Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,675 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? (39693 Views)

What Is The Worst Reply You Have Gotten After Asking Someone To Be Your Gf or bf / What Is The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl You Asked Out? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by greatfucker: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2022
What was the worst reply you got from a girl after you ask her out and what was later the outcome?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by greatfucker: 4:21am On Mar 21, 2022
was that I was not her type Sha
but last las I later bleep the hell out of her

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by AbdulAffiliate(m): 5:07am On Mar 21, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by brosom(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2022
That she'll think about it,

It's 3 years now aunty saw me and was like she no dey see me and I no dey call why?

I told her I'll think about it grin.

651 Likes 44 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by suffering: 5:42am On Mar 21, 2022
I’ll say this only once so pay attention, young ones.

Four months of dating, I suggest we become exclusive.

“I’ll think about it.”

Two months later, I remind her to come to a decision.

“Let’s see where this goes.”

Two weeks pass. I grow impatient and tell her we should do the do before I die of conji.

“Go and Bleep your mother, you bastard!”

It was all the confirmation I needed to know I was wasting time. I deleted her contact, tore all our pictures together and blanked females for three full years. Now I pay for the deed or jump into the physical part as quickly as possible. If she plays hard to get, my countdown timer ticks slowly until I rid myself of any emotional longing to said female, after which I delete her contact to chase another.

162 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by jereh: 6:09am On Mar 21, 2022
I didn't even get a reply, she was just giving me silent treatment

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by vincenteger: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2022
She told me to go and read my books

219 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 21, 2022
She said I'm a player, that she doesn't trust me. Well, I moved on. She later became the chaser and I was the runner.

252 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Iamziggy: 6:25am On Mar 21, 2022
"I cannot date you because you don't have money"

147 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by paulolee(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2022
said I have to join her church choir so her parents would get to know me very well..
so dt whenever she's coming to my side or if her parents hear dt she's with me, dey would believe dt she is in safe hands..
BT dts bk den wen I was a simp king, no bea fit try am now bcox currently, m steadily on overdose of redpillz..

153 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2022
brosom:
That she'll think about it,

It's 3 years now aunty saw me and was like she no dey see me and I no dey call why?

I told her I'll think about it grin.
Normally when a lady say she will think about it, just know you have won first leg of semi-final match in champions league.. cheesy

But this your I will think about it, be like na opposite o...since 3years cheesy grin 3yrs pikin don dey waka na..

257 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2022
paulolee:
said I have to join her church choir so her parents would get to know me very well..
so dt whenever she's coming to my side or if her parents hear dt she's with me, dey would believe dt she is in safe hands..
them no de tell goat to secure yam na....
She is nice...Be like you dull then , for her to give you format to use on her.. cheesy

It is the way to get most church church ladies...Join her church on temporary stuff, she all yours...The mindset though lipsrsealed

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Bellotelli: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2022
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Boogyman557: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool

AMABOBI I No get ENERGY DRINK to CHYKE BANIS (girls)..

As u SEE me So, I No like STRESS ooo!

NACK ASHAWOO 1k or 5h and come back house jeje..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN!

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2022
HenryDion:
She said I'm a player, that she doesn't trust me. Well, I moved on. She later became the chaser and I was the runner.
Hahahahaha this reminds me of my first sure girl friend..Babe was scared from day1 she accepted..

Her excuse was I am a player, I will leave her..And we dated for 2years..Before distance scattered us cool

I laugh whenever I hear this excuse. grin Some ladies are lovely and funny as well.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by brosom(m): 7:40am On Mar 21, 2022
Munzy14:

Normally when a lady say she will think about it, just know you have won first leg of semi-final match in champions league.. cheesy

But this your I will think about it, be like na opposite o...since 3years cheesy grin 3yrs pikin don dey waka na..
yeah bro, she kept me waiting all this while, though I've long moved on. Just all of a sudden she starts doing that notice me attitude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by jawalis(m): 7:53am On Mar 21, 2022
I was shocked when she told me she has a boyfriend and the guy actually stays two houses away from me. I later suggested we should be meeting somewhere else since she won’t be comfortable coming to my house.
Trust women at your own risk.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2022
I have forgotten, but na herbs I wan sell jawee
Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nilx: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2022
She said we should be friends instead. Well, I never reach out to her ever again.... me that I was drunk:

Edith: I no like stress even sex na stress to me and e come cheap join

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2022
Bellotelli:
She was so opened to me and I was so ashamed of myself that I didn't know what to say. She simply said ' I can't date you cause you don't have money.. Let's say I need 10k now can you afford it?
You ought to have educated her there my nigga. Let her know that dating her doesn't mean you are her father. Its a 50/50 sumtin.. Now,you should have asked her,aside sex ,what will she bring to the table ? She broke ,you broke.. No level bros.. 10k kill her there.. undecided

194 Likes 14 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by mardis: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2022
Lets read more lies. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 8:18am On Mar 21, 2022
Nilx:
She said we should be friends instead. Well, I never reach out to her ever again.... me that I was drunk
You Bleep up.. Best reply ever.. After being frds,she go visit you na.. That way you are not dating her.. FWB things my nigga wink

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by dedons: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2022
I will pray about it.

Aunty still dey pray about it for the past 5years o.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 21, 2022
The werey told me to cut my hair first, so I go just obey you cos you be jesus christ or wetin
Lol, if only she knew who she was talking to

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2022
vincenteger:
She told me to go and read my books
E be like you go chyke person mama
Go for your level una go say no, go toast buhari wife na

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 8:48am On Mar 21, 2022
brosom:
yeah bro, she kept me waiting all this while, though I've long moved on. Just all of a sudden she starts doing that notice me attitude.
It seems you relaxed when she said she will think about it?
If you did, that was wrong..She gave you heads on with the statement..All you needed was to give her few days, then return to know her stands..Then hear her out.

In all, a lady that likes you, won't stress you, when you woo her...But you must not relax..A real man goes for his woman.. cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Merisbankie(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2022
She told me she don't date broke guys
So I hustled for the bag
Carried her as my first hookup

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Munzy14(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Senomii:

E be like you go chyke person mama
Go for your level una go say no, go toast buhari wife na
I knew this thread will be comedy extra today...grin grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by Tallesty1(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2022
Wait, do you people ask women out and ask them for a response?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 9:02am On Mar 21, 2022
BigYash:
You Bleep up.. Best reply ever.. After being frds,she go visit you na.. That way you are not dating her.. FWB things my nigga wink

I can bet my balls you never pass 17

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by BigYash: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
soundOsonic:

I can bet my balls you never pass 17
And you aren't more than 10.. You gerit?

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst Reply You Got From A Girl After You Asked Her Out? by soundOsonic: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Me "will you be my girlfriend"

She "eeeeww No"

Me "okay let's just be friends"

She "I already have enough friends"

Me �

90 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / How To Get Married On A 20k Salary!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.