Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,562 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki (18056 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by lagosrd: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
one cannot question God, we would have asked why the amalgamation... Obviously the differences are enormous

Ure very correct my brother but we that want to move higher in life should do something. Some set of people have poised to dominate others even if they lack reasonable knowledge about anything, they are just hell bent on the I must rule issue. Kindly note also that there is no significant improvement of the northern part of this country compared to the southern part, in terms of everything ranging from technological advancement to ICT, to education to science. They just keep needing a vast populace of illiterates and phedophiles and almagiris and it seems they ate comfortable with it. Even the religion they claim they know it's just been fanatism all the way. Their government are really terrible than imagined. All thy care for is the elite class.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 8:49am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
so we now depend on Predictions... Then we don't need a President...

But u are always happy and running unclad when u see negative predictions. But when its positive, u are angry.
Lol
Keep at it.
Will never change the fact that Buhari will be President till 2019 and if he contests again, that is till 2023. You inconsequential votes could not keep Jonathan in office, Niether can it kick Buhari out of office.
U can keep wishing for failures like Buhari is suffering in Aso Rock.
Its u that will suffer for it.
U want a booming economy, but u are happy when terrorists blow pipelines.
Sfay here and keep ranting, like u got a kobo from Dansuki, ur mates are in the creek making money more than u online militant. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:51am On Jan 13, 2017
OlaMiki:
One IPOD flat headed thug-slave with brain cancer located
Ola have u seen Tinubu lately grin. Na becos of him Buhari said ' I velong to novody, I velong to eberyvody!!! After collecting votes from him grin

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by AlhajiSpray(m): 8:52am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
good morning religious supporter.

Zombie by religion

While you are a Wailing zombie by birth! Is this you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:53am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

But u are always happy and running unclad when u see negative predictions. But when its positive, u are angry.
Lol
Keep at it.
Will never change the fact that Buhari will be President till 2019 and if he contests again, that is till 2023. You inconsequential votes could not keep Jonathan in office, Niether can it kick Buhari out of office.
U can keep wishing for failures like Buhari is suffering in Aso Rock.
Its u that will suffer for it.
U want a booming economy, but u are happy when terrorists blow pipelines.
Sfay here and keep ranting, like u got a kobo from Dansuki, ur mates are in the creek making money more than u online militant. Lol
stales lines joor!!!... Bring on the next.. A reasonable one will be appreciated! BTW, how much is cooking gas in your area now?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by RobinHez(m): 8:54am On Jan 13, 2017
All I can deduce from the article is that the presidency approved funds for various projects... And there is no concrete proof that those projects were carried out. Obviously the money had been diverted after been approved.

So what's with the headline?? If na Dat one then Buhari himself should be on trial na... Cuz he must have approved disbursement of funds which some folks might have already finished on "personal projects"

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 8:55am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
paid agent...I know that's where Zombies like you will want to come from... Mind you! Obama didnt use the whole 8 years to return the economy back to growth... They used the last years to grow even more... But most importantly, he used less than 2 years to put concrete, well thought out,concise, practical, intellectual plans and step that eventually pulled the economy out of recession. Buhari has used 2 years to display MASSIVE confusion on what recession even is... Forget blames sef! Everyone knows the past governments are blamed daily

Lol. I don't have time to argue with grossly unintelligent fellows on the internet. US is not a mono economy, the same loan u people don't want Buhari to take so we will keep suffering and u can have something to wail about is what Obama took to stimulay the ecoomy. U can keep wishing the econmy bad just ti justify yiur "we said it". Lol. Menh, the government officials and Mr President is not the one suffering, and your inconsequential votes tgat couldn't keep the buffon in office will never kick him out. Let that in the farthest part of your skull. If our reseves was not squandered, there will be no need to borrow in the first place. Same way Obama would not have borroeed if Bush didn't spend so much on war. So u my friend can go and blow pipelines and come here to shout economy and hunger, no one cares. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 8:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
stales lines joor!!!... Bring on the next.. A reasonable one will be appreciated! BTW, how much is cooking gas in your area now?

U see why i said I won't engage u. U are not intellectually capable of facing me. U were dancing unclad on the first page thinking u were making sense or had anything to say. Why not bring it on and stop chickening out. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by lovere: 9:01am On Jan 13, 2017
That money would have done wonders in his home state bayelsa.Although I don't trust buhari and his lie lie blame infested dulladish team. But Jonathan really goofed by not developing his area.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 9:02am On Jan 13, 2017
FLYFIRE:
This is their fear...GEJ may run in 2019....so let's tarnish him as much as possible. Bubu is a thief & a BIG failure

Lol. Jonathan can never run for President in Nigeria again. Perhaps you mean Buafra. U clowns should stop talking like kids.
This id a news report backed up with evidences and claims. Why the accused keep numb about it, clowns like u run over the Internet defending the indefensible and never even got a dyme. Jonathan is even wiser than most of his supporters. lol. Even his own people don't defend him the way Escobars do

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

U see why i said I won't engage u. U are nit intellectually capable of facing me. U were dancing unclad on the first page thinking u were making sense or had anything to say. Why not bring it on and stop chickening out. Lol
funny dude... No need to start talking about stale lines like mono economy etc... The world is such that there must be problems.. Only gurus develop the solutions... You guys sold PMB as the Messiah..one whose first year will turn naija to Dubai..instead 2 years we are turning to Zimbabwe and Sudan..

You are a Zombie, you are not programmed to understand! Not my fault!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ubenedictus(m): 9:05am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
Obama met an economy that was already in recession. Today where is the American economy? Did he go about 'bushing' up and down?

Did Buhari use jazz on u guys?
Is america a oil dependent economy with failing oil prices? stop making silly comparism, each case is different.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 9:06am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

Lol. I don't have time to argue with grossly unintelligent fellows on the internet. US is not a mono economy, the same loan u people don't want Buhari to take so we will keep suffering and u can have something to wail about is what Obama took to stimulay the ecoomy. U can keep wishing the econmy bad just ti justify yiur "we said it". Lol. Menh, the government officials and Mr President is not the one suffering, and your inconsequential votes tgat couldn't keep the buffon in office will never kick him out. Let that in the farthest part of your skull. If our reseves was not squandered, there will be no need to borrow in the first place. Same way Obama would not have borroeed if Bush didn't spend so much on war. So u my friend can go and blow pipelines and come here to shout economy and hunger, no one cares. Lol
how will you give someone 30b dollars when he doesn't even know what to do with it? Smh.. Please this joke is getting serious and it looks like we are comparing PMB with Obama...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2017
Ubenedictus:
Is america a oil dependent economy with failing oil prices? stop making silly comparism, each case is different.
ok I hear u!
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 9:13am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
funny dude... No need to start talking about stale lines like mono economy etc... The world is such that there must be problems.. Only gurus develop the solutions... You guys sold PMB as the Messiah..one whose first year will turn naija to Dubai..instead 2 years we are turning to Zimbabwe and Sudan..

You are a Zombie, you are not programmed to understand! Not my fault!

Lol. Same childish comments. Can't you come up with something constructive and intelligent? Any report by world bank, IMF etc will keep indicating that we are a mono economy, and it is never stale to them.
Get this FACT: Jonathan eas a disaster that will never happen again in Nigeria. Perhaps when u get your independence, he can be your president, but Never again, will we have such failure in Nigeria again. You want me to support a president that supervised a grand heis of our common wealth, a Government which was already borrowing to finance its recurrent expenditure as far back as 2014 when oil was still about $65/barrel deapite selling oil for an average of $100/barrel for 3 years in full capacity, a president whose state of just 8 local governments is owing a back log of almost a year salaries despite being one of the largest beneficiary of 13% derivation, and despite royalties and tax paid by oil giants? And you think you are normal? U need to be checked.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Duru009(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2017
All d the trilions dat has been recovered what has this govt use it for... ....

You can't even mention one capital project or projects been carried out in this administration......

It's so unfortunate.....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ijaya123: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
so becos they were built in 60/70s, the roof can't @ least be changed? No progress then!

Does the change in colour makes then deficient?
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
how will you give someone 30b dollars when he doesn't even know what to do with it? Smh.. Please this joke is getting serious and it looks like we are comparing PMB with Obama...

You are a kid. Go and look for your class i engage with. You have proven beyond reasonable doubt that you and not intellectually sound enough to engage me in a sane arguments. Look for yiur fellow zombie ipod chanting charlatans. U made a mistake trying to engage me

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by sekem: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2017
Our son Goodluck Ebele never disappoints...
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Boyooosa(m): 9:20am On Jan 13, 2017
SOMEBODY COM TELL ME SAY MAKE DEM NO POPO THIS USELESS GEJ! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Mujaheeeden: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Actually, he's 100% responsible. They know this but it is either they are just being sentimental or they have been paid for what they are doing so it's best we learn to ignore them
check ur mail
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Calling on all jonathan ipob slaves to come defend their chronically crooked slavemaster. grin
Surely you will see them,very soon kalu's followers will storm this forum to defend Jonathan.
in their bid to frustrate the current administration,they refused to accept anything meaningful in this administration.
#Ipobnightmareisback#.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Sibrah: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.
who stole and spent our money? Jo or PMB?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ddippset(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
lol. Oya give PMB the current American economy and come back to ask for it in 4 years time. Auto-recession cheesy
give Obama an economy of a county of consumers like naija who can't produce a single pin or even toothpick and let's see the magic he will do in 4 years without oil resources.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FLYFIRE(m): 9:48am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

Lol. Jonathan can never run for President in Nigeria again. Perhaps you mean Buafra. U clowns should stop talking like kids.
This id a news report backed up with evidences and claims. Why the accused keep numb about it, clowns like u run over the Internet defending the indefensible and never even got a dyme. Jonathan is even wiser than most of his supporters. lol. Even his own people don't defend him the way Escobars do
If Pres. Jonathan stands against bubu....it WILL be a LANDSLIDE ...mark my word. And concerning defending GEJ, every body knows the truth & 2019 WILL end it ALL. It's jobless kids like you who have been paid to come online to defend a thief like buhari. Go Google 'How buhari ran PTF' or ask your father & see how much tears you will shed for blindly defending an I.diot like buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by leanalyst: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2017
Tired of hearing all of these rubbish. At the end, they are unproven and unsubstantiated. Evidences please, not maligning the man and wanting to deflect from the present storm they have caused lately. Please leave the man alone.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by danilmo: 10:10am On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.
which one is easy between destroying a mansion and rebuilding back a destroyed mansion..
get sense bro..in short rebuilding is even damn difficult than a pure starter frm the scratch..logic

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by excel101(m): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:

Not jst corrupt, gej is the most daft president ever!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by excel101(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:

Not jst corrupt, gej is the most daft president ever!
Then PMB is the most inept president ever in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Awoo88: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2017
Gej was in Minna looking presidential yesterday , today zombies are given something to reduce the high bp they experienced with those pictures. With all these evidence why is it still very difficult to get a conviction against dansuki??

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2017
and sombori will still say I should not call him dunnce...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Missing As Buhari Presides Over APC Caucus Meeting (Photos) / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos) / Bill Seeking To Recognise Males As Rape Victims Passed By Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.