Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki (18063 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
gerrarahia mehn! Never grow how? Go to Anambra and see what growth and development I's abt.

Brother ko! Herdsmen ni

Shame on you

So now d handiwork of obi cum willie is now ur jona achievement in d east

Where u can't boost of a single federal road

Even d herdsmen have roads to carry their cows

But na ulom in d east common uzo(road) is a. Big deal

So much for blind support

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Bizibi(m): 8:22am On Jan 13, 2017
This is were the goats love masturbating on.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
lagosrd:

What of the corruption going on in this dispensation. Senate president wahala etc.......
ask him also of cutting grass corruption,London Embassy issues and packing poo corruption too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by mars123(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.
Allow Jonathan to carry his cross and forget sentiments. He failed us completely and if Abacha was vilified si should Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

What of the cassava revolution bringing dollars to Nigeria from China since OBJ's time.

Why can't Buhari exploit that source of dollar and other sources
and d cassava wasn't growing under jonathan?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2017
lustychima:

Shame on you

See Afonjas claiming Igbo. grin

Tell your god Buhari to face the economy

Imagine budgeting #60million for shit packing

Is it iron shits he shits everyday. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2017
idupaul:

If you still dont know that Buhari's actions and in actions is 70 percent responsible for today's recession then it's a pity dude

Actually, he's 100% responsible. They know this but it is either they are just being sentimental or they have been paid for what they are doing so it's best we learn to ignore them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2017
lustychima:

Shame on you

so Onitsha-Owerri 'express' smooth road is not a Federal road but a street shey?

Zombie is worse than a witch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2017
lustychima:
and d cassava wasn't growing under jonathan?

How will you know when you hate him because he loves Igbos.

Go back to record and see how cassava revolution gave him lots of dollars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by KVC1970: 8:28am On Jan 13, 2017
You told Nigerians during your hateful campaign that you will do wonders
Now that it is obvious that you have nothing in your head plus the catastrophic somersault of jagaban
The afonjas who led the foundation for the zombies are now calling gej names
The ordinary Naija people don't need your bias accusation against good man GEJ to know which govt is better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Koolking(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej is the most corrupt being on earth

Yet the Wailers see him as there hero

Nigerians celebrate material wealth, therefore, people with ill-gotten wealth are the most celebrated heroes in Nigeria. Am not surprised.

Typical Nigerian mentality is warped.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

See Afonjas claiming Igbo. grin

Tell your god Buhari to face the economy

Imagine budgeting #60million for shit packing

Is it iron shits he shits everyday. angry
na organic shit... They want to loot but are not even wise about it...imagine hiding N60m to pack shit.. Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by willian10: 8:29am On Jan 13, 2017
lustychima:
I know it's one of my igbo brother dat wil b d the first to defend jona.

Even before his niger delta brothers

No wonder our region will never grow, if the amount of support(ass licking) to jona is commensurate to development in my region I won't have a problem

But with all d support under jona
Second naija bridge scam
No single federal road in good condition(no not one)

whatever jona did to u guys, strong pass dasuki voodoo on jona
Are you sure, I'm not supporting GEJ either , but the last time I travelled, the road from bayelsa to port Harcourt is very much OK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by TAD2(m): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2017
I do like to comment on this issue but I don't have the strenght to battle any ignoramus this morning. FYI they have awarded contract for the 2nd niger bridge again, same bridge I remember them awarding contracts for under jonathan. Which begs the question How many Niger bridge are we having in the east? Please those resident in Anambra should answer me
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
Obama met an economy that was already in recession. Today where is the American economy? Did he go about 'bushing' up and down?

Did Buhari use jazz on u guys?
u just jummpd into the thread and started fooling yourself.
Obam was President for 8 years and not less than 2 years. Use your senses and stop asking dumb questions. Non of u can never make an intelligent argument!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by mu2sa2: 8:32am On Jan 13, 2017
When it comes to looting no sentiments. Christian, southerner, ijaw worked hand in glove with hausa/fulani Muslim northerner to shortchange nigeria. Yet some brats will come here to mouth my hero, father of democracy. When they were looting they didn't care a hoot about you, kids.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by fabre4: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2017
what happened to the professional grass cutter contract shey only gej that gives out bloated contract APC and PDP are the same anybody who thinks one is better than the other is a fool from birth

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ijaya123: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
imagine Lagos without them! Ur guess is a good as mine. Brown roof everywhere you go!

What value are they adding? Lagos will definitely be better without them. That is for sure.

When those buildings with brown roof now was being built in the 60/70s, can we see the picture of the houses in your neighborhood?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Sainttops(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.

Somebody dash guy brain abeg!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Miles300: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
If GEj brought recession to Nigeria , what has Buhari don to fix the problem till date ? Do we keep blaming GEJ still 2019 without achieving anything ?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ScotsReferendum: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:
u just jummoed into the thread and started fooling yourself.
Obama used 8 years and not less than 2 years. Use your senses and stop asking dumb questions.

Did US economy become worse or better under Obama's first 2 years in office angry

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by focus7: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Buhari is too dull for my liking cos by now Jonathan should be in prison rotten.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by lagosrd: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
ask him also of cutting grass corruption,London Embassy issues and packing poo corruption too

So funny how some of our colleagues can't still differentiate between what is good for them and not. Politicians are not to be supported blindly. gej might how made some mistakes but he was still the the president then. And whatever decision he made then was in the best interest of the nation the same way buhari is doing, however that doesn't not mean some issues such as diversion and stealing doesn't come into play. Nepotism and abuse of office is also common here in Nigeria. Most of what we accuse Jonathan's government is doing is exactly what is happening now in this government. It's even worse here and now. Once you deflect to APC Ure a saint in this country. Corruption cases and accusations everywhere ranging from fist lady, senate president, speaker of house of reps, governors and ministers and all sorts of funny things that the west is talking about .
Lastly, don't forget no matter what Jonathan had good intentions for Nigeria but ask the northern oligarchy and elites who said its very expensive to maintain an alimanjiri school and you just keep wondering are we really suppose to be together as a country?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:
u just jummoed into the thread and started fooling yourself.
Obama used 8 years and not less than 2 years. Use your senses and stop asking dumb questions.
paid agent...I know that's where Zombies like you will want to come from... Mind you! Obama didnt use the whole 8 years to return the economy back to growth... They used the last years to grow even more... But most importantly, he used less than 2 years to put concrete, well thought out,concise, practical, intellectual plans and step that eventually pulled the economy out of recession. Buhari has used 2 years to display MASSIVE confusion on what recession even is... Forget blames sef! Everyone knows the past governments are blamed daily

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by me1234: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
Another distraction by the evil blood tasty directionless government and its agents. 20 months after they are still talking about Jonathan to support their cluelessness and the gullible children of hate and perdition will not hesitate to jump into this thread to satisfy their appetite of hatred for Jonathan

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ivandragon: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2017
GEJ sha... the man should have followed up on most of this huge expenditures so as to avoid Nigerians blaming everything on his head.

I guess this is in reaction to the grass cutting matter, to show that they haven't looted as much as the previous administration.

however, this news seems a lot like the 'hundreds of billions of Naira' story spent on Independence Day Celebrations by the past administration 'leaked' to the press only for actual records to show that it was all a lie.

under this regime, its hard to know when they are feeding us with half truths or full blown lies.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FLYFIRE(m): 8:37am On Jan 13, 2017
This is their fear...GEJ may run in 2019....so let's tarnish him as much as possible. Bubu is a thief & a BIG failure

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2017
Miles300:
If GEj brought recession to Nigeria , what has Buhari don to fix the problem till date ? Do we keep blaming GEJ still 2019 without achieving anything ?

You oeoolet are clowns. This is a nees report like every other piece of news. I didn't see any where any one blamed Jonathan in the report. Do u know how long it took to pull out of the global melt down? Recession is nit childs play....calm down. There is already a prediction that we will be out this year by world bank
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2017
lagosrd:

So funny how some of our colleagues can't still differentiate between what is good for them and not. Politicians are not to be supported blindly. gej might how made some mistakes but he was still the the president then. And whatever decision he made then was in the best interest of the nation the same way buhari is doing, however that doesn't not mean some issues such as diversion and stealing doesn't come into play. Nepotism and abuse of office is also common here in Nigeria. Most of what we accuse Jonathan's government is doing is exactly what is happening now in this government. It's even worse here and now. Once you deflect to APC Ure a saint in this country. Corruption cases and accusations everywhere ranging from fist lady, senate president, speaker of house of reps, governors and ministers and all sorts of funny things that the west is talking about .
Lastly, don't forget no matter what Jonathan had good intentions for Nigeria but ask the northern oligarchy and elites who said its very expensive to maintain an alimanjiri school and you just keep wondering are we really suppose to be together as a country?
one cannot question God, we would have asked why the amalgamation... Obviously the differences are enormous

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

You oeoolet are clowns. This is a nees report like every other piece of news. I didn't see any where any one blamed Jonathan in the report. Do u know how long it took to pull out of the global melt down? Recession is nit childs play....calm down. There is already a prediction that we will be out this year by world bank
so we now depend on Predictions... Then we don't need a President...

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by OlaMiki: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2017
One IPOD flat headed thug-slave with brain cancer located
ChappyChase:

And Buhari is The mos wasteful and
foolish being on earth

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 8:44am On Jan 13, 2017
Ijaya123:

What value are they adding? Lagos will definitely be better without them. That is for sure.

When those buildings with brown roof now was being built in the 60/70s, can we see the picture of the houses in your neighborhood?
so becos they were built in 60/70s, the roof can't @ least be changed? No progress then!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos PDP Chairman, Salvador Defects To APC / Tinubu’s Absence Has Become Nightmare For Opposition, Says Keyamo / PDP Members Defect To APC In Benue State(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.