Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

"All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes (3496 Views)

Check Out Some Sensational S*x Positions You MUST Try At Least Once In Your Life / Some Guys Are Dogs / 10 Strange Things All Men Have Done At Least Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes by mavenbox: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2009
This is one of the best videos about love and relationships that I have seen in a while,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOgSsIXToJ0

Video Transcript: for those who prefer not to watch the video, I have transcripted the video. The transcript is open to corrections, if you please.

Hello! There are so many women walking around, saying "There's no good man out there", or "All men are dogs" or "I can't find a good man, all the good men are either taken, gay, married,  whatever!" which MAY be the case sometimes but there is an abundance of good men walking this earth.

They're all over the place, but they're not going to walk into your life if you are not ready to receive all that a good man brings. So if you have a place in your life where you are not doing the things you want from a man, it's just not going to happen!

I mean women have so many lists - we have so much stuff that we want - he's gotta be this, and he's gotta be that. He's gotta make this much money, drive this kind of car, or look this way; whatever the case may be!

But if you look at yourself, what is it that you bring to the table? I mean, you want a man that's basically fit, that looks good, but you are out of shape. You don't work out, you don't take care of your
body.

You want a man that has money, that's financially stable, takes you around, wines and dines you. But,
you're broke! You don't have any money. Your credit is jacked up. You work a dead-end job. It just doesn't make any sense!

Or you want a man that is spiritually grounded, that has a relationship with God, but,  when is the last time YOU prayed?

You know, it's like none of these things add up! You have to really define what it is that you want, and look at yourself and see what you're doing to attract that! Because whatever it is that you're doing, that's probably the kind of man that you will have!

So when you sit around, talking about what you don't want, what you can't do, what you don't want HIM to have; you know, all those things that you DONT LIKE about men, well, guess what? That's probably what you have in your life!

If you're looking at your man, or who you're dating, or your husband and you sit there saying you don't
want a lame, waggery, bore-bag and your husband or your man or whoever you're dating is probably just a lame, waggery, a bore-bag because that's what you talk about, that's what you don't want!

Okay (sighs), so, think about that! You know, you want love, you want happiness, you want all that. You've gotta start with yourself! You have to be madly, passionately in love with YOU. You have to love yourself in order to receive the love that you want from somebody else because when the Queen is Ready, the King will appear!

So get yourself together. Define what exactly you want, and begin to align your life with what brings you happiness so that men can show up.

So, if you want a good man, get it together. You got a good man, keep it together!. Think about that.

============================================
DISCLAIMER:

I am not Shanel Cooper-Sykes, just a friend of hers.

See Shanel Cooper-Sykes on facebook (other videos are there too):
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Shanel-Cooper-Sykes/107461761380

Shanel's twitter feeds are at http://twitter.com/shanelcooper

Shanel Cooper-Sykes is a twenty-something, self-taught Renaissance woman from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.

Shanel Cooper-Sykes is the author of "STILETTOS IN THE KITCHEN: The modern Girls Guide to being a
Domestic Goddess". Available at http://www.stilettosinthekitchen.com

She is a certified life-coach, professional make-up artist, speaker and a magnificent cook. Stilettos in the Kitchen was born when she realized her gift of domestication, independence and fabulousness that was uncommon for average young women to possess. With book shelves lined with “I am woman hear me roar” books, Shanel decided to combine her coaching skills, love for cooking and beauty expertise to write a book that fills, and bridges, agenerational gap in women’s empowerment books. Shanel shares her personal stories and passed down mother wit in a sassy in your face style to spread a new vision of an empowered woman. Shanel prides herself on being what she calls an extraordinary cook- not a chef! She believes her purpose in life is to share her gifts to motivate those who want to live a fierce and fabulous life.

Re: "All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes by Singular: 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2009
nice thighs.
Re: "All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes by posakosa(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2009
Same old shit and story---- but very, very, very BEAUTIFUL GAL. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "All Men Are Dogs!" - Transcript Of The Sensational Video By Shanel Cooper-sykes by 190: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2009
this gal is a moderized lesbian

i dont blame her after all her father was an alsaian as well~

(1) (Reply)

Must We Wait Till February 14th Before Celebrating Love? / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body So Cheaply?... / I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.