Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? (15998 Views)

She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by DeLioncourt: 8:27am On Jan 12, 2017
iPurge:
How do you tell a girl you want sex without saying sex?

you can try the following alternative words/phrases:
1. coi.tus
2. intercourse
3. congress
4. nack
5. to no si be
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 12, 2017
cannt rmemba wen i use my mouth ask fr it last ...d eye & my hands sends d msg ..grin she discrypt.
Op it more fun wen u dnnt ask,,i believe u av ur own apartment n privacy ...jus give her that admiring look playfully then yu can move closer by then she knws ,,start frm an abstract part of her body ,,,culd b her leg ,,her finger,,or her hair wen she is relax go to d sensitive part she must to pick ur call..

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by AngelsAndStars(m): 9:52am On Jan 12, 2017
You don't ask a girl that. you just say sweet words, her reply and body language would tell you if she's interested or not. if she's interested you do nasty things like kissing, grabbing boobz, or caress her laps. when she's high you'd know then you proceed.

but note, she'll sometimes say stop. if she says it with a mean voice stop. but if with a cool and sweet voice continue.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by uboy73: 10:31am On Jan 12, 2017
i will simply say i wanna do
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Medunah: 10:49am On Jan 12, 2017
Whatever you do, don't ever ask her if you can have sex with her...........just make it obvious, don't say it or ask!!!!!

Like hello?? Just turn her on, simple!!

Except ofcourse, you guys are married

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by momentarylapse: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2017
_Biatch...Can I penetrate your mid section? wink

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ufuosman(m): 11:48am On Jan 12, 2017
Body language, your body do the talking.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ToyePayne05(m): 12:27pm On Jan 12, 2017
you can say Let's make Love or I want to make Love to you.

www.trafficator.ng
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by FreeSpirited: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2017
Maintain very strong eye contact, give some sexy smile, let your eyes shuttle between her eyeball and lips...don't ever look away....focus on the eye contact....soon she will start losing concentration on what she's saying, she will start chatting offpoint..she will get heat up...get closer and proceed with action coupled with sweet words and sexy manly voice....the end
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Emmxyl(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:
1) Baby stay naa, don't go it's already late (when she comes to visit you and she is about going nd you have not seen any Skin except her face, hands and legs)

2)she calls you on phone, you tell her "baby I have just been missing you so much, I don't understand self, I love you so much, when will you be free, let us hang out"

3) Invite her over to your house, and present her a very good gift, this works like magic, she will be wet immediately, she will initiate Coitusss without interuptussss, she will ride out your life.

4) This one works more than Magic, just propose to her, as far as she agrees, my brother, my brother, you will be bangedd, I repeat, you will be banged, she will do Thesis work on top your body.

5) If you guys just started the relationship and she is still doing strong thing, Tell her you want to see her parents, probably buy something Nice for her Mother and loved ones, Master u will be given a f<ck.

6) Invite her to come and cook for you, when she comes, help her out with the preparation, then when she starts cooking, probably standing in the kitchen cutting something or putting ingredients, go to her back side, give her a grip (back hug) , back massage, remember with your joystick directly fixated to her bum bum, then whisper softly to her ear, "baby you're so hot, sexy, a wonderful cook, best cook I have ever seen, wow, I can't remember the last time I perceived such aroma, I really appreciate your love " then give her a kiss on her ear nd side cheeks, remember you're still at the backside location. Oga fu*ck is your only portion that day, but remember to bring the food down ooo, before Una start to avoid stories that BURN the heart.

If the above don't work, now listen attentively
Get down on your knees, place your left hand on your joystick then your right hand on your head. Say after me
"Any witch craft, any village person, any evil spirit, any ancestor, that has sworn I will continue to be among the Vaseline crew, die by fire, die by fire x7

Mehn what I'm even saying, this Jack Daniel's never clear for my eyes finish

You are too funny o!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Emmxyl(m): 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Maintain very strong eye contact, give some sexy smile, let your eyes shuttle between her eyeball and lips...don't ever look away....focus on the eye contact....soon she will start losing concentration on what she's saying, she will start chatting offpoint..she will get heat up...get closer and proceed with action coupled with sweet words and sexy manly voice....the end

Na lie o!...That one na for babe wey be Ajibo o!...If e come be local champion, nko?

The question go be, "Why you dey look me like that!"
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
Me: Hi
Bae: Hi
Me: Reveal unto me the glamour, spectacles and designs of thee wearing thy birthday suit.... for I'd like to seek your consent to consummate our friendship for the purpose of mutual pleasure cool

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by buffalowings: 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:
1) Baby stay naa, don't go it's already late (when she comes to visit you and she is about going nd you have not seen any Skin except her face, hands and legs)

2)she calls you on phone, you tell her "baby I have just been missing you so much, I don't understand self, I love you so much, when will you be free, let us hang out"

3) Invite her over to your house, and present her a very good gift, this works like magic, she will be wet immediately, she will initiate Coitusss without interuptussss, she will ride out your life.

4) This one works more than Magic, just propose to her, as far as she agrees, my brother, my brother, you will be bangedd, I repeat, you will be banged, she will do Thesis work on top your body.

5) If you guys just started the relationship and she is still doing strong thing, Tell her you want to see her parents, probably buy something Nice for her Mother and loved ones, Master u will be given a f<ck.

6) Invite her to come and cook for you, when she comes, help her out with the preparation, then when she starts cooking, probably standing in the kitchen cutting something or putting ingredients, go to her back side, give her a grip (back hug) , back massage, remember with your joystick directly fixated to her bum bum, then whisper softly to her ear, "baby you're so hot, sexy, a wonderful cook, best cook I have ever seen, wow, I can't remember the last time I perceived such aroma, I really appreciate your love " then give her a kiss on her ear nd side cheeks, remember you're still at the backside location. Oga fu*ck is your only portion that day, but remember to bring the food down ooo, before Una start to avoid stories that BURN the heart.

Get down on your knees, place your left hand on your joystick then your right hand on your head. Say after me
"Any witch craft, any village person, any evil spirit, any ancestor, that has sworn I will continue to be among the Vaseline crew, die by fire, die by fire x7

The Oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by browniex: 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2017
You don't need to tell her,she knows already, it's all written on your body.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ameezy(m): 4:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

U know men in nature have a sweet tongue.. They can turn the stones into diamond if they want to with all their sugar coated words.. grin
U are right baby

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ehix89(m): 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2017
Wuminity:
You can just whisper into her ear, 'dear lets make out'
or simply put 'i want to have you honey'
or 'i want to make love to you sweet heart'
My one cent though.
Whisper to your ears......Let's make out smiley
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Franklinezenwa: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Guy u funny sha.
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

U know men in nature have a sweet tongue.. They can turn the stones into diamond if they want to with all their sugar coated words.. grin

You this TrapQueen77, the day i will Trap you...
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ochoa(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
Your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas. Can I come and visit you between the holidays?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Wuminity(f): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
ehix89:
Whisper to your ears......Let's make out smiley

Lol. NO
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ehix89(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wuminity:
Lol. NO
After all we've been through together
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Wuminity(f): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
ehix89:
After all we've been through together

shocked Chisos! what have we been through together? :-/
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by ehix89(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
Wuminity:

shocked Chisos! what have we been through together? :-/
haaa, is that how you will deny me in public?
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 19, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Send hera tex.....'can we do all night prayers together'

hehe.. dis ur prayer get as e be o
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
The old style way.

Come here let's play

let's play what
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Mcowubaba:

applaudise for u broda cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Girl U Want Sex without saying sex?? by Kondomatic(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2017
iPurge:

let's play what
Mummy and Daddy

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Female Student Flaunts Bare B00bs In Mouth-Watering Photos / Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / What Was Your First Kiss Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.