Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,764 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki (18051 Views)

Photos Of Sambo Dasuki In Court For Olisa Metuh’s Corruption Trial. / Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by sarrki(m): 10:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Boyooosa:
and sombori will still say I should not call him dunnce...

Don't mind them bro

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2017
FLYFIRE:

If Pres. Jonathan stands against bubu....it WILL be a LANDSLIDE ...mark my word. And concerning defending GEJ, every body knows the truth & 2019 WILL end it ALL. It's jobless kids like you who have been paid to come online to defend a thief like buhari. Go Google 'How buhari ran PTF' or ask your father & see how much tears you will shed for blindly defending an I.diot like buhari.

Hahahahahahaha. Same pipe dreams onf Jonathan till 2019. Lol

Wr read worse than things before the elections.

U are a bay wailer, when did u start wailing? Ask the more experienced ones who have either deleted their accounts or are hiding under different monikers.

Jonathan will not even win in the ND if he contests, it is o ly you igbos that may vote massively for him.

Lol. Clowns Everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by blackpanda: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2017
[s]
excel101:
Then PMB is the most inept president ever in Nigeria history
[/s]

Is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FLYFIRE(m): 11:00am On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

Hahahahahahaha. Same pipe dreams onf Jonathan till 2019. Lol

Wr read worse than things before the elections.

U are a bay wailer, when did u start wailing? Ask the more experienced ones who have either deleted their accounts or are hiding under different monikers.

Jonathan will not even win in the ND if he contests, it is o ly you igbos that may vote massively for him.

Lol. Clowns Everywhere
Hahaha....@progress, what you & your team used before that elections was lies & propaganda. All that have now FADED...action speaks louder than words. All the billions that bubu mapped for this purpose for 2019 WILL go down the drain this time...WASTED

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Ngokafor(f): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2017
...Apc as a party as well as its teeming paid and shameless supporters better known as zone-bs should give up this stale and worn out line of jonathan and trillions of dollars allegedly 'stolen' by him,and that being the cause of the recession and hardships majority of the populace are going through right now..its not working anymore!!.

.I am saying this based on the perceptions of people offline,not paid e-charlatans all over this forum,many of whom are based abroad.

...Nigerians are sick and tired of buhari and his apc cohorts and thats the honest truth.They know the value of the naira and the cost of goods and service before buhari and his apc gang came on board and after..and the difference is as clear as crystal..

Therefore i would advise apc and their paid agents fooling themselves on-line here to get their weak acts together and get to work,cos you guys have been playing in the mud like toddlers with the economy of this country for almost two years now..

..Most people are of the opinion that if you cant improve their standard of living from how it was during Jonathan's administration,then at least leave it the way you met it or something close to it,not this rapid and shocking depreciation in all ramifications.If you lots like,continue messing the economy and the lives of Nigerians up,hoping to use the silly talk of Jonathan and unsubstantiated stolen trillions of dollars when its time for elections in 2019...A huge shock awaits you all.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ocelot2006(m): 11:27am On Jan 13, 2017
ddippset:
america doesn't depend 99% on oil resources, Nigeria does. Use your head.

So that's enough excuse for the continuous whining and blame game? You folks are not serious AT ALL.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ocelot2006(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Apc as a party as well as its teeming paid and shameless supporters better known as zone-bs should give up this stale and worn out line of jonathan and trillions of dollars allegedly 'stolen' by him,and that being the cause of the recession and hardships majority of the populace are going through right now..its not working anymore!!.

.I am saying this based on the perceptions of people offline,not paid e-charlatans all over this forum,many of whom are based abroad.

...Nigerians are sick and tired of buhari and his apc cohorts and thats the honest truth.They know the value of the naira and the cost of goods and service before buhari and his apc gang came on board and after..and the difference is as clear as crystal..

Therefore i would advise apc and their paid agents fooling themselves on-line here to get their weak acts together and get to work,cos you guys have been playing in the mud like toddlers with the economy of this country for almost two years now..

..Most people are of the opinion that if you cant improve their standard of living from how it was during Jonathan's administration,then at least leave it the way you met it or something close to it,not this rapid and shocking depreciation in all ramifications.If you lots like,continue messing the economy and the lives of Nigerians up,hoping to use the silly talk of Jonathan and unsubstantiated stolen trillions of dollars when its time for elections in 2019...A huge shock awaits you all.

God bless you!! Please tell those zombies and the Team-Dullard.
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ocelot2006(m): 11:31am On Jan 13, 2017
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Is a lie.

Is the truth.
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by progress69: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2017
FLYFIRE:

Hahaha....@progress, what you & your team used before that elections was lies & propaganda. All that have now FADED...action speaks louder than words. All the billions that bubu mapped for this purpose for 2019 WILL go down the drain this time...WASTED

Hehehehe, lies and propaganda. I hear u. U can keep living in self deceit. Who cares, but the truth remains that Jonathan can only be President again only in Biafra. Lol.
Do i need to remind u how many elections have been won by APC despite claims by u clowns that APC can never win a local government election again. Keep forming warrior on internet. Lol

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Lasskeey: 11:40am On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:
Gej is the most corrupt being on earth

Yet the Wailers see him as there hero

.... grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FLYFIRE(m): 11:58am On Jan 13, 2017
Lasskeey:
.... grin
It's only an illiterat idiot who who will not call a spade a spade....like bubu saying Abacha never touched Nigeria's penny. Is this the type of leader you want? GEJ said call a thief a thief & a corrupt a corrupt....is that too hard to understand? Anyway, apc is a party of the illiterates for the illiterates.
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by FLYFIRE(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
progress69:

Hehehehe, lies and propaganda. I hear u. U can keep living in self deceit. Who cares, but the truth remains that Jonathan can only be President again only in Biafra. Lol.
Do i need to remind u how many elections have been won by APC despite claims by u clowns that APC can never win a local government election again. Keep forming warrior on internet. Lol
Hahaha....if you think rigging will continue to help Apc you must be joking
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:04pm On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.

How more daft can you be? You said since may 2015 Buhari has been selling crude please at how much?

Crude oil under GEJ was between $90-$140 per barrel, When Buhari came on, The price was fluctuating around $28-$30 per barrel can you explain how you want Buhari to perform when even when the price was high GEJ could not perform?

Do you also remember Militants bombing pipelines reduce was we use to produce by over 700.000 barrel per day?

common sense is not common..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2017
idupaul:

If you still dont know that Buhari's actions and in actions are 70 percent responsible for today's recession then it's a pity dude

How please? So buhari ask militants to be bombing pipelines? Please i need to know his actions and inactions that lead us into recession even when GEJ himself have been borrowing to pay salaries before he handover..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
Sarkin wawayes!

When will you be cured?

Are you guys not tired of these huge deceptive figures? From Dasuki's trillion dollars to FFK's zillion pounds to Diezanis global billion yenpounds.

Haba! Must a zombie always act as 1?

And the about #74billion Diezani forfeited recently is deceptive?

The once that was freeze in PEJ accounts was also deceptive?

The once return by Metuh, Obanikoro, FFk etc are also deceptive...

One of the reason Nigeria did not move forward..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
which of the recessions? That of 1984 or 2016? cheesy

Recession back to back! What a unique destiny

Eku recession!

What kinda daft reasoning is this? Can you even explain what normally lead to recession?

I guess Buhari also lead Russia, Brazil, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and all oil producing states into recession...

You are a waste of education.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by ocelot2006(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

See Afonjas claiming Igbo. grin

Tell your god Buhari to face the economy

Imagine budgeting #60million for shit packing

Is it iron shits he shits everyday. angry

Lol Iron shit smiley
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

What of the cassava revolution bringing dollars to Nigeria from China since OBJ's time.

Why can't Buhari exploit that source of dollar and other sources

You mean the Cassava revolution that bring billiong for GEJ ? To slap you just dey hungry me..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by LastProphet: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
Obama met an economy that was already in recession. Today where is the American economy? Did he go about 'bushing' up and down?

Did Buhari use jazz on u guys?

did any American claim bush was a hero? useless ipod

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Cchuks27(m): 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2017
GEJ is not a saint not even close to it. His government looted, true. But what this administration has done in the last two years has been terrible to say the least. They keep distracting the mass with cases of GEJ. Like wtf? Almost 2 years and nothing to write home about?

I must commend the media team of Buhari. They've been the only working arm in this administration as they've worked tirelessly in distracting everyone.

This Government has failed. Worst in the history of this country.
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Don't mind the brainless President

Agriculture, Solid minerals, Tourism and Manufacturing are there to generate dollars for him but he will rather blame Jonathan while searching for oil in his Northern wasteland and desert grin

The same Agricultural that generate money for GEJ?

what a dumb ass wailing wailier.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by APCmyheart(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
imagine Lagos without them! Ur guess is a good as mine. Brown roof everywhere you go!

Lagos without them will be a crime free state.

Why are they shouting when Fashola started deporting them to Onitsha bridge?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by darknetcom: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:

jonathan used juju on them..every sane mind know that jonathan messed up,big time..

jonathan never awaited he could loose in 2015...
if jonathan had won,all this strange money stories will never be told...

and the camp of the wailers would have won completly...

jonathan was afraid of the western world..he saw ghadaffi destroyed..

he would have accepted the disintegration of nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Lasskeey: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
FLYFIRE:

It's only an illiterat idiot who who will not call a spade a spade....like bubu saying Abacha never touched Nigeria's penny. Is this the type of leader you want? GEJ said call a thief a thief & a corrupt a corrupt....is that too hard to understand? Anyway, apc is a party of the illiterates for the illiterates.
..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by orisa37: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2017
There's Hatred in the Stocks of The Caliphate. APC grabbed it for the Jugular to destroy PDP.
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Adminisher: 2:14pm On Jan 13, 2017
Dumbo was going to hand over to Dasuki in 2019 but God said NO. Dumbo is so congenitally corrupt that the only way he knew to build legacy for IBB boy Dasuki was to give him access to money to share to powerful groups and people

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Omonigeriarere: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
sarrki:

That freak minded being can approve 'unapprovable" especially whenever he is under the influence of burukutu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Hiploko(m): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
darknetcom:

jonathan used juju on them..every sane mind know that jonathan messed up,big time..

jonathan never awaited he could loose in 2015...
if jonathan had won,all this strange money stories will never be told...

and the camp of the wailers would have won completly...

jonathan was afraid of the western world..he saw ghadaffi destroyed..

he would have accepted the disintegration of nigeria...
guy, Jonathan do go like 2 years ago.... Rule! Rule power dey ur hand. So called Buhari is in power. Let him rule. He has been contesting since. Now he has it... Rule...... Gosh! Cooking gas is now 6K. Kerosene too! You want to kill people by not allowing them to cook
Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by darknetcom: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hiploko:
guy, Jonathan do go like 2 years ago.... Rule! Rule power dey ur hand. So called Buhari is in power. Let him rule. He has been contesting since. Now he has it... Rule...... Gosh! Cooking gas is now 6K. Kerosene too! You want to kill people by not allowing them to cook

was i the one that brought up jonathans matter or the press??..
i didnt made a thread about jonathan..
jonathan is just a simple thief like kanu to me...

i am trying very hard to forget that basstarrd from otuoke..mind you,i am delta too...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by signz: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
BekeeBuAgbara:
All these paid zombies above, the question is since May 2015 Buhari has been seeling crude oil daily, what has he done with all the money. Tell me one ministry that is working well under this man.
You shameless zombies should continue to blame Jonathan for Buhari's failure.

180 million naira have been budgeted for them nah. man must wack

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2017
willian10:

Are you sure, I'm not supporting GEJ either , but the last time I travelled, the road from bayelsa to port Harcourt is very much OK
when did ph and bayelsa become south east?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Afonjas now claim Igbos

Wonders shall never end grin
Idi iberibe without knowing

Anybody against ur inborn hatred is yoruba

Smh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IRI, NDI, EU Reports: I’m Embarrassed To Be Nigerian -ozekhome / Lagos Government Donates 23 Sinoki Supra Motorbikes To The RRS / Wike Signs Bills For VAT Collection, Anti-Open Grazing Into Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.