out of their village before abduction can now coherently describe where they were taken to and how they were moved......

Idiocy lives in the brains of so many people in this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by maestro299: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

And thats why Jonathan is such a big bore. He knew that the governor in question was up-to no good, he could have declared a state of emergency to get rid of him. He could have used other political tools to sack him if he wanted or even force the media to reveal some of these info since he had his intelligence service.. But no, he didn't. Rather he cowardly allowed the play to run its full course, fooling a lot of his party men in the process to think he was interested in any sort of reelection when all he wanted was to throw in the towel.. Jonathan is a huge embarrassment.

Er, no. I believe he's actually a hero. The ochestrators and perpetrators of this Chibok saga, knew what was at stake and were ready for all-out war if they were not allowed their way. What GEJ simply did was try to avoid that war. It's not cowardice, but wisdom.

If he did not do so, you would not have been able to sit in the comfort of your home to spew abuse online.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by godoluwa(m): 8:30am On Jan 12, 2017
We said it b4
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2017
k
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by pedrilo: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2017
illiterate aboki took the whole world for a ride.
arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by obailala(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2017
When would these politician bokohatam members be finally uncovered?... You cant tell me these people are ghosts.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by AntiWailer: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2017
Bomb dropped on part of the politicians house ?

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by siaco(m): 8:33am On Jan 12, 2017
Fayose said that one day the truth about chibok girls will be revealed, and some people called for his head. May God help us in this country. This is a tip of the ice bag, I believe more will be revealed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by kingdompropty: 8:34am On Jan 12, 2017
I still insist that the following evil men are aware of the Chibok girls kidnap.

1. Borno Governor - Why did he ask them to open, when Jonathan asked them to shut down schools.

He even gave the principal a new assignment.

2. Mr. Buhari - Who was appointed is the lead lead negotiator for Boko Haram.

3. Sultan- Who remained very critical of Mr. Jonathan.

4. Norther Elders. - Quota system prof etc who were after the head of Ihejirika for giving his boys( Boko Haram) a bleeding nose.

There is God oooooooo- Mama Peace.

5 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by pedrilo: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Semper247:

So those secondary school girls who could barely speak English and having their education in the remotest part of the state can really identify GRA and TOP politicians? Must we make everything political? Why are people so silly these days? So the abducted girls, who probably had not traveled out of their village before abduction can now coherently describe where they were taken to and how they were moved......

Idiocy lives in the brains of so many people in this country
ur attempt to exonerate ur partners in crime is mind boggling! so it takes a PhD to describe a certain location?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by AntiWailer: 8:35am On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
I'm curious, so bear with me here. Was wondering , wouldn't the military have found out through their various intelligence institutions, international intelligence support and so on, if the disappearance of the Chibook girls was orchestrated by some Northern politician or politicians? Remember the military has lost so many rank and file men. The military hierarchy is always interested in political power for themselves -if the opportunity or excuse to do so arises - don't let the current impasse deceive you otherwise.

The irony is that the Northern politicians were PDP members.

The guy who was bold enough to say that PDP sponsored BOKO HARAM died in a mysterious plane crash.

They might have defected to APC now oo because they are strategically shifting Base to where it is happening or where it will happen.

If Bubu does not fix the mess the country is in now they will defect to another MAGA party knowing that with or without them, Nigerians will look for alternatives.

How AliNdume and Sherri are walking free despite their connections to Boko HARAM is still amazing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by CXLVII: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Hyperchi:
That why the governor spent days to inform the fg of the incident so he can close his track.

What sought of early morning lie re you dishing out? The information got to the FG hours after the kidnap. Even the media confirmed same day but our then GCFR was too slow to respond.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by KahlDrogo(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
siaco:
Fayose said that one day the truth about chibok girls will be revealed, and some people called for his head. May God help us in this country. This is a tip of the ice bag, I believe more will be revealed.
The same fayose, and i believe, people like you, said "chibok was a scam and no one was abducted", but here's someone saying indeed the girls were abducted by boko haram! Shouldnt you people hide your faces in shame?

You insisted the parents of those girls were simply acting a script that their children arent missing, what arent you supposed to be ashamed of yourselves now?

The pastor hasnt said anything new.. We all know politicians sponsor boko haram, but the Nigerian politics is so twisted we might never get to know the identity of those sponsors.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by PedroJP(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
I'm curious, so bear with me here. Was wondering , wouldn't the military have found out through their various intelligence institutions, international intelligence support and so on, if the disappearance of the Chibook girls was orchestrated by some Northern politician or politicians? Remember the military has lost so many rank and file men. The military hierarchy is always interested in political power for themselves -if the opportunity or excuse to do so arises - don't let the current impasse deceive you otherwise.

Please bear with me too because i need clearance on your statement. Are you in a way saying Chibok saga was championed by Ghosts reason our military intels failed to get any info ?
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by omojeesu(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2017
CXLVII:
And the God of men didn't voice out in the last 500 days.

The DSS need to arrest him as he must have a lot of relevant information on the rescue of the remaining since he probably might know the politician.

All this Pastorpreneurs re just craving for attention, relevance and cheap publicity to market there scams.

Where hate is the principle, blindness rules. We are talking about human lives and you're talking about Pastorpreneurs.

6 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by obiageIi(f): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2017
This is interesting and scary too

2 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by soath(m): 8:40am On Jan 12, 2017
three:
To commemorate the 1000 days of captivity of the Chibok Girls with a rundown of the Nigerian Armies response on the 17th of April 2014 as reported by various news media wherein the claim was made that 129 school girls were abducted by Boko Haram on the night of the 14th of April, further stating that of this 129, 121 had been rescued by the Nigerian Army with only 8 still missing.
What's your point?

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by BraniacX(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2017
Well, no surprises here, there has been an eerie silence surrounding the purportedly rescued chibok girls, i suspected a kind of gestapo/gulag indoctrination to get in with the program, what that program is, we're beginning to get details!

Shame on northerners

Shame on Nigerians who bought the scam

Shame on the world too for joining in pushing out the best president we ever had based on a disingenuous scam!
undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by holyfather(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

You have never been on that seat, and till then you wouldn't know how hot it really is.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by PedroJP(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Bomb dropped on part of the politicians house ?

Read again. Bomb dropped on their locations in Gwoza and not when they were in Maidugiri. Your biased mind won't let you read with understanding.

3 Likes

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by KahlDrogo(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
AntiWailer:

The irony is that the Northern politicians were PDP members.

The guy who was bold enough to say that PDP sponsored BOKO HARAM died in a mysterious plane crash.
Tell them.

I keep wondering, arent these People jumping all over this thread in ecstasy were the same people that insisted "chibok is a scam and no one was abductes" How can they now reconcile their position with that which they have held since the begining of this saga?

Ipob yoots are just a confused bunch of sheeple. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by bangging(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Litmus:
u think every Catolic no what's going on in Rome? Or are u trying to branwash us? Its too late man sharp men already kw what the trueth are... And u kw the trueth, preach the trueth so it shall set u free...

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by omojeesu(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
God dey.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by jtwest(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
he better keep kwuayet and mind his church business before he is forced to hand over, how is this information useful? He no tell us d name of the politician
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by obiageIi(f): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Hyperchi:
That why the governor spent days to inform the fg of the incident so he can close his track.
I wonder how you got 6 likes for this lie. Many empty heads on this site
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by wellmax(m): 8:43am On Jan 12, 2017
Fact is still that the girls where abducted, either by BH or Politicians
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by gUdbOiii(m): 8:44am On Jan 12, 2017
Good morning Sir/Ma....

Do you prefer Boarding Bus from Garage to Sóólè when Travelling?
Kindly help me to fill this questionnaire.
Thanks

http://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-do-you-prefer-boarding-bus-from-garage-to-soole-yoruba-term-for-roadside-bus-when-travelling/
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by lonelydora: 8:44am On Jan 12, 2017
We said it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.