Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39977 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Melonny(m): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2017
Vamp23:

that's my favourite parts, I keep male friends
Very good.. I guess you will accept and be happy if ur boyfriend keeps a female as his best friend. buena suerte!
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Marrtynze(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2017
hisMrs:

Usually, everyone would say lies, cheating pretense and all. but my is includes but are not limited to 1) a serial cheat 2) a greedy person 3) a self centered person 4) a guy who feels he can play smart to get money from a lady
Ever been with all this kinds you listed too?

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Michibliss(f): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2017
LordofNairaland:

First, be sure he is really cheating. If you feel he is flirting with her, try and talk to him about it as he may not be aware he is flirting with her. Don't jump into conclusion.

However, if he is indeed cheating on you, let go. That is maturity. Don't cause a scene. He will never forget your maturity.
Thank you very much for this, I'm very certain that they're dating (she's the main chick by the way because I discovered that he was dating her before we started dating)
I think I'll take your advice and just let it go but my problem is I don't really have a concrete reason (I only snooped through his phone and found out)
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Michibliss(f): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2017
Nma27:
That's d trick these days "She's just a friend". Hope u are really sure he's cheating though
I'm very very very very sure.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by hisMrs(f): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2017
Marrtynze:

Ever been with all this kinds you listed too?

yes dear. its actually an all in one kinda guy (one guy had all these attitude)
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Marrtynze(m): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2017
hisMrs:

yes dear. its actually an all in one kinda guy (one guy had all these attitude)
Wow, it is ones that make the 'Men are scum' thingy valid, hope you moved on already from all of that, no one deserves to get all that kind of treatment from one person
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 9:21am On Feb 24, 2017
ToriBlue:
Look at u. You can't tame some ladies like me.
if he doesn't sum orda guy wud.... such is life
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by hisMrs(f): 10:01am On Feb 24, 2017
Marrtynze:

Wow, it is ones that make the 'Men are scum' thingy valid, hope you moved on already from all of that, no one deserves to get all that kind of treatment from one person

moved on since tey tey o
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by LordOfNaira: 10:49am On Feb 24, 2017
Michibliss:

Thank you very much for this, I'm very certain that they're dating (she's the main chick by the way because I discovered that he was dating her before we started dating)
I think I'll take your advice and just let it go but my problem is I don't really have a concrete reason (I only snooped through his phone and found out)

If it is explicit enough, through his chats, that he is dating her, my sister, just walk away. But you must know that it is not enough reason to conclude that he doesn't love you. He probably loves you more than he loves her and might just be interested in having sex with her or he might not even know what he wants and is confused about taking a stand. But honestly, if it is clear that he is dating her, then walk away. Never overlook that. You can overlook it if they are just friends but if they are dating, never overlook that.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 24, 2017
Cheating.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Marrtynze(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
hisMrs:

moved on since tey tey o
Lol, that's nice, you must be really strong

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by LEOVOLUTION(m): 2:09pm On Feb 24, 2017
Nagging
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

if he doesn't sum orda guy wud.... such is life

Nemzy gist me aha.
What is the one thing you can not tolerate in a relationship?
Your answer determines if I will propose or not.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Nemzy gist me aha.
What is the one thing you can not tolerate in a relationship?
Your answer determines if I will propose or not.
ha! wit d way my ex treated me av still recovering since 2014 November......... lotz of tinz dey wey i no go fit tolerate nw ooooo inwhich i actually gave into den & i l8r still fell at d loosing side so if i wanna tell u na tru mail i go send d list.... fear edo/benin pple both male & female
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

ha! wit d way my ex treated me av still recovering since 2014 November......... lotz of tinz dey wey i no go fit tolerate nw ooooo inwhich i actually gave into den & i l8r still fell at d loosing side so if i wanna tell u na tru mail i go send d list.... fear edo/benin pple both male & female

But you are Edo nau.
Oya send the gist sharply through mail.
I have the ring its your response that is left.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

But you are Edo nau. Oya send the gist sharply through mail. I have the ring its your response that is left.
hahahahahahahahaha.... edo for were?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahaha.... edo for were?

Who then bears Enosa?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Who then bears Enosa?
hahahahahahahahahahaha...... madam i don catch u.... ure double timing (dating) abi? ur mail aint correct
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahahahahahahaha...... madam i don catch u.... ure double timing (dating) abi? ur mail aint correct

No I am not my heart bleeds for only you eghosa.
My ring awaits your lovely fingers.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No I am not my heart bleeds for only you eghosa.
My ring awaits your lovely fingers.
jesus!!! Eghosa is her(Ex) name..... were did u get dat info frm? mail me abeg pple are seeing too much
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

jesus!!! Eghosa is her(Ex) name..... were did u get dat info frm? mail me abeg pple are seeing too much

So you used your ex's mail to send me PM?
Chai Nemzy God too much
He just exposed you.
Smh.
It's a pity the ring has your name encrusted unto it.
undecided kiss kiss
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2017
I hate smiling pussi
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

So you used your ex's mail to send me PM? Chai Nemzy God too much He just exposed you. Smh. It's a pity the ring has your name encrusted unto it. undecided kiss kiss
hahahahahajaja.... abeg bring d ring oooo, i don dey find life partner since
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

hahahahahajaja.... abeg bring d ring oooo, i don dey find life partner since

I have changed my mind
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I have changed my mind
no jst carry me play.. .e b like u neva xperience relationship boko haram b4

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ope0409: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2017
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2017
NemzySeries:

no jst carry me play.. .e b like u neva xperience relationship boko haram b4

I have unrelationship herds men undecided
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Alezy(m): 12:26am On Feb 25, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

No I am not my heart bleeds for only you eghosa. My ring awaits your lovely fingers.
Whoops
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Mskrisx(f): 1:01am On Feb 25, 2017
Damfostopper:
not returning missed calls.... if I call you twice.... you don't return it if u did missed my call and you expect me to call back.... we r done... cos I won't call again till u return d calls even if ur dead

grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I have unrelationship herds men undecided
na lie ooo, beta present ursef wit dat ring b4 i start fight
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
NemzySeries:

na lie ooo, beta present ursef wit dat ring b4 i start fight

I am allergic to fight and fighting men.
So cheers.
You just lost your chance.
Better luck next time.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 10:50pm On Feb 25, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I am allergic to fight and fighting men. So cheers. You just lost your chance. Better luck next time.
choi.... nw ure making me bkiv d ring wuznt frm ur mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Engages Girlfriend With N2 Million Cheque & Diamond Ring (Photos) / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.