Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:21 PM

If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? (761 Views)

Who's The Weaker Vessel Exactly? / Foods That Are Making You Weaker / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
Andrew, its better u withdraw and look for something that will giv u rest of mind, becos there is no how u will feel secure whenever she go out alone, and mind u [size=16pt]women are weaker vesssel[/size], she might be convinced at the later end especially when those rossy stuff are not flowing as before, Think of it, a word is enough,

After I read this comment, I paused for a second. When a woman cheats, she is weak, but when a man does, he is proving his virility? Who do these local naija boys think they are fooling? You want to make my womanhood look like a curse when it's obvious that being a man is a serious handicap.

Make una nor try insult our intelligence again. Weaker vessel ko, stronger parcel ni.

Slave to your third legs.
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by yme1(f): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2009
and it is the same women that can make them kill

NEVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE STRENGTH OF A WOMAN undecided
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by scemchee(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by mrperfect(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2009
Honey it appears that you have been offended.
Please no vex.
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2009
Besides that, these men are always trying to make us feel bad simply because we were born as women. It is sick that you feel you can do and undo and go away with it, while you diss women for doing the same thing.

Are we less human than you that we can't even make mistakes? Please o. Enough is enough. Just because say you get muscle pass, you nor get any right to tell me rubbish or label me as weak. Who dash you the privilege to decide what I can do or not?

Man my foot.
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2009
Let's all take a moment and be true to ourselves.

Men and women get away with certain things, no rant or moan is going to change that, how many times have you heard women go on about the whole double standards thing, 'slut' is basically applied to women engaged in any activity besides knitting, praying, or sitting perfectly still lest any sudden movements be deemed whorish, it's just the way the society is and I doubt it's going to change anytime soon, suck it up toots  cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by yme1(f): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2009
mrperfect:

Honey it appears that you have been offended.
Please no vex.
dear it is not about being vexed
most men pose themselves to be the god of a women which is stupid,anyway i blame the women out there whom let the men use them as their rest chair when they are tired and ready to rest undecided
tho this also applies to some women out there too who takes their men for granted

the bottom line is both sex needs respect no matter what
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
So a male, not just man or boy or gentleman, any person wey get penis fit come here come write say, even though I take many years senior am, i weak pass am? Ahahhahahah omo you don dig your grave be that.

If to say your mama nor get the power, how she go take born you? Carry you for back, feed you and nurse you until you reach this stage? I pity you ooo. You are forgetting that a woman saw hell when she was bringing you into this word and when you grow up and learn some new words, you turn around to call her weak.

You are indeed a child I'd never like to have.
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by mrperfect(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2009
At least without Women we would have been in the Garden of Eden.
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
mrperfect:

At least without Women we would have been in the Garden of Eden.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
Without women, Adam would have been the first and the last man on Earth. Or was God going to create people in eternity?

And please don't bring the Bible into this matter. Why should you even use a book written by men who were inspired by someone who they believe is a man to justify the condition of women today?

This is a society matter worsen by these religious propagandas.
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by mrperfect(m): 5:15pm On Nov 24, 2009
Honey, I am seconding your opinion.

Yes, who say women are weak vessel ? Go back to Garden of Eden let us see
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2009
I think Michelin is just venting! We should let her . . undecided
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by 190: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2009
why is michelline always having Fights on the male gender
dont u have a father or brothers
if i follow u now u wud start saying i dont like u where as i see u as a blood sister
please~ stop all these and by the way,i need your help can u assist me~
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by NegroNtns(m): 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2009
Michelin, sit like a lady. . .bring your legs together and sit like you got some sense. angry grin
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 25, 2009
michelin89:

After I read this comment, I paused for a second. When a woman cheats, she is weak, but when a man does, he is proving his virility? Who do these local naija boys think they are fooling? You want to make my womanhood look like a curse when it's obvious that being a man is a serious handicap.

Make una nor try insult our intelligence again. Weaker vessel ko, stronger parcel ni.

Slave to your third legs.

one can easily hide under vague self defence to constructively reduce the reality of the truth
Re: If Women Are They Weaker Vessel, Why Is Cheating Prevalently Male? by kpolli(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2009
y must there be gender issues here?
y cant we fall in love like amerie said?

(1) (Reply)

Höw Dö Gäls Räpe Guy$? / My Life Seems Complicated.am Still Inlove Wit My X: Cant Move On! / Why Do Nigerian Women Complain A Lot About Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.