Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,606 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? (39983 Views)

Mention One Habit You Can't Tolerate In Your Relationship / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / What I May Not Tolerate At The Beach Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ezionye(f): 1:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
ikp120:
You look takeaway wink wink wink

Yea thanks...dats d gentle and easy going part there. smiley
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Michaelpresh(m): 1:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
adbokus:

Used to think I was alone on this. Nothing demeans the pride of a man than this. A show of absolute lack of respect...

true talk
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 1:54pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
So how are you doing?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by kennybab: 2:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ten12:
Telling me you are not ready for kpanshin after Friday night club

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Criticism is inevitable in any relationship be it long term or not. You weren't raise the same way
But excess of it is too much biko
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
Benignasweety:
But excess of it is too much biko

You're right, excess but constructive criticism should be appreciated though
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by wizrose(m): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

No one is talking bout sexism or feminism here bros
Gentle is gentle
I think I just did...., grin

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Annie939(f): 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
I hate nagging
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by wizrose(m): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Annie939:
I hate nagging
I love nagging grin
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by eboniest(f): 3:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Hate cheating,laziness, lies,self centeredness, poor spoken English among others

1 Like

Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by wizrose(m): 3:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
eboniest:
Hate cheating,laziness, lies,self centeredness, poor spoken English among others
I think U forget to mentioned something that is important cheesycheesy
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by NemzySeries(m): 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Nma27:
You like?
who doesn't? watz ur business location?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Stepsse(m): 4:26pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

what of the other parts?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Princedapace(m): 4:37pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

You are unstable

Dats already a no no for any kind of relationship. Work on urself first

Can u help me?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ladybluecash(f): 4:56pm On Feb 22, 2017

we dated about 16 months. Trust me its not a flaw that can be remedied. Didnt yiu read the part where I said i could be temperamental??
I dont wana have to hit a lady in ma life but she was making me see reasons to. Thats why i quietly walked away. i truly love and adore her, but I cant keep up with the Insults.
that mins u r truly mumu as she fondly call u.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 22, 2017
stubbornman:

* Chewing garlic and scratching armpit* what does you said .... cheesy cheesy grin

lol
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ten12(m): 6:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Onyiido:
Repent

I will
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by janefrancisca(f): 6:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
unfaithfulness in every way
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Merceline(f): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Marrtynze:

But actually constructive criticism doesn't hurt, sometimes we need to be scolded, if you the self conscious type, some criticism or so called complaints like you see it from your loved ones is actually valuable, helps make you a better person, my angle though, works wit me, worked for me in the past too
I understand constructive criticism but complaining all the time is a big no.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ezionye(f): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Stepsse:
what of the other parts?

Which other parts?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ezionye(f): 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2017
Princedapace:

Can u help me?

Erm

I'll pass
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ezionye(f): 7:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
ikp120:

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

So how are you doing?

Goood
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Damseldammie(f): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Insecurity & being abusive
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by ikp120(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

Goood
You get boyfriend?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Princedapace(m): 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
Ezionye:

Erm

I'll pass

embarassed
Why na?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by wizrose(m): 11:11pm On Feb 22, 2017
marriage b4 sex
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Stepsse(m): 7:52am On Feb 23, 2017
Ezionye:

Which other parts?
Yea thanks...dats d gentle and easy going *PART* there.
what of the other parts? that prompted the question.
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Ezionye(f): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2017
Stepsse:
Yea thanks...dats d gentle and easy going *PART* there.
what of the other parts? that prompted the question.

Erm

Guess u dint follow d thread from d beginning

Wat are u saying thanks for anyways
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by Vamp23(f): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2017
Melonny:
Having a male best friend..
that's my favourite parts, I keep male friends
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by hisMrs(f): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2017
Marrtynze:

Lol won't hurt If you Share some though

Usually, everyone would say lies, cheating pretense and all. but my is includes but are not limited to 1) a serial cheat 2) a greedy person 3) a self centered person 4) a guy who feels he can play smart to get money from a lady
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by DaisyII: 2:02pm On Feb 23, 2017
ikp120:
I hate lies, insecurity, and violence, because I am a very gentle and easy going guy wink.

If you hit me I go respond instanta with 30% interest grin grin
you be ponzi?
Re: What Is The One Thing You Do Not Tolerate In A Relationship? by CellTabRepairs: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2017
Disrespect!

Meanwhile,while you search for that job and keep waiting or invest already made money in financial instruments, you might consider investing in knowledge based skill that is unending. EACH DAY , YOUR CAPITAL IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & BARE HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other investment! With smartphones as the future, YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE.

coolClick My Name and View the resource you need! cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Are Some Girls Like This? / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / Stop Dating Broke Women — Ehiz Tells Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.