Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

"Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus (32416 Views)

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / SA To A Politician Refused To Be Search By Police In Delta (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by es144000: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2017
I am suspicious of stories posted on social media.Thoug there is no. Doubt there is conspiracy at the top somewhere, how come no newspaper carried this story?
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
nickxtra:
If this true, then Nigeria is in serious crises
If it is true??
This was told by the girls. You rather believe Lai Mohammed version?
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by AuroraB(f): 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
owobokiri:

And thats why Jonathan is such a big bore. He knew that the governor in question was up-to no good, he could have declared a state of emergency to get rid of him. He could have used other political tools to sack him if he wanted or even force the media to reveal some of these info since he had his intelligence service.. But no, he didn't. Rather he cowardly allowed the play to run its full course, fooling a lot of his party men in the process to think he was interested in any sort of reelection when all he wanted was to throw in the towel.. Jonathan is a huge embarrassment.
Chop knuckle cool
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by TeamSimple(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2017
luvinhubby:
This Chibok girls kidnap daily appears to be a well orchestrated scam and an arrangement towards achieving a political agenda.

The whole truth is gradually unfolding.
My own is that if the pastor actually knew all these,why didnt he tell GEJ and his army so they could work for their release earlier?

just asking
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Realist2: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2017
My instinct tells me from day one that Chibok is an arranged scam headed by Gov. Shettima, ex gov.Nyako and top northern politicians.Northern politicians can destroy the whole of that region just because of power.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Realist2: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
TeamSimple:

My own is that if the pastor actually knew all these,why didnt he tell GEJ and his army so they could work for their release earlier?

just asking

I don't think you read the post.

Oya, go back again and read the post, this time around with glass.

1 Like

Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by 9jatatafo(m): 8:59am On Jan 13, 2017
2livescrew:

Thank you my brother the whole Chibok thing is a big conspiracy and Nigeria army is playing a major role in it.Look at the way Cameroon and Niger are fighting the war and look at the way Nigeria govt is shielding the "captured"Boko haram?This whole thing started from Jos and its touching every nook and crannies of this nation.G.O.C commander Maina was exposed in Jos yet the guy is still in the army.Its very unfortunate that we found ourselves in this quagmire.

More grease to your elbow. I am proud of you because you knows the truth and you reason so well.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Coolgent(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2017
Pastors and their fake story grin
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by jamace(m): 3:13pm On Jan 13, 2017
Chibok scam unfolding! grin grin
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by laudate: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2017
What is the name and address of this politician, in whose house the girls were kept??!! shocked Is he a ghost or a spirit?! Why can't they name and shame the devil for goodness sake? The chap should be behind bars by now!! angry
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by jom28gy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2017
securities killed are sacrificial lamb just to make believe
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by ahamonyeka(m): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
OKDnigeria:

http://www.dailypost.ng/2017/01/11/chibok-girls-daughters-told-us-pastor-bulus/
I will continue to be saying it.chibok girls is a political propaganda.
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by Kenth3433(m): 7:02am On Jan 16, 2017
laudate:
What is the name and address of this politician, in whose house the girls were kept??!! shocked Is he a ghost or a spirit?! Why can't they name and shame the devil for goodness sake? The chap should be behind bars by now!! angry
What bars do Nigerian leaders know what jail looks like... Even those that were jailed for corruption are being treated as kings today(take ibori for example)... Jail is made only for the 20naira maggi thief not for the once who drafted the money for the jail....

#just_saying
Re: "Chibok Girls Were Kept In A Politician's House After Abduction" – Pastor Bulus by jamace(m): 9:53pm On May 06, 2017
jamace:
Chibok scam unfolding! grin grin
Part 2. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Takes Over NNPC Pipelines In Lagos / "I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Ekiti State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.