Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos (49903 Views)

El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by project8(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2017
the girl resemble Aaliya in d 1st pix
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by ameezy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

The rich will continue to marry the rich, but thats non of my business, what attracted my here was the date JANUARY 14th that date is more important to Nigerians...even if i go this wedding, i go dy check my PO regularly grin grin grin
U need a cup of coffee? grin

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2017
delishpot:

True to some extent sha

Because most times poor folks impose unnecessary expenses that they can't make on the rich, but the rich spend according to their disposable income.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by yemluc: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2017
Haha...Pre- wedding photo yet on wedding gown.Can Melaye explain pls.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2017
I don't think I can marry someone that can't double my stacks, even if u have no job. Show me better ways to save or give business ideas. Anyway I am always in control of the women I Date.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by poyet(m): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2017
Where are the HIJAB and NIQAB?

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by teebillz: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2017
We have bigger things to attend to on January 14th. Any but MMM on that day should take a back seat.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Mizzile: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2017
Beautiful Couple.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Princess4ng(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Poor people can be a liability. So to keep the net worth afloat, gotta stay loyal to stacks. Besides the mindset of the poor irritates the rich.

Interesting
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2017
Nma27:
I'm blushing ryt now.... grin
will you be my girlfriend?
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2017
doskie:
will you be my girlfriend?
Sorry dear...
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by delishpot: 2:28am On Jan 13, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Because most times poor folks impose unnecessary expenses that they can't make on the rich, but the rich spend according to their disposable income.

Thing is, they believe poor folks are kind of backward, unexposed and could be demanding . Plus the stigma of marrying a nobody among their circle is also a hurdle they'd rather live without.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:31am On Jan 13, 2017
Is this politics or jokes... Bring back our Girls abi
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by ImperialYoruba: 4:36am On Jan 13, 2017
obembet:
Some Hausa people get beta product ooo... Abi na only me see that babe

Its the packaging. They sabi packaging. Every culture get beautiful girls but not all sabi how to package and present. Lol
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 6:07am On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Sorry dear...
ooh plitzzz....
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2017
doskie:
ooh plitzzz....
Given up shocked shocked shocked, so soon
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2017
delishpot:

Thing is, they believe poor folks are kind of backward, unexposed and could be demanding . Plus the stigma of marrying a nobody among their circle is also a hurdle they'd rather live without.

Apart from that, the mindset as well, there are some poor people with great mindset.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 3:41pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Given up shocked shocked shocked, so soon
see the problem i have is i dunno how to toast. How do i make you know my feelings for you is deep? It's deeper than the red sea. But the problem is this : would you believe it?
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2017
doskie:
see the problem i have is i dunno how to toast. How do i make you know my feelings for you is deep? It's deeper than the red sea. But the problem is this : would you believe it?
Maybe
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 8:37pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
Maybe
can i follow you on instagram?
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
doskie:
can i follow you on instagram?
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2017
Nma27:
shocked shocked shocked shocked
talk naaaauu plitzzzzzzzzzz....
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 14, 2017
doskie:
talk naaaauu plitzzzzzzzzzz....
Gimme ur IG handle
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by doskie(m): 6:22am On Jan 14, 2017
Nma27:
Gimme ur IG handle
fgjfhidfssyjhghh 2017.
Re: Mohammed Indimi And Fatima Sheriff's Pre-Wedding Photos by Hokstrend: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbemisola Rukayyat Saraki Senatorial Campaign Posters Flood Social Media. Photos / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos / Photo Of Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari: Much Harm Has Been DoneThe Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.